India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Saras "kasam" (Page 5)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
So typical of Indian serial, nothing more I could have expected.

LOL I was laughing so hard when Kumud tells Dukhba she wants to give this marriage her efforts as it was her destiny.

Destiny surely is what you make of it...But there are times to accept reality.

Who died and designated her as god to reform Pramad.  Pramad's issues have nothing to do with Kumud the wife..They are with his father and sister...Actually the dysfunction which is around him in Dharmadhikari family.  So if Pramad needs reforming so does rest of the Dharmadhikaris...Alak needs to go to live with her husband in his house.

Parents need to be united, loving, respectful and disciplining when need be...

Desh aur samaj seva (Politics) chhoro aur apne ghar ghrihisti sambhalo Dharmadhikaris...They are laughing stock of a family IMHO

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beutifulpplSC-IPK1-WwisherSiri22

Zeba_ Groupbie
Zeba_
Zeba_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

So typical of Indian serial, nothing more I could have expected.

LOL I was laughing so hard when Kumud tells Dukhba she wants to give this marriage her efforts as it was her destiny.

Who died and designated her as god to reform Pramad.  Pramad's issues have nothing to do with Kumud the wife..They are with his father and sister...Actually the dysfunction which is around him in Dharmadhikari family.  So if Pramad needs reforming so does rest of the Dharmadhikaris...Alak needs to go to live with her husband in his house.

Desh aur samaj seva (Politics) chhoro aur apne ghar ghrihisti sambhalo Dharmadhikaris...They are laughing stock of a family IMHO

Well said!!! I have been reading the WUs for the past 2 episodes since I cannot stand Kumud's mission or this baashun to reform Pramad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SC-IPK1-Wwisher

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
True

SC-IPK1-Wwisher

SC-IPK1-Wwisher Senior Member
SC-IPK1-Wwisher
SC-IPK1-Wwisher

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dabulls23] So typical of Indian serial, nothing more I could have expected.

> Agree, we had a discussion reg. indian shows, TRPs etc. pls see the post at this link. 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3694442

>>>>thank you, for your wonderful response. One thing one don't understand, If Pramad does not want her as his wife, why is she forcing herself to be one. She wants to be his wife so bad, for her and her family self respect, so that her sisters can get married etc. What about Pramad's wish? 
BD family, a really complicated one, and you have described them really well. They are weird, to get their weird son married without his consent, in this age. Keep humiliating him in presence of their DIL. Expect DIL to fix him, something they have not been able to do so far.

My response, blue font ( normal).

Edited by SC_wellwisher - 15 August 2013 at 11:55am

Dabulls23

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Good point of view buddy!! Yes dear Saraswatichandra is the hero n he can't b selfish.Ouch

SC-IPK1-Wwisher

SC-IPK1-Wwisher Senior Member
SC-IPK1-Wwisher
SC-IPK1-Wwisher

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Good point of view buddy!! Yes dear Saraswatichandra is the hero n he can't b selfish.Ouch

Thank you, Dear
There is so much domestic violence going on, that Saras has to perform some high level heroic acts to compensate. 

Edited by SC_wellwisher - 15 August 2013 at 1:49pm

omshreejaanu

khanrocks IF-Stunnerz
khanrocks
khanrocks

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
True what if he doesn't change

SC-IPK1-Wwisher

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Pramad is not going to change until his family starts behaving like a good normal family...He is simply a rebel...Doing it all out of spite for his father who puts his married daughter ahead of son...Not treating them equally.

Look how the son and SIL are being treated..

Politics, public image, izzat, reputation is more important than family happiness.

BTW if I were Pramad I would not change for no body...hell I would cause more hell for that father-daughter batman-robin combo LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SC-IPK1-WwisherSiri22

Go to top