Episode 351 Discussion: 15th August 2013 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by subashni

The CVs have shown outrageous things but I think Madhu staying with Sultan is kinda too much to take for the audience, especially tat the divorce didn't happen.
If they decide to show such a track, many people will just get disgusted and leave the show altogether. We are just a fraction of the audience, and most of the people on this forum are fans of actors..
There are people who don't care about the actors.. And are only here for tracks.. That's the reason TRPs fell.. Because the actors are the same.. But a decent track is missing. Some are watching out of curiosity. But if something this disgusting is shown, people won't stay curious anymore. Regular audience is still Indian, and we all know the Indian mentality when it comes to morality and virtue.

Sultan n Madhu tracks have never worked, when RK pulled the unwedding, and was acting all psycho. So, now when RK is a dream husband according to majority except for a handful retards, such a  track is doomed.
 Madhu's missing fierce courage and RK's missing shrewdness epitomize the missing interest factor and viewability of this track.πŸ₯±
Let the male lead and female lead both behave in character, and they may make even this excruciatingly boring track worth watching.
😊

Thanks Leela, you said it all. I like to see MB with her pepper spray, and face what is in front of her. πŸ₯±
And RK please get back your brain wherever you traded it πŸ₯± 
Today while RK confront MB, she had the right opportunity to spill the bean, instead she was quite, πŸ˜” 
While RK trusted her once that Bhai is alive, why not trusting her now!!! What happened in between for not trusting herπŸ˜’
I hope this track is not going to drag for another week πŸ˜”.
Originally posted by cardio21

Ya . I accept. If she ends up with Sultan under duress the show has to shut down asap.But what is the aim of  this senseless. illogical track where the leads are butchered beyond redemption and recognition. I  would like to contradict  a single point in your post. Other show in the same channel  which  had brothers marrying the same girl and all sort of despicable nonsense(my mother watched that show and she too has stopped)  still run. That show was accepted by Indian audience at least for sometime.. The audience who are  not  from any fan groups and only interested in spicy  drama might be targeted. If  Sultan is going to exit,as expected is it not the right time to expose him?.What is the need for logic defying build up for his character? A final attempt to keep him in the show in the name of villain .?That is why I quoted TRP's and this track is a trial.  After his exposure he and dipali must be out of show. Dipali is the biggest casualty of this track. I have enjoyed her scenes with R.K due to actor's performance and her villainy was within limits. Now thanks to her association with Sultan she can't remain in R.K. mansion. Even if  she is not exposed along with sultan we can't take her anymore.  With all major characters out what is left in the show. A bunch of new characters with new story line?  That is my curiosity. I don't predict Sultan Madhu  future and my post is not for negativity. I am  Curious and clueless  about the motivation behind this track where the heroine has already fallen with her dialogue and behaviour. Even after unwedding they did not dare to show any obvious love feelings between madhu and Sultan. Now those wonderful words are out from her under the guise of distress. . A perversion or to please a minor group and keep the fan war alive?  Whatever I am done with her foolishness.She can't be redeemed for me.Sorry MAS. don't know if this post is allowed here. Edited by subashni - 10 years ago