India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win (Page 19)

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
And really... Anandi going through the ritual of decking up saanchi was too much.

Was saanchi really in need of help?  She was just wearing a simple lehenga choli.  And she could have put the earrings in her earholes herself, and also put the necklace on herself. 

SillySillySilly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9lovesunshineLibra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

And really... Anandi going through the ritual of decking up saanchi was too much.

Was saanchi really in need of help?  She was just wearing a simple lehenga choli.  And she could have put the earrings in her earholes herself, and also put the necklace on herself. 

SillySillySilly
yes you are right sector..i fiound that crappy too...why is it so much necesarry to show dulhan ko sajana hai and all that? in todays world all girl hire a beautician for the bridal make up and hairstyle...is anandi a perfectionist in everything? even bridal make up, hairstyle everything? what crap..

n yes i agree i sometime knock the room before entering my own bedroom if someone is in there , even if it is my husband.. ...forget abt what freely in a ex husband's room..Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Libra123anu rulzkoolsadhu1000tiny15

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
 Agreed

i had absolutely not liked it when she had asked Ganga if she had feelings for Jagya and if she wanted to talk she was there but was ok at the same time with her sasural wallahs taking Saanchi;s rishta there and clearly saw the Singhs accepting

you focus on ur marital life and if ur nanand's rishta with ur ex is affecting u ...what Ganga feels for ur ex is NONE OF UR BUSINESS . After divorce there can be a number of women in ur ex's life and they don't really need ur stamp of approval or talking to u as a counsellor .

yes , Saanchi's case is different as it affects YOU . She is ur nanand so express ur thought clearly and succintly beforehand  .

but u did not . u spoke up hesitantly too late then clammed up and at a point it became all ok and fine with u and now it is so fine that ur decking up ur nanand lovingly

but Ganga is not related to u , she has association with ur ex , what empty talks were u gonna have with her , swap memories of Jagya

know ur limits and stay with dignity .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sectoreightlovesunshinehookedLibra123anu rulztiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Infact, Anandi could also have given the cummerbund to Jagya and asked him to give it to her (saanchi) too. 
The fact that it once belonged to anandi need not have come into the picture at all.

But nooo... she wanted to rub it into saanchi's face that it was once hers. 

"ooh look at me , I am jagya's ex, I have all the haveli jewellery" Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9lovesunshineanu rulzLibra123koolsadhu1000-Eris-

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
kools they r just showing good relations between anandi and ganga even though they r not related because they r painting ganga n anandi as pure white and perfect and they r painting saachi as pure dark...its always shown as extreme characters.. i dont understand why..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sectoreightkoolsadhu1000

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Infact, Anandi could also have given the cummerbund to Jagya and asked him to give it to her (saanchi) too. 
The fact that it once belonged to anandi need not have come into the picture at all.

But nooo... she wanted to rub it into saanchi's face that it was once hers. 

"ooh look at me , I am jagya's ex, I have all the haveli jewellery" Party
n somewhere saachi feels that anandi by marrying shiv has taken importance in shekhar family and she wants to snatch this importance from anandi in haveli family..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9sectoreightkoolsadhu1000

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

. After divorce there can be a number of women in ur ex's life and they don't really need ur stamp of approval or talking to u as a counsellor .

Okay... this part is Jagya's fault.   He gave anandi entry into his future love-life by stating that I will only marry a woman whom anandi chooses.

Naturally, anandi already had jagat-maata tendencies and took this opportunity to further her Jagat-maata tendencies even more.  She feels that these other women do indeed need her stamp of approval.

I feel that Jagya cheapened himself by coming home and asking for anandi to be his wife again.

It was enough that he came home to his family.  But after that he should have put a firm distance between himself and anandi.  Naturally he has opened the doors for all intrusions into his love-life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i hate to say this but in some ways , Saanchi , unpleasant as she is , is RIGHT  about Anandi's intrusiveness .

Telling Ganga  u can phone me and im there if u need to talk about Jagya did not go well with me . I  would have appreciated Ira if she had not been so blindly unreasonable and partial and had tiffs with Anandi about over involvement instead .

Hope CVs read us .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9lovesunshineanu rulz

Go to top