Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha-Jalaal: Zeher ki aadat daal rahe hain... (Page 6)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I think the result of the chess game will be out on monday...Hope Jodha wins.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbyMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I think the result of the chess game will be out on monday...Hope Jodha wins.

Yep, i think so too. If not the result, then Jodha's  wish from Jalaal will be left hanging for Monday. Lets see. Jodha should win because Ruqqu and Jalaal are underestimating her bigtime. Jodha is fragile PHYSICALLY only.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

lovely post!
i thot jalal finds silly excuses to go to jo's room!Embarrassed
n i loved wen he got a dressing down frm amber ki mirchi albeit unknowingly!LOL
n god knos wat adham sees in motibai??? but well carry on...LOL
n jalal's total indifference to an actually lovely n glowing rukku was sad but satisfying!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaMoronsKiMallika

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Bang on postClapClapClapJalal and jodha want to believe that they hate each other...because its convenient...ignorance is bliss...

Jalal has failed to observe that most of his actions and reactions are centred around his new begum...jalal keeps going back to jodha...just to tell her that 'I hate you'...yeah, right...!!!!

Jodha- her world has shrunk to jalal...jalal is this...jalal is that...jalal, jalal, jalal...isn't she giving too much importance to him...???.

Special mention- thali dijiye moti...jalal gives thali to her...Lolz...he didn't want to interrupt her...wanted to know what more jodha has to say???? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariateletubbybaubles--Janvie--MoronsKiMallika

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teletubby

lovely post!
i thot jalal finds silly excuses to go to jo's room!Embarrassed
n i loved wen he got a dressing down frm amber ki mirchi albeit unknowingly!LOL
n god knos wat adham sees in motibai??? but well carry on...LOL
n jalal's total indifference to an actually lovely n glowing rukku was sad but satisfying!Big smile

Thank you.Big smile...Jalaal feels a magnetic field around Jodha - so he goes running over there, for some excuse or the other.LOL...Adham likes Moti's curves, i think.LOL

Jalaal has a childhood attachment and a psychological dependence on Ruqqu. Its symbiosis , not sentiment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariateletubbySuper Kool

ginco Senior Member
ginco
ginco

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hi

Iam Kashi and my question here is to " moronskimallika" sry for addressing you by this name , mujhe aapka naam nahi pata ... pls let me know the same ...

My question to you is why is ruqaiya behaving like the way she did ... is she trying to investigate the feelings  her husband has for Jo ????

why does she enrage him every time ... what does she think tht she would accomplish by it ???

and why is she mentioning about his non-existent heart and bringing MA into the conversation ????? n why does she want Jo  to go if she is not threatened by her .????

Is she really not threatened by her ?? and she also taunts jalal tht  he must have heard something from Jo n tht is why he looks like so when he goes bak to her again??

well one thing is for sure tht jalal did not react to her being in hamam ... so he is not attracted to her ... in the real sense...

Iam a little confused about her behaviour (ruqu's) ...  can u pls help me clear all these doubts ... i know a lot of question but right now iam very much confused about her track ...CryCry

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Bang on postClapClapClapJalal and jodha want to believe that they hate each other...because its convenient...ignorance is bliss...

Jalal has failed to observe that most of his actions and reactions are centred around his new begum...jalal keeps going back to jodha...just to tell her that 'I hate you'...yeah, right...!!!!

Jodha- her world has shrunk to jalal...jalal is this...jalal is that...jalal, jalal, jalal...isn't she giving too much importance to him...???.

Special mention- thali dijiye moti...jalal gives thali to her...Lolz...he didn't want to interrupt her...wanted to know what more jodha has to say???? 

Thank you. Big smile...Hatred is easy - you can hide so many viscose feelings behind it. Right, JJ?LOL

You are so right about this.LOL... Jalaal's  every personal action is about Jodha and Jodha's all thoughts are centering around Jalaal.Wink...obsession and passion are beginning to overpower hatred...slowly but strongly.

Super Kool

Go to top