Saanchi and Sumitra win - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
He is more obstinate than the 2 put together , the only block is his guilt

Forget the engagement and the groom part , he was made guilty for not being able to attend the namkaran which was btw fixed without checking his schedule and availaibility but Shekhars understood that Mahi missed his sister's engagement .

If Daddu understands , Sumitra is self righteously autocratic and if her way in not achieved by direct bullying , she resorts to manipulation . She used Dadisa's mediation to get her way .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
nowdays i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra i hate Sumitra.😑.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

nowdays i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra i hate Sumitra.😑.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑 i hate Sumitra.😑
same here. once upon a time  I loved her when she supported A against Jagya but now this is not done. She has become naive 🀒    and easy for manipulating.. I wonder how could she find Gauri as  bad girl because Sanchi is worse than Gauri πŸ˜•
R the Shekhars mad

when will they stop smiling appreciatively and nodding at every atrocious rudeness of Saanchi

the girl does not even know how to conduct herself on a festive occasion , even children r more well mannered than her

she demands gifts before tying rakhi and clearly says first gift then rakhi and this  is supposed to the wonderful playfulness of a young girl not noticing  she said it humorlessly

she bluntly and tactlessly devalues the gift immediately by saying it is 'silly' and she expected a better choice

and is NOT corrected by Ira and Daddu later decribes the bhai behen rishta as having 'bholapan' and sanctified

which part of her greedy attitude was 'bholapan'

demanding money from Shiv

devaluing Mahi's gift

deciding to tie rakhi AFTER the gift

why equate greedy spoilt behaviour with the natkhat bholapan of sisters

r Shekhars mad , dumb what , is this the girl they have no hesitation to get married off

is Anandi having the hide of a rhinoceros , does she really believe in temporary hormonal 'badlaav' and cannot see the constant rudeness ...Saanchi spoke so rudely and competitively when the teej materials arrived from haveli

whenever she opens her mouth it is to be rude and hurt  others and Anandi believes she has changed ? Huh ?

And whatever she does Ira NEVER bothers to correct her but smiles appreciatively when Daddu or someone covers up for her rubbish

Only and only the Shekhars r responsible for creating this monster .

Jagya misses Ganga and Mannu the moment he opens his eyes , that much r they lodged in his heart .

He spoke in a sad , spritless way on the phone today . She was the cheerful one , the happiness came from the prospect of her course .

Best moments

Mannu taking to idliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jagya going to Mangalore and telling this decisively to his family , unable to control himself more .

For Manu ❀️❀️Edited by sectoreight - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sectoreight

For Manu ❀️❀️

❀️ for Mannu AND the menuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
For Manu to learn kannada
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(sorry image wont post)