Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha-Jalaal: Zeher ki aadat daal rahe hain... (Page 3)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by poulomi12

Brilliant post! Clap
This sentence cracked me up!

Adham needs to get his testosterone levels lowered CHEMICALLY!Ouch

Is he going to do some role playing fantasy sh*t till he gets to bed her?Dead Sorry Star_Girl I know Amo forever...LOL. But really its creepy. 

Thank you.Embarrassed...Adham is a LEECH and he better keep his dirty hands off Motibai. 

Like a frnd of mine suggested, probably this would dilute Jodha's prejudice when Jalal helps Moti out of this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNotti--Janvie--MoronsKiMallika

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by poulomi12

Brilliant post! Clap
This sentence cracked me up!

Adham needs to get his testosterone levels lowered CHEMICALLY!Ouch

Is he going to do some role playing fantasy sh*t till he gets to bed her?Dead Sorry Star_Girl I know Amo forever...LOL. But really its creepy. 

Thank you.Embarrassed...Adham is a LEECH and he better keep his dirty hands off Motibai. 
 thus But his wife really cares for him...poor woman...but I think he will molest Motibai in future and then Jodha will save her and thus impress Jalal even more.

Lol everyone thinks on the same page! Ekta mata is very predictable isnt she?

doyelpakhi--Janvie--MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PallaviDas003

In one word all I can say superb..Clap..Now-a-days Jalal gives me more reasons to laugh by his gigantic endeavor to proof his hatred.Smile.. His hard and sole try to prove that how much he hates Jodha and then in every single moment  thinking about her , be it about jodha's guts, courage to disobey him or finding new tricks to tease her. he even could not make out that his every single thoughts are now occupied by Jodha  until  Ruqu pointed it out.. Even he can't differentiate between hatred and jealousy. All he felt for Jodha when she told that she only cares for her family was pure and pure jealousy.. Jalal you are such a cute and adorable one..Jodha is so lucky to have you as her husband.. she doesn't give you a hoot and still you can't ignore her. you can't get over with her thoughts even when you are with your favorite wife Ruqaiyaa!!!And still you claim what you feel for her is just  intense hatred!!!. Smile.. How can anyone overlook your such childlike behavior and doesn't fall for you...

Adham should listen to you to save his life and his *****( you know what i mean)WinkSmile

Thank you and i so love all that you said about Jalaal. Someone who cannot decipher his/her own feelings always has an innocence and a naivete. Silly that am saying this about someone like Jalaal but its there - and this intensity and his layered goodness is what Jodha will fall in love with. Embarrassed

Adham will not listen to me. He only listens to hormones.ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottipallavi003--Janvie--Super Kool

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Amo Forever. Amo forever after. Amo ke liye protest karenge Zee tv ke saamne. LOL  
 Ah, the signature. LOL Oh, there's a long story. And I don't care if hewants to bed her or whatever. Amo forever. LOL Thank you luck ki it was not AJo. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molutaarey

yhh it was ossum line n i was like "lolzzz"

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya.LOLLOLLOLLOL
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Amo Forever. Amo forever after. Amo ke liye protest karenge Zee tv ke saamne. LOL  
 Ah, the signature. LOL Oh, there's a long story. And I don't care if hewants to bed her or whatever. Amo forever. LOL Thank you luck ki it was not AJo. LOL

ROFL

But i want to know where the signature is from unless its your own work.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankahee

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Am I the only one who is a bit shocked at Adhams lack if interest in Jodha? Jodha is a very beautiful woman, a princess that too! And one of the if not the most beautiful princess in India at the time she lived, from what is being shown. Why isn't Adham trying to seduce Jodha? For nothing else, but because of his obsession with all things Jalal! His wise albeit childish mother he has heard enough times- As of today & forever soon, Jalal will be Jodha's. I hope they soon introduce an Adham track in Jodha's life which will lead to Jalal becoming insane with jealousy LOL and him finally realising the little worth of his "BadiAmmi"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariadoyelpakhivacchii--Janvie--MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Poul & Ela

Ideally, Jalaal saving Moti's honour or giving her justice would be better. He will  suddenly become washed in milk for Jodha.ROFL

--Janvie--elasingh_Poulomi_

Go to top