Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 There goes one more ! Leave it to Salman and he will do what is required.

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
we DDian and saldian has more faith in overself than salman.
we will never blame him or blame his choreography.he is brilliant,hardworking and after reading  and watching his interview we are more secure about them ,He is very intelligent and smart individual.
Top of that they are getting highest support and prayer from huge fans from all over world,His simplicity and honesty will take him in top. just few in india forum blaming him and bashing him and DD is not going to make them least capable. Just relax.
Edited by desait - 10 years ago
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Common ya .. like last year we appreciate his choreography y cant we talk negative things about his choreography this season .. I mean isnt that obvious he is not doing good in this season .. from all the 11 acts few were good but rest were average or below average ..

No I agree...if we can praise him then we also have the right to criticise him when he fails to deliver. But rubbishing his talent, hard work and skills as a choreographer is not criticism; it's blatant refusal of our own statements and praise of him in the last seasons. We cannot accuse him of being talentless after seeing his previous performances. Not upto the mark, yes, but not talentless. We have to give him his bit of the credit. And being innovative=difficult steps and concepts, which Drashti cannot execute considering time constraints and other factors.
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirManForLife

First of all, Yana and Esha were just dancers, they weren't in any position to give concepts. They could have contributed, but not come up with the whole concept themselves.

Who says you that dancers can't choreograph? What is Salman? Well, it's the qualitative difference of Salman's choreography, in last two seasons, that clearly shows the difference.

So according to your statement, that means that Drashti is lacking, not Salman. 

How is that DDs deficiency ? That's purely showing Salman's deficiency being displayed. The contestant isn't supposed to contribute in choreography. And if he got bonus from Yana and Esha, that was a privilege, not his right. I hope u know the difference 😉

Mind you, this year Punit is coming up with brilliant concepts, and everyone is giving the credit to Lauren( and even though they have reason to because she's a choreographer, I think it's baseless and wrong to accuse someone like this). 

Tell your DD camp about that. Puneet has proved his ability with a non dancer before, so that's not a point. Why are you bringing it Punit here, so much like a DDian would do..😉 If he gets assistance from Luren, hats bonus for him, that Salman enjoyed last two seasons.

And as far as vulgarity is concerned, Salman and Drashti aren't the only couple who were accused of being vulgar. Your first three facts are about vulgarity, and I don't understand we you keep harping about it when it has nothing to do with the points I have posted. 

Yes, but none can Match Salman in this department and he was the pioneer. You didn't see my point I'm sure. Such early and extensive use of vulgarity proved his desperation with choreography. And people go desperate when they run short in decent ideas. So early desperation shows his lack of ideas. 😆

Try to read other words too, do get stuck into vulgarity alone, then u will get the main issue.😆

Plus, your statement, "SALMAN IS A SUPER FLOP CHOREOGRAPHER OF THIS SEASON" only serves to give basis and proof to your prejudice against him for whatever reason best known to you. Please enlighten me.

I think you don't read posts. I have shown you Salman's decline quite chronologically, until his last performance, before making that statement. Pl don't do selective reading.😆

Lastly, your ending punch is proof of your superstitious nature, instead of him being a "bad luck charm". Please, do let me know if we still live in the 18th century. Do we believe in witchcraft and sorcery now as well?😆 Continue to amuse me.

That was for your fellow DDians who believe in those, who keep saying, dancers never win JDJ, Wild cards never wins JDJ ... But we know that's not a rule. So by the same logic, I could see that Salman never wins... Was that new to you?? 😉

That said, this is your opinion and I respect it, however prejudiced it may be.

Definitely, I do respect yours too, how much prejudiced it may be.😉

Read text in Bold
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: desait

we DDian and saldian has more faith in overself than salman.

we will never blame him or blame his choreography.he is brilliant,hardworking and after reading  and watching his interview we are more secure about them ,He is very intelligent and smart individual.
Top of that they are getting highest support and prayer from huge fans from all over world,His simplicity and honesty will take him in top. just few in india forum blaming him and bashing him and DD is not going to make them least capable. Just relax.

Can you clarify that a bit more? 

Does that mean, you have better ideas than Salman ? Or you think let Salman do rubbish, we will vote her to win?? 

I mean what's the point of your FanDom's arrogance here??

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No I agree...if we can praise him then we also have the right to criticise him when he fails to deliver. But rubbishing his talent, hard work and skills as a choreographer is not criticism; it's blatant refusal of our own statements and praise of him in the last seasons. We cannot accuse him of being talentless after seeing his previous performances. Not upto the mark, yes, but not talentless. We have to give him his bit of the credit. And being innovative=difficult steps and concepts, which Drashti cannot execute considering time constraints and other factors.

Who said he is talent less?? .But i personally feel after this season he is a very average choreographer .. Even if Savio got isha he could have done way better than what he did with Bharati  .. I dont agree with your innovative equation .. It is not necessary to have difficult steps .. 
TheHazard thumbnail

No I agree...if we can praise him then we also have the right to criticise him when he fails to deliver.

NOTED 

But rubbishing his talent, hard work and skills as a choreographer is not criticism; it's blatant refusal of our own statements and praise of him in the last seasons. 

You mean, even he is failing this year, we should continue to praise him for last years??

We cannot accuse him of being talentless after seeing his previous performances. Not upto the mark, yes, but not talentless. We have to give him his bit of the credit. 

Well, talentless doesn't actually mean it's "0" but bellow par...

And being innovative=difficult steps and concepts, which Drashti cannot execute considering time constraints and other factors.

Innovation doesn't necessarily mean making difficult steps, rather the opposite. You innovate to meet your necessity. If DD is a weak dancer and has less time, the innovation should be able to meet that necessity. And he is failing. 

Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
parobal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Salman is an average choreographer. Who was over hyped without understanding that, he just benefitted from the ideas of Yana & Esha in previous years. Now he has been exposed with Drashti.

His choreography this year:

1) Desperation- from the beginning, like leg licking, vulgar lifts and OTT sensual (Vulgar) choreo was the essence of his choreography this year.
2) He thought he will win it with no dance but capitalizing on DDs popularity and by exposing her and through vulgarity.
3) Due to fan reactions DD had objected to vulgarity, so now Salman is failing to come up with even average choreography.
4) Last 2 week's choreography was like a junior high school kids choreography.
5) If the spoiler is correct, he scored 22/23 this week, will be the confirmation of the facts above.

So then you decide who's to be blamed for their performance... SALMAN IS A SUPER FLOP CHOREOGRAPHER OF THIS SEASON...

May I remind all a Myth: Salman's Partner Never Wins JDJ...
😉 😉

Very Well said..
👏
Fellow Fans of Drashti, i feel it's not Drashti but Salman's choreography that is letting us fans down

Sr_CityZen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

Can you clarify that a bit more? 

Does that mean, you have better ideas than Salman ? Or you think let Salman do rubbish, we will vote her to win?? 

I mean what's the point of your FanDom's arrogance here??

That is not arrogance but the truth...It is at the end of the day, their tireless voting that helps them sail through, neither Salman's outstanding choreography nor Drashti's awesome dancing skills...😆
parobal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

That is not arrogance but the truth...It is at the end of the day, their tireless voting that helps them sail through, neither Salman's outstanding choreography nor Drashti's awesome dancing skills...😆

I ve seen this guy from DID days n wud say this w/o any doubt that the guy has lost that simplicity.. he';s becoome too hyped.. yes he s talented but somewhere i think he's not the same guy n his confidence has become over confidence.. n if eel the judges are to blame for that.. i believe they shud ve more critical when they needed too..