Jee Le Zindagi - Chit Chat Thread #1 - Page 91

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Bournville..

lol, but even i hope that the show remains focussed on sanchi and dhruv and liitle bit of sanchi's family. i dont want too many villains spoiling the show ðŸ˜†
Am so happy dat sanchi's sis wedding is gonna happen ðŸ˜† otherwise cvs might plan for a love triangle ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chandni-

Okay done! Ya i love how they made Dhruv's entrance immediately without providing a bunch of background about Sanchi! The background is revealing itself as the story goes on. I love it
Yaah i love the pace of the show. So far there no melodrama
Why do people keep saying CVs, CVs stands for Cinevistas is this show by Cinevistas?? they used this term during DMG rioting days 
Originally posted by geethu07

Yaah i love the pace of the show. So far there no melodrama

seriously I hate melodrama
no CVs stand for creative visualizers 
Originally posted by Chandni-

Why do people keep saying CVs, CVs stands for Cinevistas is this show by Cinevistas?? they used this term during DMG rioting days 
I got this habit from my home forum.. short form for creatives. now it became a habit ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by geethu07

I got this habit from my home forum.. short form for creatives. now it became a habit ðŸ˜†
which forum was ur first forum here?

which forum was ur first forum here?
I joined here bcoz of ipk..but was not an active member der. My home forum is nbt forum. 
oh ok. i joined for PKYEK forum and I still consider it my home forum though my relationship is limited to FFs mostly ðŸ˜†

oh ok. i joined for PKYEK forum and I still consider it my home forum though my relationship is limited to FFs mostly ðŸ˜†
Well my relationship with dat forum is at a club club der. Now a days i spent my time here and at chat corner of IF Edited by geethu07 - 10 years ago