Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What to make out of it ? (Page 2)

Go4welkin IF-Dazzler
Go4welkin
Go4welkin

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti200

I seems to me as some Mom-Son's master plan! Hope khan sisters get to do the best dhulai ever once they come to know of Immi's deeds

I highly doubt if Imran and his mother have that level of IQ to orchestrate such a master plan. Imran is just a weak character and a parasite. I loved QH for its freshness but the way this new track of Imran, Nazma and Nikath is emerging in a distasteful way and sabotaging the QH appeal.

sumaiya14 IF-Stunnerz
sumaiya14
sumaiya14

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I hate imran. .
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I think he actually loves Nikhat. He is mighty confused...LOL

He definitely does not love Najma since he has not told her the truth about Nikhat or Tanveer...whereas, with Nikhat he had been open enough to tell her about the existence of a 'past affair'...he wouldn't have done that, had he not been confident about their love...
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Billi ka revelation bawaal khada kar dega... AAK chorega nahi use... Imraan.is a spineless coward, he of all guys looked clearly smitten by nikhat in the beginning...but he is such a complicated character... i wonder how will he stand for Najma in front of bhainseena
moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I just hate imraan buss
sps1234 Goldie
sps1234
sps1234

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
imraan is such a douchebag...i jst want him out of najmas life period.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index