koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Felt very sorry for Jagya

if CVs r reading us , a request

do NOT take away the essence of his character 

do NOT show that to become 'good' or turn a new leaf means to suffer

this is shown in all serials

instead show that the same obstinacy and strong headed ness ca be used for good purpose too

why should parivaar ki khushi be shown as something that conflicts with individual khushi always

do parivaars have the right to control children AND adults and use them as tools for their so called social facade equated with khushi

first the Singhs did child marraige ...for parivaar ki khushi , meaning , acc to societal norms of their village

now again , for parivaar ki khushi they are getting an adult married to the girl of THEIR choice  and not allowing him a say in ANYTHING    ...the choice of bride , the date of engagement , the shifting of the muhuraths ...nobody bothers to ask or tell him anything ...its done for Anandi's saasra and suited to accomadate bride's brother , he is just a puppet supposed to comply with their wishes and give them khushi .

I won't say anything against Shiv coz it was not so bad as they showed in the promos ...he merely voiced a mild concern .

He told Ira that Jagya was no womanizer  when she voiced her concerns about Saanchi's crush on the divorcee and got him out of jail .

Shiv can be very fair when times demand . But i felt sad for him too . He knows NOTHING about the reality of his sister or his decent soul would be shocked . Shiv NEEDS to stumble on Saanchi's deeds .

Unfortunately who has stumbled

Anandi .

Anandi who overheard Saanchi telling her friends and did nothing about it . Neither did she intimate Dadisa nor Jagya who agreed to stand in the marraige market coz of HER mediation 

Anandi who is decorating Saanchi like a Christmas tree although she instinctively felt that she was thoroughly unsuitable

Anandi who hushed the Singh pundit to cover the backside of sasural pundit and will perhaps find more but let me guess ...do nothing and tell the Shekhars  or Jagya , Sumitra , Dadisa nothing

'iMPROVING' means losing free will .

I really don't care about Jagya'a past mistakes

all i know is Anandi's cup of joy is overfull now and it is WRONG  to expect him to pay eternally and then declare him as 'improved'

The 2 allies Saanchi and Sumitra hugged and even there gloated in their whispers for being one up in driving away Ganga .

Jagya should marry Ganga without asking Sumitra and Saanchi must lose family support .

More than Saanchi , i really dislike what Sumitra did .

Best scene

Ganga sobbing bitterly and Mannu wiping her tears .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sectoreightlovesunshinevidya0000charuluv_SVseetha74anu rulzLibra123tiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

He told Ira that Jagya was no womanizer  

Agree Jagya is not a womanizer.  He just stopped with two shaadis. ROFLROFL

Womanizer is having several women at once.  Our Jaggu baby does them one after the other.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshine

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
oh of course for all jagya lovers this is the rebirth of jagya..punar janam ..the two shaadis were his previous birthLOL so those things are all forgotten
sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

do parivaars have the right to control children AND adults and use them as tools for their so called social facade equated with khushi

koolsadhu, here is my problem with this -- isn't Jagya allowing himself to be controlled and used as a tool?? 

why doesn't he break free and just be independent?   He has the gift of a medical education - Let him go and eventually marry ganga if this ridiculous family doesn't suit him.

No, he wants to stay here in the haveli comforts, and work as CEO in his family's hospital, and then complain in his own mind how he has no khushi whatsoever and how he feels suffocated.

If Jagya values his own personal khushi, he should get off his butt and take a stand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineseetha74

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
See it is all very well to say 2 shaadis 2 shaadis LOLLOL but

the first one was not in his control but a child marraige

the real shaadi he had was the one with Gauri , a bad marraige that did not work out and fizzled out . BV speaks out against child marraiges but even proudly tom toms finding the perfect child bride for a guy and his loss . Look at BV either way .Smile

So acc to me

he had one bad marraige and he does not sleep around with women . 

Mahi too had PMS but i bet it will be all ok since he has no divorce . He can wed a totally third person after Ashima .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 21 August 2013 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9lovesunshineLibra123tiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Mahi too had PMS but i bet it will be all ok since he has no divorce . He can wed a totally third person after Ashima .

all I will say is that it wasn't in a dirty shack LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

koolsadhu, here is my problem with this -- isn't Jagya allowing himself to be controlled and used as a tool?? 

why doesn't he break free and just be independent?   He has the gift of a medical education - Let him go and eventually marry ganga if this ridiculous family doesn't suit him.

No, he wants to stay here in the haveli comforts, and work as CEO in his family's hospital, and then complain in his own mind how he has no khushi whatsoever and how he feels suffocated.

If Jagya values his own personal khushi, he should get off his butt and take a stand.

No , i don't see it that way at all .Smile

He is not there for the haveli comforts or to work as CEO of his own hospital

if he wants he can get riches AND his independence both .

He is truly guilty for his past .

And the family ...well , they r ruthlessly using his guilty conscience .

This time ...THEY r wrong .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gun_kPicasso9lovesunshinecharuluv_SVLibra123anu rulztiny15

Go to top