Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win (Page 25)

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Joined: 20 July 2012
Posts: 1039

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000


 we don't know if dear Saanchi is a virginROFL

 
I think she is. Not because of reasons of 'sanskaar' etc...  but just because she has such an uppity stance that she would consider all men beneath her.   She has only been around the student types like sunny and co.  and none of those people floated her boat.
 
 
Jagdish is the first one she has considered bedding  because he is a handsome doctor and older than her and she is drawn to his sophistication and his professional demeanour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000


 we don't know if dear Saanchi is a virginROFL

 
I think she is. Not because of reasons of 'sanskaar' etc...  but just because she has such an uppity stance that she would consider all men beneath her.   She has only been around the student types like sunny and co.  and none of those people floated her boat.
 
 
Jagdish is the first one she has considered bedding  because he is a handsome doctor and older than her and she is drawn to his sophistication and his professional demeanour.

Totally agreed

yeah , she has 'selected' him .ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra123tiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 6970

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
u know guys, i have always maintained jagya was not wrong in wanting to be with gauri after meeting her and falling for her..his marriage to anandi was a confusing issue for him, who wanted to see the world..i really dnt blame the 18 yr old boy for tht..but the callous way he treated anandi, his childhood friend was what put me off him..i even liked gauri then, when she was a sensible girl with her priorities straight and working towards her goal..he was literally two-timing both the girls at tht point of time..if he had come straight  and told anandi he liked sum1 else and wanted to be with her, it wud have gotten the audience's respect lot more, than his constant belittling anandi and sleeping with her on one hand and talking romantic to gauri on the other, just waltzing out ofbed with anandi..he stopped being the victim tht particular episode onwards, in my opinion..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000tiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 6970

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Kools, please let us have a KC on BV..really...it wud be super fun..am still having withdrawal symptoms..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Joined: 24 November 2012
Posts: 6650

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

u know guys, i have always maintained jagya was not wrong in wanting to be with gauri after meeting her and falling for her..his marriage to anandi was a confusing issue for him, who wanted to see the world..i really dnt blame the 18 yr old boy for tht..but the callous way he treated anandi, his childhood friend was what put me off him..i even liked gauri then, when she was a sensible girl with her priorities straight and working towards her goal..he was literally two-timing both the girls at tht point of time..if he had come straight  and told anandi he liked sum1 else and wanted to be with her, it wud have gotten the audience's respect lot more, than his constant belittling anandi and sleeping with her on one hand and talking romantic to gauri on the other, just waltzing out ofbed with anandi..he stopped being the victim tht particular episode onwards, in my opinion..

Al this Cvs game. Instead of making it a serial on bal vivah turned it into a serial on adultery and put the complete blame on jagya. There is a reason for this. Anandi's acceptance at that time when th new anandi came. Made jagya the villian to make anandi mahaan. Same thing is going on right now new anandi acceptance and rubbing on our faces whether needed or not.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulztiny15

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Joined: 23 December 2006
Posts: 6970

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i know Libra..at tht time gauri was actually MORE appealing than anandi with her adrak ki chai and ji dadisa..and even jagya was refreshing with his ideas of modernity and change in the matriarchal haveli..so the CVs screwed them both over..to make anandi look like the fair maiden goddess..
the same has been repeated with sumitra..her character took a 180 degree turn to make ganga look like the damsel in distress..hell, couple times, i have even agreed with sachi's logic regarding anandi..what the CVs dnt understand is, we as the audience look at the show in totality, not worshipping the lead even if they acted like morons..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Libra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

Kools, please let us have a KC on BV..really...it wud be super fun..am still having withdrawal symptoms..Confused

no dear , i actually like BV and am actually liking the JAGAN romanceLOLLOLLOL I am only that way when the romance sucks . Besides i like Jagya , he is by far the most realistic interesting character on BV , dark grey or not . Am actually enjoying romance after a long timeLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzLibra123tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Filler episode

I think Nandu may feel the nelected child syndrome

Why did Ganga tie rakhi on Bhairavi's behalf to Mannu

i had hoped he would be a doctor like Jagya after the leap and her heroLOLLOLLOL

as usual the scene between Jagya and Ganga on the phone was good

she is so hopelessly in love with him , fallen for him so much omgLOL

whereas with him are the first stirrings , when fully stirred omg

LOLLOLLOL

I hope family is unsuccesful in stopping him from going to Mangalore this time .

Best scenes

Ganga telling how Mannu enjoyed the jhukjhukgadi's first journery and Jagdish smiling ...he feels so happy in their experiences

Mannu inferring Majisa is Dadisa and giving the phone ...he is conveying his emotions with one word talk ...so so sweet

Dadisa hugging both her grandsons contentedly .Smile

P.S : Mahi had REALLY gone to tournament , i was thinking he had gone to London to hunt Ashima

Anandi has not yet confronted the corrupt sasural pundit . I  hope when she finds him he is not in a state to walk comfortably as he has got a boil in an uncomfortable place . The blighter deserves it for taking money so brazenly right in a temple .




The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Libra123KiranlovSritianu rulzBeautifulSoul_tiny15yanks28

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sumitra's Problem

Author: sheenug   Replies: 2   Views: 878

sheenug 2 878 20 September 2013 at 4:33pm by Avika.Gor
Is Sumitra right?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: KiranlovSriti   Replies: 69   Views: 6722

KiranlovSriti 69 6722 10 August 2013 at 10:10am by SPuja
Sumitra always Jagya ke khilaf!!!

Author: india2050   Replies: 9   Views: 1289

india2050 9 1289 09 August 2013 at 8:14pm by 5cents
Saanchi and Anandi

Author: libsrocks   Replies: 0   Views: 689

libsrocks 0 689 08 August 2013 at 10:46am by libsrocks
TB: Sumitra n Jagiya argue, Sumitra goes missing

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 6   Views: 2688

Armu4eva 6 2688 06 May 2011 at 12:22pm by redapple1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index