Balika Vadhu

Saanchi and Sumitra win (Page 13)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

kools ...ROFLwhich show is this ? This heights of idiocy ROFL

Pavitra Rishta . And they claim their rishta is pavitra not hormonal . U have only heard the tip of the iceberg not the scandalous nonsense the silly duo later did . I left that show .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12anu rulztiny15

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

One simple question.

Is it better to break vaada and nip it in the bud.
Or go through a painful divorce. Once again.

It is better to break the vaadda, but it is better not to make a vaada without thinking. The creatives want just unreasonable drama, otherwise this Sanchi track would not have stretched so far. This marriage track is all wrong, starting from the elders to the persons going to marry - Sanchi and Jagya, nobody is doing justice to the intended relationship (it is not that only Sumi-Sanchi are wrong). Don't know what social message they want to show with this track. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74hisusmita

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
What i observe is

u win so long as ur bad and have no principles but

u lose when u develop a conscience .

Yes Jagya is at fault for saying yes , he should have stuck to his instinctive refusal to Saanchi's proposal .

But he did this mistake coz he has grown a conscience . He has tremendous guilt for the way he treated Anandi .

So when the 'think of Anandi's saasra'  excuse was given to him by his manipulative mother who knew exactly how to  play his conscience , he agreed .

A mistake but a very human one .

Compared to the other ruthless , egoistic and manipulative mistakes i will go soft on him .LOLLOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 August 2013 at 9:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986lovesunshinePicasso9hookedmahi12anu rulzLibra123ExcuseMePlztiny15

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Personally, I think what is happening is a very good thing, because it forces Jagya to examine his feelings and his priorities for Ganga.

If this had not happened, (this = date clash),  then he would have gone and settled Ganga, and then come back and got engaged and eventually married to saanchi without much thought.  His whole exercise of leaving ganga would have been completed like he was just a herd of cattle - sort of mechanical.

At this point,  the date clash has provoked some intense introspection, and internal dilemmas.

I do feel that what will come out of this samudra manthan is the amrit. LOL

Something very good will come out of this -- I cant say how, but Jagya will be the winner in the long run.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jelena91rajvtahookedPicasso9seetha74umamSPujatiny15yanks28

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Personally, I think what is happening is a very good thing, because it forces Jagya to examine his feelings and his priorities for Ganga.

If this had not happened, (this = date clash),  then he would have gone and settled Ganga, and then come back and got engaged and eventually married to saanchi without much thought.  His whole exercise of leaving ganga would have been completed like he was just a herd of cattle - sort of mechanical.

At this point,  the date clash has provoked some intense introspection, and internal dilemmas.

I do feel that what will come out of this samudra manthan is the amrit. LOL

Something very good will come out of this -- I cant say how, but Jagya will be the winner in the long run.

I agree, something good will come out of this. It is clear that he is not prepared for marriage with Sanchi, but instead of calling off, he is going ahead with it. He was more cordial with Shekhars and Sanchi before this marriage talk. After marriage talk started, he was never shown to make effort to talk to them or enjoy their company. Hope his tubelight flashes before this crap engagement. A very bad message is being conveyed by this track. 
sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Leaving aside saanchi's nature, I don't know if Jagya has approached the marriage issue with any seriousness of thought.

I mean, marriage means physical intimacy. 
Does he think he will be able to be intimate with saanchi?

It's not just living together like roommates and going shopping.
sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Saanchi will throw away her mask the moment she does griha pravesh

And dear Sumitra's face will be worth seeing coz

she rooted and rooted for this girl as if she was a princess

i hope Saanchi calls Sumitra her personal servant and makes fun of her while chatting with her college friends and Sumitra overhears coz even more than Saanchi i feel unsympathetic to Sumitra .

Actually, one of my cousins went through something like this.

He was a doctor from a conservative middleclass family,  and the girl was a sort of westernized girl from a wealthy family.   For most of the same reasons,  people thought that there was no way this girl would last in the middle class family -- but she was very keen on him, and he was neutral, so it happened.  The boy's mother much like sumitra was taken in by her family background and wealth.

After that, she started feeling constrained in India, and felt suffocated so she decided he should go to the U.S. and a lot of interference later from her family, her husband and she proceeded to the U.S. 

His family never wanted him to leave India, and were miffed at the whole turn of events.  But they invited it on themselves by being taken in by her background.

I feel that saanchi already has contempt for rural stuff, and is already exhorting Jagya to change his look to a more corporate look in the middle of the village hospital.

Once she is married, she will try to steer him in a different direction...either abroad or a corporate hospital in Mumbai   and sumitra may end up losing her boy to the very saanchi she once sided with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshineseetha74tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Saanchi will throw away her mask the moment she does griha pravesh

And dear Sumitra's face will be worth seeing coz

she rooted and rooted for this girl as if she was a princess

i hope Saanchi calls Sumitra her personal servant and makes fun of her while chatting with her college friends and Sumitra overhears coz even more than Saanchi i feel unsympathetic to Sumitra .

Actually, one of my cousins went through something like this.

He was a doctor from a conservative middleclass family,  and the girl was a sort of westernized girl from a wealthy family.   For most of the same reasons,  people thought that there was no way this girl would last in the middle class family -- but she was very keen on him, and he was neutral, so it happened.  The boy's mother much like sumitra was taken in by her family background and wealth.

After that, she started feeling constrained in India, and felt suffocated so she decided he should go to the U.S. and a lot of interference later from her family, her husband and she proceeded to the U.S. 

His family never wanted him to leave India, and were miffed at the whole turn of events.  But they invited it on themselves by being taken in by her background.

I feel that saanchi already has contempt for rural stuff, and is already exhorting Jagya to change his look to a more corporate look in the middle of the village hospital.

Once she is married, she will try to steer him in a different direction...either abroad or a corporate hospital in Mumbai   and sumitra may end up losing her boy to the very saanchi she once sided with.

Basically I dont find anything wrong in wife suggesting to go to US or some multi speciality hospital like Fortis.The parents should allow the children to fly, not restrict them.
I think sumitra wont mind it as she is not averse to sanchi as such. But dadisa, Bhairon, Basant , Gehna will feel bad.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 17 August 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seetha74

Go to top