India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's so disturbing :^^

printy Senior Member
printy
printy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Did u observe...during asads close shots...evry time I find a strip of white hair ...which is soo distractiong...that I keep on watching that one ...and doesn't let me concentrate on his actionAngry
 Does any one else feel the same...don't knw that one is becoz of light reflection or he does have in real ?..Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya8423sanjana39asya04Mystic_nights_sumaiya14

sanjana39 Senior Member
sanjana39
sanjana39

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by printy

Did u observe...during asads close shots...evry time I find a strip of white hair ...which is soo distractiong...that I keep on watching that one ...and doesn't let me concentrate on his actionAngry
 Does any one else feel the same...don't knw that one is becoz of light reflection or he does have in real ?..Confused

yaar, even I observed it...but I feel even that grey hair looks HOTTT on him LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhuManoMahamNkapoor3

printy Senior Member
printy
printy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjana39

yaar, even I observed it...but I feel even that grey hair looks HOTTT on him LOL

No doubt that he is hot...but it would be gud if he removes that one along with his hair cut Wink
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
i personally feel streaks of grey hair makes you look more hot ;) 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana39mandarin26JahanpanahBondManoMahamNkapoor3

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Yes I have noticed the grey streak--and keep staring wondering if what I am seeing is right! Has to be the hard work they put in to give us  a twenty minute episode!  
raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjana39

No doubt that he is hot...but it would be gud if he removes that one along with his hair cut Wink

Hey from experience I can tell you NEVER remove grey hair---it just multiplies! and after all it is a grandmothers blessing! So just keep it and be proud of it!
-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
lol he has like more than one white hair above his forehead Tongue ... when they do close-up shots and theyre REALLY visible, not gonna lie they distract me too,  keep staring at them :/

I think Surbhi has some white hair too, whenever I see the grey streaks on her left side, they distract me too 
Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

i personally feel streaks of grey hair makes you look more hot ;) 

ankieLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Go to top