Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha-Jalaal: Zeher ki aadat daal rahe hain... (Page 7)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Thank you.Big smile

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by teletubby

lovely post!
i thot jalal finds silly excuses to go to jo's room!Embarrassed
n i loved wen he got a dressing down frm amber ki mirchi albeit unknowingly!LOL
n god knos wat adham sees in motibai??? but well carry on...LOL
n jalal's total indifference to an actually lovely n glowing rukku was sad but satisfying!Big smile

Thank you.Big smile...Jalaal feels a magnetic field around Jodha - so he goes running over there, for some excuse or the other.LOL...Adham likes Moti's curves, i think.LOL

Jalaal has a childhood attachment and a psychological dependence on Ruqqu. Its symbiosis , not sentiment.

true!
as fr moti's curves...cant see beyond those mammoth cheekbones!!!LOL

n u r bang on abt jalal-rukku equation...a familial n cultural affiliation n pride along wid an understanding of each othr which comes fr having spent practically  all their lives tgethr! dunno if salima shares same equation wid these two?!Embarrassed

ipkmiss1 Groupbie
ipkmiss1
ipkmiss1

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
amazing post once again..i reallly loved it ..i guess jodha and jalal are 2 complex characters who wanna prove tht they hate each other lyk hell but at the end of the day...they just end up taking abt each other ...

both of them r so much engrossed in this hatred tht i guess they will never know when it will turn into sumthing tht they have never thought..and frankly speaking im waiting fr tht day..
jalal is so much obsessive with jodha tht no matter how much he hate her or wanna her 2 suffer..he end up alwz thinking abt her with the help of one thing or the other..

on the other hand jodha as of know don't have much intrest in him but thn also alwz keep on analysing his thought to find out what he actually meant thru hhis actions and vent out her anger and frustration abt him to others..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginco

Hi

Iam Kashi and my question here is to " moronskimallika" sry for addressing you by this name , mujhe aapka naam nahi pata ... pls let me know the same ...

My question to you is why is ruqaiya behaving like the way she did ... is she trying to investigate the feelings  her husband has for Jo ????

why does she enrage him every time ... what does she think tht she would accomplish by it ???

and why is she mentioning about his non-existent heart and bringing MA into the conversation ????? n why does she want Jo  to go if she is not threatened by her .????

Is she really not threatened by her ?? and she also taunts jalal tht  he must have heard something from Jo n tht is why he looks like so when he goes bak to her again??

well one thing is for sure tht jalal did not react to her being in hamam ... so he is not attracted to her ... in the real sense...

Iam a little confused about her behaviour (ruqu's) ...  can u pls help me clear all these doubts ... i know a lot of question but right now iam very much confused about her track ...CryCry

Thank you and you can call me Vicky.Hug...Ruqqu is hanging between over-confidence and her scanning of Jalaal's feelings for Jodha. She thinks she is reminding Jalaal that he hates Jodha , needling him for responses... but she has no idea that she is constantly making Jalaal internally question his attachment to Jodha.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ginco--Janvie--Super Kool

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by Star_girl

Amo Forever. Amo forever after. Amo ke liye protest karenge Zee tv ke saamne. LOL  
 Ah, the signature. LOL Oh, there's a long story. And I don't care if hewants to bed her or whatever. Amo forever. LOL Thank you luck ki it was not AJo. LOL

ROFL

But i want to know where the signature is from unless its your own work.Embarrassed

Of course not, it is  from Josh Ritter's Come and Find me song. It is a lovely song. 

P.S Amo forever. LOL Te Amo. 

Will check out the song. Awesome line on that signature.

MM awesome post as usual Thumbs Up

edit - heard the song, brilliance...and was apparently used in Castle and six feet under I believe...I missed it in both places. Confused

Edited by notagain - 15 August 2013 at 2:30pm

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@All. Thank you for reading, liking and commenting.Heart

Super Kool

Go to top