India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win (Page 26)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Those few seconds of silence from Ganga's side said everything to Dr Sa. I think he's going to Mangalore just to wipe her tears...both are pretty much done for lol. Love and madness go and in hand...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123KiranlovSriti

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
2 things I learned from this episode. First thing, DS knows what is called neglected child syndrome. I wonder why she didnot give that gyaan to sumitra when sumitra was being busy only anandi's mother and neglected jagya. Second thing, sumitra remembers she has a daughter named suguna and will be sad also if she doesnot come for rakhi. Thank god, she remembers she has a biological daughter but I tought after adopting anandi after anandi jagya balvivah, Sumitra  got selective memory of only anandi as daughter... Great to know these things...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9KiranlovSritianu rulzkoolsadhu1000tiny15yanks28

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Yeah the Ganga Jagya phon convo was the best scene and Mannu and Ganga talk was so so cute. I was too wondering why rakhi of Bhairavi to Mannu? Ganga should tied rakhi to Mannu just lyk Dadisa tied to Bhairav and Basant.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Libra123tiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Yeah the Ganga Jagya phon convo was the best scene and Mannu and Ganga talk was so so cute. I was too wondering why rakhi of Bhairavi to Mannu? Ganga should tied rakhi to Mannu just lyk Dadisa tied to Bhairav and Basant.

I think bec Bhairavi is younger than Mannu, so Ganga thought they're just like upar neeche ke behen bhai...anyway we know the relationships in BV have become totally convolutedLOL I thought it provided a cute moment though...Mannu looked so cute with red tiikka on his forehead...I think Ganga is desperate for relationships...to be a part of a family...to feel love...she wants her son to have the same things...to celebrate festivals, be cherished, be adored...to have a bond with diff ppl...sibling bond, friendship bonds...etc...

rajvtaPicasso9Libra123KiranlovSritianu rulztiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
but Ganga calls Gehna Taisaa with that reference she cannot call Bharivi as Mannu 's sister no matter younger or older LOLcvs did screw up things anyways then its BV i am still not able to understand how can Singhs be Anandi's maika when her father is alive and her maika is her family in Biliaria Singhs can treat Anandi as their daughter but cannot make her their daughter because she was once their daughter in law Confused so how they are her maika Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzLibra123KiranlovSritiSPujayanks28

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
manu and bhairvi become brother sister so nandu also become brother of manu .if nandu and manu become brother of bhairvi  then jagya also become brother of manu  because jagya is brother of nandu.and bhairvi then what is relation ship between ganga and jagya  ganga become mother of jagya ??

Edited by surabhi01 - 22 August 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranlovSrititiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
u know what i found best in the phone conversation

the pause and him asking hurriedly and nervously r u there r u there

and she rushing to assure she was

then the pause again and saying something jumbled

omg , i loved the intense emotion .

Many find her crying uncalled for etc

but i find it innocent , raw and unpretentious

u see 

she does not have the pretentiousness that comes with education and sophistication

she is very honest ...in giving an opinion and expresing emotions .

I said once , she reminds me of the unsophisticated young companion in Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca where the sad hero with a previous bad marraige selects her as she is not pretentios like the ladies of the hi society

she and Jagya have a connection . It is not sexual or physical but

the acceptance of 2 individuals of each other as they r . She was with him every moment he was going through emotional hell at seeing Shiv Anandi together , then going away ...she witnessed every outburst of his and he felt calmer and calmer after talking to her as

she did not judge him like the rest but only comforted him.

Whereas he helped her through her nightmare .

They were there for each other when no one else was in the worst phase of their life .

The connection is beyond physical attraction or education or status ...it is whole acceptance of an individual when he is most vulnerable .

anu rulzLibra123KiranlovSritiBeautifulSoul_tiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

manu and bhairvi become brother sister so nandu also become brother of manu .if nandu and manu become brother then jagya also become brother of manu  because jagya is brother of nandu.then what is relation ship between ganga and jagya  ganga become mother of jagya ??

Yes, take it or leave it...this is BV world, BV logic, BV rules...just like Singhs are Anandi's parents so her ex husband should now be her brother, and he is definitely now in that direction bec he is engaged to her husband's sister.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Libra123KiranlovSritikoolsadhu1000surabhi01

Go to top