Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Both of them gloating over ganga leaving was unnecessary πŸ˜‘

It shows their minds .

Sumitra even admitted it later to Jagya that her 'fear' was unnecessary .

The 'fear' was losing her son to Ganga . [ Which she already has , she does not know it yet as she has a social measurement ruler for judging that kind of thing .]
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

we don't know if dear Saanchi is a virgin🀣

I think she is. Not because of reasons of 'sanskaar' etc...  but just because she has such an uppity stance that she would consider all men beneath her.   She has only been around the student types like sunny and co.  and none of those people floated her boat.

Jagdish is the first one she has considered bedding  because he is a handsome doctor and older than her and she is drawn to his sophistication and his professional demeanour.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sectoreight

I think she is. Not because of reasons of 'sanskaar' etc...  but just because she has such an uppity stance that she would consider all men beneath her.   She has only been around the student types like sunny and co.  and none of those people floated her boat.

Jagdish is the first one she has considered bedding  because he is a handsome doctor and older than her and she is drawn to his sophistication and his professional demeanour.

Totally agreed

yeah , she has 'selected' him .🀣
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know guys, i have always maintained jagya was not wrong in wanting to be with gauri after meeting her and falling for her..his marriage to anandi was a confusing issue for him, who wanted to see the world..i really dnt blame the 18 yr old boy for tht..but the callous way he treated anandi, his childhood friend was what put me off him..i even liked gauri then, when she was a sensible girl with her priorities straight and working towards her goal..he was literally two-timing both the girls at tht point of time..if he had come straight  and told anandi he liked sum1 else and wanted to be with her, it wud have gotten the audience's respect lot more, than his constant belittling anandi and sleeping with her on one hand and talking romantic to gauri on the other, just waltzing out ofbed with anandi..he stopped being the victim tht particular episode onwards, in my opinion..
Anurulz thumbnail
Kools, please let us have a KC on BV..really...it wud be super fun..am still having withdrawal symptoms..πŸ˜•
Libra123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

u know guys, i have always maintained jagya was not wrong in wanting to be with gauri after meeting her and falling for her..his marriage to anandi was a confusing issue for him, who wanted to see the world..i really dnt blame the 18 yr old boy for tht..but the callous way he treated anandi, his childhood friend was what put me off him..i even liked gauri then, when she was a sensible girl with her priorities straight and working towards her goal..he was literally two-timing both the girls at tht point of time..if he had come straight  and told anandi he liked sum1 else and wanted to be with her, it wud have gotten the audience's respect lot more, than his constant belittling anandi and sleeping with her on one hand and talking romantic to gauri on the other, just waltzing out ofbed with anandi..he stopped being the victim tht particular episode onwards, in my opinion..

Al this Cvs game. Instead of making it a serial on bal vivah turned it into a serial on adultery and put the complete blame on jagya. There is a reason for this. Anandi's acceptance at that time when th new anandi came. Made jagya the villian to make anandi mahaan. Same thing is going on right now new anandi acceptance and rubbing on our faces whether needed or not.
Anurulz thumbnail
i know Libra..at tht time gauri was actually MORE appealing than anandi with her adrak ki chai and ji dadisa..and even jagya was refreshing with his ideas of modernity and change in the matriarchal haveli..so the CVs screwed them both over..to make anandi look like the fair maiden goddess..
the same has been repeated with sumitra..her character took a 180 degree turn to make ganga look like the damsel in distress..hell, couple times, i have even agreed with sachi's logic regarding anandi..what the CVs dnt understand is, we as the audience look at the show in totality, not worshipping the lead even if they acted like morons..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

Kools, please let us have a KC on BV..really...it wud be super fun..am still having withdrawal symptoms..πŸ˜•

no dear , i actually like BV and am actually liking the JAGAN romanceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am only that way when the romance sucks . Besides i like Jagya , he is by far the most realistic interesting character on BV , dark grey or not . Am actually enjoying romance after a long timeπŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Filler episode

I think Nandu may feel the nelected child syndrome

Why did Ganga tie rakhi on Bhairavi's behalf to Mannu

i had hoped he would be a doctor like Jagya after the leap and her heroπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as usual the scene between Jagya and Ganga on the phone was good

she is so hopelessly in love with him , fallen for him so much omgπŸ˜†

whereas with him are the first stirrings , when fully stirred omg

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope family is unsuccesful in stopping him from going to Mangalore this time .

Best scenes

Ganga telling how Mannu enjoyed the jhukjhukgadi's first journery and Jagdish smiling ...he feels so happy in their experiences

Mannu inferring Majisa is Dadisa and giving the phone ...he is conveying his emotions with one word talk ...so so sweet

Dadisa hugging both her grandsons contentedly .😊

P.S : Mahi had REALLY gone to tournament , i was thinking he had gone to London to hunt Ashima

Anandi has not yet confronted the corrupt sasural pundit . I  hope when she finds him he is not in a state to walk comfortably as he has got a boil in an uncomfortable place . The blighter deserves it for taking money so brazenly right in a temple .

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Those few seconds of silence from Ganga's side said everything to Dr Sa. I think he's going to Mangalore just to wipe her tears...both are pretty much done for lol. Love and madness go and in hand...