Jodha-Jalaal: Zeher ki aadat daal rahe hain...

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Okay, admit it. Nobody likes medicines. Nobody likes injections. Every ill/sick person thinks he/she is okay or rather will be okay - I do not need medicines and I do not need injections. Keep them away from me. Am fine. While the truth is that the injection maybe painful and the medicines bitter and nauseating , once they go into your system, they are only going to heal it. Here, Jalaal is that ill patient and Jodha is that injection syringe to curb his megalomania , his  imperial aggression and arrogance.

Same goes for Jodha but in a different way.If you are used to lovely light summers, and you are suddenly stationed in a cold climate that your body refuses to accept, you are prone to go bonkers. You'll fall sick, write letters to your home that how this cold doesn't suit you and you want to come back. Time will pass, your body's immune system and your perseverance borne out of lack of choices will finally kick in - your system will sit in sync with the winter atmosphere , you will start tolerating the cold winds and eventually , look forward to the winter sun. This is Jodha'a case where Jalaal is the cold winter  but his flashes of goodness and layered character are a promise of the winter sun that he actually is. 

Today, in the episode, we delve deeper into the psyches of JJ , if not their warring relationship. Neither Jodha can get Jalaal out of her mind ( part of it owing to the chess board he has played with Bhar and Maina ) , nor can Jalaal get rid of her in anyway. 

Jodha was back in her soft character today after her display of arrogant pride last night. She confessed to Motibai that she agrees that her fury-spew on Jalaal was misplaced , and that is why she knows he will punish her. More than anger, there was remorse and fear. And once again , it is emphasized that for all her guts and impulsive courage that  Jalaal triggers. the truth is, that deep down Jodha is scared of Jalal's temper , if not him as a person. Yes, you can say that the fear display today was temporary and more because she didn't want her parents to get hurt, but we have had enough instances to show that Jodha is scared of Jalaal's dark side - his stubborn temper. Jodha avoids looking into Jalaal's eyes and there are layered meanings to that as well - its not like she was 'Yayy! Me Attagirl' when she was shocked to realize that she had bashed and abused Jalaal to Jalaal only and not Motibai. 

Jodha's hatred is so passionate and in combination with her hurt emotional self, that she is slowly centering everything around Jalaal , even though in a negative manner. She is beginning to think and crib about Jalaal all the time - and more than anger ( in his absence ) , its about hurt feelings and pride. If so wasn't the case, she would be raging like a tigress even when Jalaal is not around - but what does she do? She cries to Lord Krishna that why isn't Jalaal stopped? Even as she prepares to worship Him, she is unsettled and cribs about Jalaal in a 'hurt; manner, not exactly an 'angry' one... "Amer ki mirchi toh seh nahiin sake, hum to phir bhi Amer ki beti hain, hum kaise sahenge?" - this is  not exactly a sentence of hatred - its a sentence of innocent cribbing. Even later, Jodha tells Jalaal that he harasses her so much, can't she share her pain with anyone? This is not how you behave with your enemy EXACTLY. Hatred mixed with confused and misplaced emotion is always a dangerous combination promising to take hatred down. Jodha does NOT care about Jalaal but Jalaal has the power to hurt her and that hurt goes beyond hurting her pride and ego. 

Coming to Jalaal, , he is a man on fire, running in the streets, looking desperately for water and fire extinguishers - but he cannot find any. Reason? He doesn't know where exactly he is burning. Jalaal's anger against Jodha is getting emotional - and that is why she sits in his head even after he has done everything to avenge himself. Jalaal eating that green chili and saying -"Hum Jodha ke zeher ki aadat daal rahe hain." , his change of face and instant exit from Ruqqu's room when she jibes at him that he maybe losing his non-existent heart to her are a proof of that. Whenever a person starts behaving out of character , understand, that the person is all set for a drastic change forever. 

Jalaal has no idea what his problem is because he cannot put a red dot on his passion for Jodha. So, he vents it out in anger , mind games, dirty politics , in the hopes that seeing Jodha break will cure him of this burning sensation that he cannot deal with.Jalaal ganging up with his childhood BFF, creating a labyrinth of horrors with Bhar and Maina ... they all are delusional attempts to wipe out what he feels for Jodha. And since Jalaal has no idea that his whole persona is getting woven with Jodha, he is acting even more grey. This is his psychological immune system at work. 

As for Ruqqu, she is the inkpot in JJ's love story now. She is not letting Jalaal forget Jodha even for a second by mentioning her again and again to scan Jalaal's feelings. Good going, Ruqqu. Dig your grave. 

I like Salima and the little boy! 😳 ...Adham needs to get his testosterone levels lowered CHEMICALLY!
Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luna24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Adham needs to get his testosterone levels lowered CHEMICALLY!" -morons ki mallika ...hahaha... true..superlike! :D :P
Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

nyc observations...
Originally posted by: luna24

"Adham needs to get his testosterone levels lowered CHEMICALLY!" -morons ki mallika ...hahaha... true..superlike! :D :P

Thank you. Adham gives me the creeps.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Ayesha_Kreya

Bang on post...πŸ‘πŸΌ

nyc observations...

Thank you. I just tried.πŸ˜ƒ
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post once again...today I loved Jodha ...She looked so innocent...I am surprised that Ruk u cant see Jalal's obsession with Jodha...Ruku is too full of herself.

Jalal told Ruku that he wont visit her room for few days ...I think he is never going to come back ...

I think Jalal has already fallen in love with Jodha...

Moti bai and Adham make good pair...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ah, gorgeous post. I could not have said it better myself. And the CVs did an interesting thing by showing Jalal's lack of physical reaction to Ruqaiyaa, and his intense sexual desire for Jodha. Well-marked contrast there. 
But don't hate on my Amo. Adham-Moti, that it. πŸ˜† They are adorable. πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Originally posted by: elasingh

Lovely post once again...today I loved Jodha ...She looked so innocent...I am surprised that Ruk u cant see Jalal's obsession with Jodha...Ruku is too full of herself.

Jalal told Ruku that he wont visit her room for few days ...I think he is never goining to come back ...

I think Jalal has already fallen in love with Jodha...

Moti bai and Adham make good pair...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. I thought of you only today when i saw Jodha.πŸ˜†...Ruqqu is overconfident and she has no emotional attachment to Jalaal from what is being shown- Jalaal is more like her prized possession. 

I am not sure about love, but at this rate, Jalaal will never let  Jodha get even an inch away from him. 

Adham villain hai yaar. He is gonna try and molest Motti sooner or later.
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Fab post...but i didn't watch tonight's epi so don't know anything😭
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Ah, gorgeous post. I could not have said it better myself. And the CVs did an interesting thing by showing Jalal's lack of physical reaction to Ruqaiyaa, and his intense sexual desire for Jodha. Well-marked contrast there. 

But don't hate on my Amo. Adham-Moti, that it. πŸ˜† They are adorable. πŸ˜† πŸ€£

Thank you. Firstly, i want to know the mystery of your signature.πŸ˜†

Secondly, Jalaal is 'close' to Ruqqu because of his psychological needs and childhood friendship - its not exactly a man-woman relationship , if you get what i mean. With Jodha, its intense desire, attraction and longing and that is why Jalaal is on fire. 

Hain???????????? Adham is characterless and he only wants to bed Motibai.