Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit.. (Page 3)

Prarthna.B Senior Member
Prarthna.B
Prarthna.B

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
That's why I am only reading WUs since Monday, I hope this won't turn into leaving this serial totally, becoz the way CVs are proceeding it's disgusting 

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Don't worry Dips, will surely be removed frm RK mansion, someday.Smile
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
paper on which the script was written,the ink

Like seriously was it too bad? ROFL ROFL ROFL
anjali0111 IF-Dazzler
anjali0111
anjali0111

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
totally agree with you
however madhu was always shown as sweet innocent kinda instead of practical she was always a bit irrational n used her heart over brain...but todays episode wasDead...its height of irrationality and stupidnessAngry. i always loved her melodrama but now its getting on my nervesAngry...if this will continue some more i will start hating her for being such a jerkAngryOuch. i mean ..agreed no one believed her about bhai being alive but now...when the whole thing has reached to this stage where she is hell bent on getting divorced and everyone is asking her again again about the reason...she can tell them now the whole truth.

and dips...what to say about her...honestly speaking i liked her a lot inspite of her being a vamp lusting after rk as she really acted well. i always saw her as a harmless distraction between rishbala with her stupid plans and all but now...i just hate her character to the coreAngry...no acting...no dialogues...no proper plan of her own, she is just a puppet of bhai's hand.Dead

infact the rishbala separation is so torturous that i hate almost everyone from those criminal who attacked rk to that corrupt police officer...that shivdat...dips and yes most importantly bhai for separating rishbala or even trying to help bhai in his great missionAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit..

Very good post, Mallu.OuchClap
This track is truly too 'interesting' to watch.DeadSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
AGREE...
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit..

Very good post, Mallu.OuchClap
This track is truly too 'interesting' to watch.DeadSleepy

interesting to the height of losing interest nowOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LSPDleelaa9

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Everything has a limit. It is not at all entertaining & no offense to anyone but there is nothing intelligent bhai is doing. He is portraying himself as a stupid don who is behind getting Madhu-RK split. Doesn't he have any other work? Why CVs introduced kaka, Aryan & above all Meera's character? Where are they all? I don't know still that is it really proved that Sultan is MK's son?
I am just sick reading the WU. So I can't even think of watching the crap.
Why is Madhu shown so weak? If someone asks me I will suggest that its better RK stays in jail & Madhu firmly tells Sultan that she is not leaving RK. Sooner or later she can prove that RK is innocent. The story is simply stuck at bhai & his drama. And why no one is suspecting Dipali?
Ahh, God! This is so annoying.

BTW, very good post.

Go to top