Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

   
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Jee Le Zindagi - Chit Chat Thread #1 (Page 123)

Senoritaaa IF-Stunnerz
Senoritaaa
Senoritaaa

Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 40582

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by .SanVi.

Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by .SanVi.

anu-so tell me something about u


umm im 13 soon will turn 14 and im from delhi aur kya batu han i lovee rk ...lol

ohk i love to bash rk (not in serious way but joking joking type)


ahan ...Embarrassed its not good to bash ...LOL
dont worry even i hate bashing..it just that my IF frnds r rk fan o me unke samne ulta sidha aivi bolti hu..just for fun even o log bura nai mante
Otherwise i never bash anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexySince1999

rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 3005

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SanVi.

@ritika-yes it is interesting but hard
yeah , i know...there are so many sections involved that my brain explodes while learning them...LOL
rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 3005

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by ..lovepeace..

[QUOTE=anu1299][QUOTE=..lovepeace..]

oh , you're a nov born too and  u know i'm from delhi as well...ShockedLOL

oh great where in delhi ?? 

Mukherjee nagar...n u...?
Senoritaaa IF-Stunnerz
Senoritaaa
Senoritaaa

Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 40582

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..lovepeace..

Originally posted by .SanVi.

@ritika-yes it is interesting but hard

yeah , i know...there are so many sections involved that my brain explodes while learning them...LOL
yaa
SexySince1999 IF-Dazzler
SexySince1999
SexySince1999

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 4079

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SanVi.

Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by .SanVi.

Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by .SanVi.

anu-so tell me something about u


umm im 13 soon will turn 14 and im from delhi aur kya batu han i lovee rk ...lol

ohk i love to bash rk (not in serious way but joking joking type)


ahan ...Embarrassed its not good to bash ...LOL
dont worry even i hate bashing..it just that my IF frnds r rk fan o me unke samne ulta sidha aivi bolti hu..just for fun even o log bura nai mante
Otherwise i never bash anyone

cool Smile Big smile
rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 3005

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Do you guys watch any show other than JLZ...?
SexySince1999 IF-Dazzler
SexySince1999
SexySince1999

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 4079

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..lovepeace..

Originally posted by anu1299

Originally posted by ..lovepeace..

[QUOTE=anu1299][QUOTE=..lovepeace..]

oh , you're a nov born too and  u know i'm from delhi as well...ShockedLOL

oh great where in delhi ?? 

Mukherjee nagar...n u...?

i live near preet vihar 
east delhi ..waise where is mukherjee nagar ?? 
SexySince1999 IF-Dazzler
SexySince1999
SexySince1999

Joined: 30 May 2013
Posts: 4079

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..lovepeace..

Do you guys watch any show other than JLZ...?


yup i watch madhubala on colours...then dil dosti dance on channel v 
bade ache lagte hain on sony tv sometimes ...
and ya jodha akhbar on zee tv 
u tell 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasiya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index