Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

height of boredom and torture :( today's a limit.. (Page 2)

Sparklingcider Goldie
Sparklingcider
Sparklingcider

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

Excellent post & very well said!!!ClapClapClap 
@ bold - Arreh thats the million dollar question & only the dumbass Sultan obsessed CV's know the answer!!!AngryAngryAngry Eff knows HOW much longer they are planning on dragging this BS bakwaas track for & totally ruining the show???!!!ShockedShockedShocked Anyways I'm sticking to WU's til he gets dafuq outta here!!!OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sparklingcider

Originally posted by M.Hurr

Except for the divorce papers burning scene the whole episode was a total waste of energy,time,paper on which the script was written,the ink and everything and dips smirking and smirking and only smirking and talking to herself poor dips cant smirk in front of RK or anyone else till the time comes everytime her plan gets failed but tired of seeing her like that too,she's no more an attractive and a cunning vamp she's just a puppet and used by a man who's been lusting after another married woman,dips only like being used that's all,her character disgusts me now.

Madhu's melo drama is a height of torture, a force burden and since how and when sultaan discover to use his brain and since when RK become such a dumb and madhu a puppet.How the most wanted don began to control jail,jailers and prisoners and yeah court and judges too,what the..I mean is this some kind of a joke,why cvs are so so so biased towards this good-for-nothing character.

Mallu

Excellent post & very well said!!!ClapClapClap 
@ bold - Arreh thats the million dollar question & only the dumbass Sultan obsessed CV's know the answer!!!AngryAngryAngry Eff knows HOW much longer they are planning on dragging this BS bakwaas track for & totally ruining the show???!!!ShockedShockedShocked Anyways I'm sticking to WU's til he gets dafuq outta here!!!OuchOuchOuch

thanks yaar,downloading epi only to see rishabala scene that's it,thankgod no sultaan in today's episode.
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Seriously Mallu ! Now this crap getting on my last nerve Angry !! I just fail to understand WHY its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering the leads ?
Madhu was always a crying machine ...but recently her rona dhona has crossed the tolerence line ! Everytime just crying crying crying Sleepy U don need to do anything , but plz stop crying like that gal ! That's encouraging that Censored more & more & his disgusting demands r going up & up Angry

RK !! In janab ka to kya kahu ! Looks like while he was gaining a heart , he just sold off his brain Pinch r e u can feel Madhu is in trouble , u know she's being forced to do all these...but when she's determined not to answer u , rather than asking her can't u just find it by ur own ? Looks like the witty , smart , masterplanner RK just disappeared in thin air ! Or is it just that its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering Rk ???

& the other man ! Continuously doing one after another disgustingly creepy & utterly foolish activities , but every time he gets away with it ! Looks like not only Rishbala , but the whole world has gone for a hybernation so that this man can show up his face here & there Pinch & iske saath inke fancy dress ramp walk Dead too much to bear !

Currently I'm surviving on WUs only...but still can't help but feel disgusted only ! God knows what would hv I felt if I hv kept the tv on Dead
But today m gonna switch on the tv at 11:30 just to watch RK burning the DP scene , & as soon as this particular scene ends will switch off it again .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

.MishtyLove. IF-Stunnerz
.MishtyLove.
.MishtyLove.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Agree with u..OuchOuch
dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Fail to understand Madhu's reason to share with RK...High time Sultan is exposed...

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Seriously Mallu ! Now this crap getting on my last nerve Angry !! I just fail to understand WHY its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering the leads ?
Madhu was always a crying machine ...but recently her rona dhona has crossed the tolerence line ! Everytime just crying crying crying Sleepy U don need to do anything , but plz stop crying like that gal ! That's encouraging that Censored more & more & his disgusting demands r going up & up Angry

RK !! In janab ka to kya kahu ! Looks like while he was gaining a heart , he just sold off his brain Pinch r e u can feel Madhu is in trouble , u know she's being forced to do all these...but when she's determined not to answer u , rather than asking her can't u just find it by ur own ? Looks like the witty , smart , masterplanner RK just disappeared in thin air ! Or is it just that its impossible to enhance the other man without butchering Rk ???

& the other man ! Continuously doing one after another disgustingly creepy & utterly foolish activities , but every time he gets away with it ! Looks like not only Rishbala , but the whole world has gone for a hybernation so that this man can show up his face here & there Pinch & iske saath inke fancy dress ramp walk Dead too much to bear !

Currently I'm surviving on WUs only...but still can't help but feel disgusted only ! God knows what would hv I felt if I hv kept the tv on Dead
But today m gonna switch on the tv at 11:30 just to watch RK burning the DP scene , & as soon as this particular scene ends will switch off it again .

seems like everyone is surviving on WUs,I agree with each and every word you have said,I am running out of words now to show my disgust towards this track.

Mallu
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dash_aryan

Fail to understand Madhu's reason to share with RK...High time Sultan is exposed...

in  bold:We can only wish now...Ouch

TuMeri IF-Rockerz
TuMeri
TuMeri

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice post..i agree with u..
RK rocked today..i also like Radha ji..

Go to top