Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Why blame Salman? Note : 9 - Page 7

VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Uncle ji, thanks I know Badam is ur fav to keep the upper chamber in working condition.. I take it for pass time... I feel I'm going to have a lots of spare time now ... πŸ˜†

So you want to say, the TM has lied that he is a Salman fan? Or you r disowning all Salman fan the same way?? I can see him claiming to be Salman fan and defending him too πŸ˜†

The only reason Salman is being singled out by me, is because all the naysayers and TM's singled him out the most in the first place instead of any other choreographer! So I'm not defending him, I'm questioning your motives for singling a choreographer out like this in the first place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VirManForLife

No, DD is not to be blamed either. None of the contestants or their choreos are to be blamed. It's their vastly disparate situational factors, and our negative mindset that is the culprit. We all know what challenges each couple is facing. Keeping that in mind, we can judge them, but there is no way we end up bad-mouthing them. A little bit of sensitivity never killed anyone.

Why shud we be sensitive?

if you are undergoing legitimate unforseen grave personal issue and your performance starts dipping..your ofc folks and clients will give you a leeway once or twice and then either you will be sent on leave or out of the job..

All these folks- judges, contestants and the choreogrphers.. signed a work contract..not a leisure contract and def not a charity event for a viewer...

When they signed it, they knew wat they are expected to do..so its their prerogative to ensure they have the time and will to do it...

Now, they can't come and say we dont have this or that...as viewers initially , at least I have, given a lot of leeway to each..but after 11 odd weeks if they still can't get their act together then that's wrong..

1, Judges are not doing their job - its their duty to research upon all dances being performed that day and be prepared to know wat that dance is supposed to be .. and thus make intelligent comments rather than walking in a designer dress, taking names of contestants whom we are seeing for 11 weeks now, colelcting a cr check and leave...

They need to be bashed, thrown out for being non performers..

2. Contestants: Do they really think they are in a charity show?... You signed up for it..your duty to do justice with it... they have zero right to say they don't have time, or they don't have skills, or that they are awesome and their choreo sucks..watever...

You are getting paid for this..you are doing this for urself..infact you are calling in favours by asking vote..and then you say you don't have time? y the hell did you sign up in the first place..?

Did you think dance takes only 2 hrs of practice daily, or did someone think dance is only abt expressions and walking from one corner to another, or did someone think if she keeps ( read aarti) crying and saying she is working hard that will take care of it, or did someone think she is popular she will win (shweta), or did someone think she comes from a family of dancers, is trained she will rock (mukti), or did she really think...her choreo and her precious 2 hrs twice a week coupled with her mindblowing skills ( which she probably realizes now she doesnt have)...were enough ( read DD),,..?... and many more examples..

3. Choreo: They are here to make the best of the situation..they are choreographers...dancing is not paranormal that can't be taught.. for a person with decent flexibility or lets say with no inflexibility.. a choreo can teach a wonderful dance..

to give you a context, a good Jazz 3 minute items requires max 8 hours a week with a beginner ( someone who has never danced...ever?)...and these 8 hours include 2.5 hours of exercises and 5.5 hours of practice...and I am talking a good routine routine..

another example, a wondergul belly dance routine- on a full 3-4 minute song...requires 4/5 hours...

its the classical dances that actually require a much more hard work... try sitting in half sitting posture (aramandi or murmandi) if you don't know how to dance... and then tell me how many hours it takes you to just learn holding that position..it is damn tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is, people without information make a lot of assumptions...and then put forth logic that is flawed..

Sorry to say, but no it is not our negative mindset if we pay for sthg and the service provider does not provide..

and for the couples..we understand the challenges,,,? but for how long shud be keep giving them excuses for this?...why are they not responsible for sorting out the challenges in their performance? Why do we have to oversee that every time...?..by that logic shweta's choreo shud hv never changed...

For your topic:

What salman did or did not do in past is immaterial..talk current..

He has a project...is he delivering?..If his challenge is that he himself does not have time..then he needs to make clear what is priority..if JDJ is not as important that why bother this discussion in 1st place when he himself does not respect that show and work..and its free money for him..

If his problem is his student doesn't have time..then he needs to be strict abt it..make it clear to the student...if she has her priorities rt...

quite simple no... they need to work hard towards paychecks rt?.. Viewers can't be expected to overlook every single time..

PS: Cna someone enlighten me why are we ahving these salman vs DD posts suddenly..did sthg happen?
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
VirManForLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Why shud we be sensitive?

if you are undergoing legitimate unforseen grave personal issue and your performance starts dipping..your ofc folks and clients will give you a leeway once or twice and then either you will be sent on leave or out of the job..

All these folks- judges, contestants and the choreogrphers.. signed a work contract..not a leisure contract and def not a charity event for a viewer...

When they signed it, they knew wat they are expected to do..so its their prerogative to ensure they have the time and will to do it...

Now, they can't come and say we dont have this or that...as viewers initially , at least I have, given a lot of leeway to each..but after 11 odd weeks if they still can't get their act together then that's wrong..

1, Judges are not doing their job - its their duty to research upon all dances being performed that day and be prepared to know wat that dance is supposed to be .. and thus make intelligent comments rather than walking in a designer dress, taking names of contestants whom we are seeing for 11 weeks now, colelcting a cr check and leave...

They need to be bashed, thrown out for being non performers..

2. Contestants: Do they really think they are in a charity show?... You signed up for it..your duty to do justice with it... they have zero right to say they don't have time, or they don't have skills, or that they are awesome and their choreo sucks..watever...

You are getting paid for this..you are doing this for urself..infact you are calling in favours by asking vote..and then you say you don't have time? y the hell did you sign up in the first place..?

Did you think dance takes only 2 hrs of practice daily, or did someone think dance is only abt expressions and walking from one corner to another, or did someone think if she keeps ( read aarti) crying and saying she is working hard that will take care of it, or did someone think she is popular she will win (shweta), or did someone think she comes from a family of dancers, is trained she will rock (mukti), or did she really think...her choreo and her precious 2 hrs twice a week coupled with her mindblowing skills ( which she probably realizes now she doesnt have)...were enough ( read DD),,..?... and many more examples..

3. Choreo: They are here to make the best of the situation..they are choreographers...dancing is not paranormal that can't be taught.. for a person with decent flexibility or lets say with no inflexibility.. a choreo can teach a wonderful dance..

to give you a context, a good Jazz 3 minute items requires max 8 hours a week with a beginner ( someone who has never danced...ever?)...and these 8 hours include 2.5 hours of exercises and 5.5 hours of practice...and I am talking a good routine routine..

another example, a wondergul belly dance routine- on a full 3-4 minute song...requires 4/5 hours...

its the classical dances that actually require a much more hard work... try sitting in half sitting posture (aramandi or murmandi) if you don't know how to dance... and then tell me how many hours it takes you to just learn holding that position..it is damn tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The point is, people without information make a lot of assumptions...and then put forth logic that is flawed..

Sorry to say, but no it is not our negative mindset if we pay for sthg and the service provider does not provide..

and for the couples..we understand the challenges,,,? but for how long shud be keep giving them excuses for this?...why are they not responsible for sorting out the challenges in their performance? Why do we have to oversee that every time...?..by that logic shweta's choreo shud hv never changed...

For your topic:

What salman did or did not do in past is immaterial..talk current..

He has a project...is he delivering?..If his challenge is that he himself does not have time..then he needs to make clear what is priority..if JDJ is not as important that why bother this discussion in 1st place when he himself does not respect that show and work..and its free money for him..

If his problem is his student doesn't have time..then he needs to be strict abt it..make it clear to the student...if she has her priorities rt...

quite simple no... they need to work hard towards paychecks rt?.. Viewers can't be expected to overlook every single time..

PS: Cna someone enlighten me why are we ahving these salman vs DD posts suddenly..did sthg happen?

I reiterate my only point in all of this, which is valid even after reading you reply; why is only Salman being singled out the most when almost all the couples are having ups and downs and are failing to delivera t some point or the other. Shampa was the best in Season 4, but not in previous Season 5. Salman was the best in Season 5, not Season 6, Puneet is currently the best, but not in previous seasons. Judging by that all three should have been targeted from the past three seasons, but I have only seen Salman being bad-mouthed. In such a case you can say none of these choreos are talented, they only did well than before/after seasons because their partners were trained in dance. So why does logic seem to fail you here, in these cases? Why only criticise Salman?
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zapy Very nice post .. You have explained it so well .. Huge round of πŸ‘...πŸ‘...πŸ‘

Well I also dont understand y this topic appears all of a sudden .πŸ˜‰
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago

I reiterate my only point in all of this, which is valid even after reading you reply; why is only Salman being singled out the most when almost all the couples are having ups and downs and are failing to delivera t some point or the other. Shampa was the best in Season 4, but not in previous Season 5. Salman was the best in Season 5, not Season 6, Puneet is currently the best, but not in previous seasons. Judging by that all three should have been targeted from the past three seasons, but I have only seen Salman being bad-mouthed. In such a case you can say none of these choreos are talented, they only did well than before/after seasons because their partners were trained in dance. So why does logic seem to fail you here, in these cases? Why only criticise Salman?

But hwo is singling out salman, people criticze every other contestant and choreo..punit is criticzed so much...marischa was criticzed so much in beg ( but then she atleast brings variety)...tushar was criticized in between when he apparently lifted a concept...

You choose to see only the ones you want to see..and form opinions

The thing with salman is basic...their jodi is getting undue advantage..

if lauren has got gud marks for bad performances then she has got bad marks for good performances...

not so with DD_Salman..that's y the frustration..too many undue biases and then people justify the biases too...i ma not saying every single time it is a bias..but mostly the marks are biased...and then every justifies them.. worse..such repetitive acts on judges behalf and then the couple palying the victim card that they are tired etc...obviously will not go down well with people who are not bias..its unfair
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
VirManForLife thumbnail

But hwo is singling out salman, people criticze every other contestant and choreo..punit is criticzed so much...marischa was criticzed so much in beg ( but then she atleast brings variety)...tushar was criticized in between when he apparently lifted a concept...

You choose to see only the ones you want to see..and form opinions

The thing with salman is basic...their jodi is getting undue advantage..

if lauren has got gud marks for bad performances then she has got bad marks for good performances...

not so with DD_Salman..that's y the frustration..too many undue biases and then people justify the biases too...i ma not saying every single time it is a bias..but mostly the marks are biased...and then every justifies them.. worse..such repetitive acts on judges behalf and then the couple palying the victim card that they are tired etc...obviously will not go down well with people who are not bias..its unfair

Then blame/criticize the judges, why DD and Salman! They are always being criticized for one thing or the other, by a select group of people, which evidences fan wars more than being frustrated or displeased. Even other choreos get caught up in these fan wars, but the biggest casualty are DD and Salman, and that due to no fault of their own. And no one can deny that.
VirManForLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HashiBoo

@ Zapy Very nice post .. You have explained it so well .. Huge round of πŸ‘...πŸ‘...πŸ‘

Well I also dont understand y this topic appears all of a sudden .πŸ˜‰

The wink at the end seems to indicate that you do. Please enlighten me.

The wink at the end seems to indicate that you do. Please enlighten me.

The wink means apparently DD received 22/23...and hence DD fans are blaming salman and salman fans are blaming DD..

but thats not it...i read somewr..they r saying this that to salman ..and he cried..and all that..jazz..

what happened? i thought maybe u wud know..for u created this topic..
VirManForLife thumbnail

The wink means apparently DD received 22/23...and hence DD fans are blaming salman and salman fans are blaming DD..

but thats not it...i read somewr..they r saying this that to salman ..and he cried..and all that..jazz..

what happened? i thought maybe u wud know..for u created this topic..

I don't know and can't say about the others, but I'm not blaming either of them for anything. Ups and downs are part of this show, no point in going gaga over them, creating a blamefest, and taking it so personally. Their scores, let them deal with it and plan their course of action, instead of playing blame games and making it worse/harder for them by creating a rift between them.

Salman crying, DD crying, Lauren crying, Sid crying, people fighting, breaking stuff…rubbish, I don't believe any of these mindless rumours. A grown man crying because some girls/guys on a forum blamed him and said wrong stuff about him? Hurt, yes maybe, but definitely not crying.

And my post is in answer to all the posts that have been popping up and singling out Salman and only Salman in the past few weeks.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Name Calling Posts:  While criticizing, remember to not post anything unsavory that you wouldn't like hearing about yourself spoken by others.   Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /members/Dev team members are strictly a NO NO  here.  On every forum we do like to call actors by Nicks or join names together, whilst this is allowed, please make sure just nicks are not insulting or deemed to be derogatory to their respective fans.  So name calling such as 'Miss Ego',  'Nautanki' or 'Miss Mahaan' (these are examples) will not be tolerated on the forum.  Members are aksed to refrain from calling members name as well, for exmaple do not call others bashers, haters etc.

Personal Attacks/Sarcastic Comments/Assumptions: If members come across a POV which you do not agree with, try to ignore the post or simply state you own POV saying "I disagree with you for so and so reason" instead of saying "Just stop your nonsense" or 'if you think this then you are dumb'. IF is a discussion forum at the end of the day and everyone is allowed to post their views without the threat of feeling that they will be attacked for their opinions, just like you are allowed to say what you think so is the next person.  But with that in mind you are to make sure your comments are constructive and not instigative to cause arguments on the forum.

Please refrain from making assumption regarding other people an fangroups, comments such as 'Fangroup of A always starts fights and they expect us to take it' or 'Fangroup of A always make a ruckus when things dont go their own way' 'Fangroup of A think they are better then us'  comments like this will only leads to arguments and it is for the betterment of the forum that members refrain from making such assumption. Remember, both hands are needed to clap. Therefore, you are equally responsible.

Also refrain from making comments which allude to members of the forum being better behaved/fangroups acting in a manner or conducting themselves in certain manner, this indirectly alludes to state that other members or fangroups are either behaving in this manner or not, which obviously would cause other members to feel targeted and could be seen as an insult. 

=====

All these rules which have been added above has been breached by few members. For now, i'm moving out thoseposts which have breached rules but anymore voilations from the same thread henceforth will lead  to closure of the thread.

JDJ DT

Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago