Show the spirit AKDIANS!

vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've heard that issues between Ekta & whole Rajput community had not resolved yet. And about Ekta's tweet  ðŸ˜¡  For what they are protesting now?  I mean now their is nothing wrong in the show related to Rajputs, then why the hell they are protesting. I don't want the show to end anytime soon. I hope Ekta get over it soon & does'nt take any step that'll break the hearts of die heart fans of JA. Please keep tweeting zee & Ekta that we are supporting her. Please show what AKDHIANS can do!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the issue has been resolved between them ,the name of the show will change and the character name of jodha...rest show is going on..no worries
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun29

the issue has been resolved between them ,the name of the show will change and the character name of jodha...rest show is going on..no worries

Name change...how are they gonna manage it...????
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They will get the name changed, but the show will go on. No worries.  Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
vintage_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

Will the show take any break?? I don't want name to be changed, well its okay if the show will go on & we would get to see Paridhi & Rajat, is this new confirmed?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anayakhan10

Will the show take any break?? I don't want name to be changed, well its okay if the show will go on & we would get to see Paridhi & Rajat, is this new confirmed?

ekta herself said...details we have to wait and watch...
vintage_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

They will get the name changed, but the show will go on. No worries. 

How will they manage? So Rajat & Paridhi's name will no longer be Jalal & Jodha?
Is the show going to take any break?
SHARBI_NISHKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
frankly kuch b ho
m worried about my couple akdha

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No idea actually. Ekta said that the show will not go off air, but the names will change. I hope they only change Jodha's name. 
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anayakhan10

I've heard that issues between Ekta & whole Rajput community had not resolved yet. And about Ekta's tweet  ðŸ˜¡  For what they are protesting now?  I mean now their is nothing wrong in the show related to Rajputs, then why the hell they are protesting. I don't want the show to end anytime soon. I hope Ekta get over it soon & does'nt take any step that'll break the hearts of die heart fans of JA. Please keep tweeting zee & Ekta that we are supporting her. Please show what AKDHIANS can do!

jalal's name most probably will not change as the problem is with the name Jodha,so this name is gonna change and consequently the show title.