What to make out of it ?

Posted: 10 years ago
I don't get Imran's character, if he is really in love with Nazma...don't he need to tell her about billi before asking her to accept him back? I am not convinced that his love is true love ...do anyone else feel the same?
Simple things is Imran is not Asad who takes responsibility oh his deeds..
I really dont like him one bit... tbh even if he redeems himself I'll still probably dislike him ðŸ˜›
Yeah he's really very selfish, and extremely insistent gosh! If I were Najma I'd be like dude, stop pressuring me into doing the obvious wrong thing or I'll smack you on your face.
he is being plain selfish and coward.
hate him!!!Edited by love_kash - 10 years ago
I never liked imran n now i hate him!! 😡 his messing with my poor tamater! 😔
I seems to me as some Mom-Son's master plan! Hope khan sisters get to do the best dhulai ever once they come to know of Immi's deeds
Originally posted by preeti200

I seems to me as some Mom-Son's master plan! Hope khan sisters get to do the best dhulai ever once they come to know of Immi's deeds

I highly doubt if Imran and his mother have that level of IQ to orchestrate such a master plan. Imran is just a weak character and a parasite. I loved QH for its freshness but the way this new track of Imran, Nazma and Nikath is emerging in a distasteful way and sabotaging the QH appeal.
I think he actually loves Nikhat. He is mighty confused...😆

He definitely does not love Najma since he has not told her the truth about Nikhat or Tanveer...whereas, with Nikhat he had been open enough to tell her about the existence of a 'past affair'...he wouldn't have done that, had he not been confident about their love...
Billi ka revelation bawaal khada kar dega... AAK chorega nahi use... Imraan.is a spineless coward, he of all guys looked clearly smitten by nikhat in the beginning...but he is such a complicated character... i wonder how will he stand for Najma in front of bhainseena