Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Why blame Salman? Note : 9 (Page 6)

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardBeingBlunt

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANNMT.

Originally posted by Paris4Helen

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

As at the end of the day, it is their tireless voting that helps them sail through, neither Salman's outstanding choreography nor Drashti's awesome dancing skills...LOL

It's the channel who is keeping her there. I don't think she has enough fans to have that arrogance.  A hand full of fanatics, making it look big. Channel needs to show that she is popular, to save MB.LOL

I thought MB is gonna end...Ouch

Sorry I don't have idea about that... Is it going to end? When? LOL
 i think it  possible  , jo jeeta uska  dabba gol ho gya ,after gc won, PV band ho gya due to less  trp , now drasti jeetegi  , that mean her show also Shocked 

LOL LOL

ANNMT.BeingBlunt

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Universal definition of Innovation as shown below. I had to do it since someone is ready to shove her take on the word Innovation down others' throat LOL This was the only thing that was missing in the Fangirl  world, contour the meaning of a word to their convenience, Lord save the dictionary LOLLOL

innovation

noun \?i-n?-'va-sh?n\

Definition of INNOVATION

: the introduction of something new
: a new idea, method, or device : novelty
' innovational adjective

Link, Link, incase someone doesn't know about Merriam
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innovation

I'm not shoving my views down anyone's throat. I am only expressing them. Difference is I respect others views even if I don't agree with them, which unfortunately does not happen with my views
.Innovative steps can't be easy, because what's easy has already been done before. That's why it's called innovation, to go a step further on the same steps. This statement which i posted before is the same as the definition given by you. Something which hasn't been done before=new. Oops, looks like my take is the same as the dictionary's!Wink
VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

@VirManForLife:

You better do some research on the word...innovation... Man, the dam one of the purpose of innovation is to make it simple... You don't innovate to make life difficult... What you think is immaterial...don't make your life difficult through innovating new meanings...please...LOL

Simple doesn't mean that it has been used.and choreography doesn't actually mean that he needs to innovate steps, it could be innovative way of using a known step...how you arrange steps and moves in the act... The act and the theme could be innovative in a choreography, not necessarily the steps...LOL

So I got you, is there any difference between being DD fan and Salman fan at this moment?? Honest answer please.Wink

Like I said, what is easy has already been done before, thus by default cannot be innovative. And I don't form any views without basis, so no, i'm not "innovating" new meanings for "innovate".
How do you "innovatively" use a new step? Even if you arrange them differently, the steps are the same. And most of Salman's concepts have been really good this season, so i really don't know what point you are driving at with the innovation not lying with the steps.
And yes, there is a VAST difference in being a DD and a Salman fan. I like Salman since last season, not this season, so DD holds no effect/influence over this. And just because i'm a Salman fan, it doesn't mean I want him and Drashti to win. I seriously hope they will, but I want the best, most hard-working, and most improved celebrity-choreographer couple to win. My post has nothing to do with drashti-salman winning, or their chances at winning Jhalak. It was about how Salman is being blamed for bad choreography, low scores, and failing drashti. So no, I don't see how i'll have to be a fan of Drashti's as well if I'm a fan of Salman's. That is a baseless and faulty assumption.
Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-DhinChak-BeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
So, the Salman Fans think its DDs Fault. Any way it has to be either of the two for not being able to perform. Unless the fans take responsibility of their poor performance Wink LOL

Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

TheHazardBeingBlunt

Go to top