India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

ruqu dares to bare (Page 4)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Loool I think there's more being read than what was being conveyed...I don't think Ruqs was even trying to seduce him since that'd reduce her to the level of the remaining harem begums (her ego seems bigger than J & A in the serial to meErmm) Anyway, she is confident that A is hers and is happy to be his best friend and confidante even if he doesn't love her...the only thing irking her is lack of issues...

Btw, if A-R have been together since 9...there isn't much discomfort between them -> any shown would actually make it unnatural...they're like mates in a team who've been playing together for 13 years...

However, R will start getting insanely jealous of Jodha if Akbar starts consulting her on political issues and confiding in her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sarariyya6

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
they are with each other almost their whole life... i am married since 10 yrs ..i can tell after so many years its very different from earlier days. she even didnt mind when he siad he wouldnt be able to come her room for some time.. i found it more mature n natural ... they were really discussing so normally and comfortably.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

Go to top