Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 351 Discussion: 15th August 2013 (Page 3)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by river123

Btw!! It's not in madhu's character to take the designer clothes wth her after the divorce, that RK gifted her..

Is it a blooper or there is something more to it..?? Wishful thinkers.Ouch

Hopefully there is something more to it - but this kind of reminds me of the unwedding time - where we were unbelieving about the revenge, and were convinced that there must have been another "real reason" - and there was none.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoHi2lifedesigrl414masan1subashnidvs_smiRKcardio21leelaa9

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Meenu...look at the number of us here...thats how many people are interested in the serial. hope the team stalks this thread. Angry. Kya serial ka kabaada kar diya, sachchi mein. Angry
[/QUOTE]

Hi Soundrya... I completely agree with you... though there still are loyalists... however the CVs are on some sadistic mission to test our patience... I still watch the show but feel too saddened by the turn of events to post any comments, though I stalk the EDT regularly... this depressing track seems like it's never going to end... even during the wedding, the feeling of foreboding loomed large... I hope that they now show RK back in his intelligent and logical avatar... that hospital picture was put in that drawer for a purpose, it's time now for it to be discovered... but not by Deepali or Sikky or Sultan...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690desigrl414soni28dvs_smiRK_charu_leelaa9

arshisfan IF-Rockerz
arshisfan
arshisfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JasperJazz

Hi Soundrya... I completely agree with you... though there still are loyalists... however the CVs are on some sadistic mission to test our patience... I still watch the show but feel too saddened by the turn of events to post any comments, though I stalk the EDT regularly... this depressing track seems like it's never going to end... even during the wedding, the feeling of foreboding loomed large... I hope that they now show RK back in his intelligent and logical avatar... that hospital picture was put in that drawer for a purpose, it's time now for it to be discovered... but not by Deepali or Sikky or Sultan...

Oh yes, I totally forgot about it, I hope they make good use of it and Rk finds it, and once again I say Rk is intelligent, and hope they clearly show it as soon as possible and as you said Cvs are testing viewers patience, we need them to show us super intelligent Rk on almost daily basis, not once a  month.

This episode showed some logic in Rk's thinking process, i just hope they continue doing it although we know that while he was drunk he asked Bji to call the lawyer to initiate the divorce procedures but no problem as we all know Rk, he won't let go of Madhu, he made it clear more than once and even less because of Sultan, don"t we all know how much pagalban Rk showed by bringing her
back home last time  with his unstoppable tum meri hoon, he can't live without her!! and even if they get separated, it's gonna be for a very short time.

Bhai as per i heard is gonna make his exit very soon, so chill and try to enjoy, this is what i said to myself  before watching the episode, i mean we watch the show to enjoy it for cheer entertainment and not to get all worked up, so even knowing about his drinking sequence which i suspected to prevent me from enjoying the scene of him burning the divorce papers, my formula of chill and enjoy worked and i really enjoyed the scene between him and madhu!

Edited by arshisfan - 15 August 2013 at 11:23pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikomasan1subashnisangeet6690desigrl414dvs_smiRKsoni28leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

All I have to say is that if this track was for madhu's redemption for helping out a criminal, then they are failing miserably. 
Because this track is taking her back to where we started with a woman trying to fight to save her husband.

And today's episode with a smart RK will turn into a blooper if he goes back to distrusting Madhu. He really needs to get to the root of it.

If this track is about Madhu's redemption it is utter flop.  That single dialogue which I read in the WU about her loving Sultan ( for whatever reason ) has pushed her beyond redemption. I am not annoyed.Simply hate this character. She appears more desperate for the divorce than exposing Sultan/dealing his torture.(based on WU)  It is repulsive even to read, a married woman  saying it to her husband and  MIL. This track interests me now. I want to know how far they proceed with this crap and if they are bold enough to show what they want to.. Paddy is out of show.R.K is not going to be possessive and stop her. I decipher his dialogues are in response to Viewer's expectations for a smart and ruthless R.K. Where will Madhu go with her packed designer clothes.? If she ends up with Sultan I won't be appalled. Would it be more disgusting than her claim and press release? No. But extremely interested to know if that happens in this excruciatingly dragging track.  I suspect this dragging  is the result of fear and hesitation to execute the planned outcome .As of now Sultan is here to stay.unless TRP's fall below 1.  I am back reading WU. This track has got back one lost viewer   sorry reader.

Edited by subashni - 15 August 2013 at 9:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikomasan1soni28_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

[QUOTE=cardio21]

If this track is about Madhu's redemption it is utter flop.  That single dialogue which I read in the WU about her loving Sultan ( for whatever reason ) has pushed her beyond redemption. I am not annoyed.Simply hate this character. She appears more desperate for the divorce than exposing Sultan/dealing his torture.(based on WU)  It is repulsive even to read, a married woman  saying it to her husband and  MIL. This track interests me now. I want to know how far they proceed with this crap and if they are bold enough to show what they want to.. Paddy is out of show.R.K is not going to be possessive and stop her. I decipher his dialogues are in response to Viewer's expectations for a smart and ruthless R.K. Where will Madhu go with her packed designer clothes.? If she ends up with Sultan I won't be appalled. Would it be more disgusting than her claim and press release? No. But extremely interested to know if that happens in this excruciatingly dragging track.  I suspect this dragging  is the result of fear and hesitation to execute the planned outcome .As of now Sultan is here to stay.unless TRP's fall below 1.  I am back reading WU. This track has got back one lost viewer   sorry reader.

The CVs have shown outrageous things but I think Madhu staying with Sultan is kinda too much to take for the audience, especially tat the divorce didn't happen.
If they decide to show such a track, many people will just get disgusted and leave the show altogether. We are just a fraction of the audience, and most of the people on this forum are fans of actors..
There are people who don't care about the actors.. And are only here for tracks.. That's the reason TRPs fell.. Because the actors are the same.. But a decent track is missing. Some are watching out of curiosity. But if something this disgusting is shown, people won't stay curious anymore. Regular audience is still Indian, and we all know the Indian mentality when it comes to morality and virtue.

Sultan n Madhu tracks have never worked, when RK pulled the unwedding, and was acting all psycho. So, now when RK is a dream husband according to majority except for a handful retards, such a  track is doomed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoshanmansubashnimasan1desigrl414soni28dvs_smiRK_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
 Madhu's missing fierce courage and RK's missing shrewdness epitomize the missing interest factor and viewability of this track.SleepyOuch
Let the male lead and female lead both behave in character, and they may make even this excruciatingly boring track worth watching.
OuchSmile

Thanks Leela, you said it all. I like to see MB with her pepper spray, and face what is in front of her. Sleepy
And RK please get back your brain wherever you traded it Sleepy 
Today while RK confront MB, she had the right opportunity to spill the bean, instead she was quite, Unhappy 
While RK trusted her once that Bhai is alive, why not trusting her now!!! What happened in between for not trusting herDisapprove
I hope this track is not going to drag for another week Unhappy.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansubashnimasan1desigrl414dvs_smiRKsoni28_charu_leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by subashni

[QUOTE=cardio21]

The CVs have shown outrageous things but I think Madhu staying with Sultan is kinda too much to take for the audience, especially tat the divorce didn't happen.
If they decide to show such a track, many people will just get disgusted and leave the show altogether. We are just a fraction of the audience, and most of the people on this forum are fans of actors..
There are people who don't care about the actors.. And are only here for tracks.. That's the reason TRPs fell.. Because the actors are the same.. But a decent track is missing. Some are watching out of curiosity. But if something this disgusting is shown, people won't stay curious anymore. Regular audience is still Indian, and we all know the Indian mentality when it comes to morality and virtue.

Sultan n Madhu tracks have never worked, when RK pulled the unwedding, and was acting all psycho. So, now when RK is a dream husband according to majority except for a handful retards, such a  track is doomed.
Ya . I accept. If she ends up with Sultan under duress the show has to shut down asap.But what is the aim of  this senseless. illogical track where the leads are butchered beyond redemption and recognition. I  would like to contradict  a single point in your post. Other show in the same channel  which  had brothers marrying the same girl and all sort of despicable nonsense(my mother watched that show and she too has stopped)  still run. That show was accepted by Indian audience at least for sometime.. The audience who are  not  from any fan groups and only interested in spicy  drama might be targeted. If  Sultan is going to exit,as expected is it not the right time to expose him?.What is the need for logic defying build up for his character? A final attempt to keep him in the show in the name of villain .?That is why I quoted TRP's and this track is a trial.  After his exposure he and dipali must be out of show. Dipali is the biggest casualty of this track. I have enjoyed her scenes with R.K due to actor's performance and her villainy was within limits. Now thanks to her association with Sultan she can't remain in R.K. mansion. Even if  she is not exposed along with sultan we can't take her anymore.  With all major characters out what is left in the show. A bunch of new characters with new story line?  That is my curiosity. I don't predict Sultan Madhu  future and my post is not for negativity. I am  Curious and clueless  about the motivation behind this track where the heroine has already fallen with her dialogue and behaviour. Even after unwedding they did not dare to show any obvious love feelings between madhu and Sultan. Now those wonderful words are out from her under the guise of distress. . A perversion or to please a minor group and keep the fan war alive?  Whatever I am done with her foolishness.She can't be redeemed for me.Sorry MAS. don't know if this post is allowed here.

Edited by subashni - 15 August 2013 at 10:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmansangeet6690_charu_

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 352 Discussion: 16th August 2013

Go to top