Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why blame Salman? Note : 9 (Page 7)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VirManForLife

Ever since JDJ has started, there have been posts popping up on how Salman is a bad choreo, how he's lost his touch, that he only did well in Season 5 because of Isha's skills. Upto a point, even I agreed with these posts and started seeing Salman as a limited choreographer with no imagination. But when I thought about it today, I realised that he is being challenged and disadvantaged due to many factors. Firstly, Drashti is a non-dancer. Now obviously, most of the contestants are non-dancers. But in Drashti's case, they have only around 2-3 days to practice. Plus, Drashti works around the clock, which leaves her body tired and inflexible, especially as the episodes progress. The same case was seen with Sid and Sonia, in which all the blame was placed on Sonia, and we all know what a fantastic choreo she is(Mahesh Manjrekar and Baichung Bhutia). What we need to understand, is that these choreos cannot recreate the same magic they did in previous seasons. This is a show which requires not only dance, but smart planning and strategy. Salman only has two or three nights to teach Drashti, and that too a tired and hassled Drashti, whose body and mind both are supposed to be resting. How can he possibly be innovative and teach her difficult steps in such conditions? Just because a choreo is unable to deliver past results and falters, we should not start doubting his/her talent. That, is one thing I understood today.

so r u saying DD is the reason for his failings this season?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorTheHazardBeingBlunt

ChanandlerBong IF-Dazzler
ChanandlerBong
ChanandlerBong

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Slaman ,as a choreo he should be  able to hide Drashti's  weaknesses just like Shampa did last season 

And Drashti should  provide him  with more time for practice  ...

IMO , either  Salman is  not capable enough to hide  Darshti's weaknesses or Drashti  is not  strong enough to hide  Salman's weakness as a choereographer 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paris4Helen

Originally posted by Arnav90

Originally posted by Arnav90

UNCLE JI, YOU ARE MISSING YOU GLASSES, READ TMs OWN COFESSION OF BEING A SALMAN FAN, UNCLE JI... THAT SHOULD MAKE HOU HAPPY LOL ANY DIFFERENCE?

DO THE DD FANS NOW DISOWN SALMAN FANS?? SO THE FIGHT HAS BEGUN THEN ... MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE IS BROKEN?? THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW ...
Aunty Ji atleast stick to ur own words, Did'nt u named me as 1st grade kid who did'nt know counting LOL Lagta hai Aunty Ji ki yaadashat kamjor hai LOL LOL TM kya hai we know very well 4m last one year LOL

You know him for last one year? And then still you refused uncle ji, I don't think it's a class one problem, but a case of memory loss, old age problem... Unless its a deliberate attempt...
Wink Wink

Tum toh Andha bho ho..., LOL I have to go by symptoms displayed in each place.. ... LOL

So, DD fans have started disowning Salman fans Wink that's a good development LOL
Know her for 1 year that why i said She is neither DD fan nor Salman LOL Badam khao Aunti Ji aur ho sakke toh eye drops bhi use karo LOL Tum itni paidal kyun ho LOL

Uncle ji, thanks I know Badam is ur fav to keep the upper chamber in working condition.. I take it for pass time... I feel I'm going to have a lots of spare time now ... LOL

So you want to say, the TM has lied that he is a Salman fan? Or you r disowning all Salman fan the same way?? I can see him claiming to be Salman fan and defending him too LOL
Aunti Ji mujhe Been Bajana nahi aata, Agar aata toh try karke dekhta ki Bhains ke aage Been bajana kaise lagta hai (Idiom as Example) LOL I think jaisa mujhe ab feel ho raha tab bhi kuch aisa hi hota ROFL
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Bang on post TM...Cudnt resist myself from comenting..other choreos will probably just come and sleep on the floor wen they will get 4 hrs to prepare 2 acts in one week and that too with a non dancer..and yeah insecure fans and specially the ones who are here just to insult salman..pls quote me..screenshot it and hang it on ur walls to worship or make a mid to go for name calling ..i wont even bother to reply Wink Continue ur bashing please..im enjoying some comments ROFL

So, you ran out of logics, defending Salman... Now DD fans have started blaming Salman... It's so clear now...3 weeks of "No Idea" LOL

Don't think you made any point in your post...just u r Salman's fan number one; so I thought I should inform you that DD fans no more welcome you...they r so pissed off with Salman's clue less choreography... LOL

Lets open a new AT for Salman, so we don't have remain scared of DD fans bashing in their AT after today's performance Wink I'm just trying to help you Wink

What happeend? Did they perofrm bad?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Uncle ji ... Buddha ho Gaya, phir bhi, logic dena bhi apko nehi ata... Take iodized salt, woh badam kaam nehi kar raha hain...LOL

You are saying he has lied, I'm not saying... So when you deny a Salman fan when he puts the blame on DD for poor performance, then I can see, been kidhar se baaj raha hain ..

BeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Bang on post TM...Cudnt resist myself from comenting..other choreos will probably just come and sleep on the floor wen they will get 4 hrs to prepare 2 acts in one week and that too with a non dancer..and yeah insecure fans and specially the ones who are here just to insult salman..pls quote me..screenshot it and hang it on ur walls to worship or make a mid to go for name calling ..i wont even bother to reply Wink Continue ur bashing please..im enjoying some comments ROFL

So, you ran out of logics, defending Salman... Now DD fans have started blaming Salman... It's so clear now...3 weeks of "No Idea" LOL

Don't think you made any point in your post...just u r Salman's fan number one; so I thought I should inform you that DD fans no more welcome you...they r so pissed off with Salman's clue less choreography... LOL

Lets open a new AT for Salman, so we don't have remain scared of DD fans bashing in their AT after today's performance Wink I'm just trying to help you Wink

Not sure, spoilers say, they got 22/23

BeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Not sure, spoilers say, they got 22/23

but whats with the salman ko aisa kaha waisa kaha comments?.. sthg happened?

why the sudden rift?

BeingBlunt

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

And as for Salman, I agree, he isn't to be blamed for getting good dancers last two seasons. In other words, let's just say his actual standard or ability has come out this season considering there isn't anyone to help him out with his choreography. Last two season he got trained dancers along with their knowledge and expertise which was used for their acts. While this season Drashti isn't a trained dancer, thus follows him with no contribution towards his choreography. So it's a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. For me, after this season, it has been proven that he probably might be a good dancer, but as a choreographer he is very limited and mediocre. 

If you are saying all this after reading the post I put up, then I can tell that you haven't really read it at all. Or at least not understood it properly. 
If you can blame Salman for this, then you should also blame Sonia, Puneet and Savio. Savio did really well with Bharti but the only reason they went ahead on JDJ was Bharti's antics which entertained people. So Salman isn't the only one here, so why is he being singled out? That is all I'm saying

Go to top