Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Kudos to Team "Birthday Thread"! (Page 3)

-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veera25

Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Good one, happy. Standing-frickin-ovation to the whole Birthday Team. Let's anticipate and hope for their much deserved return gift now (C'mon GR!!)Cool

I hope so tooEmbarrassedCool

awww, Ivy ji, you're "frickin" awesome. Thanks so much!!HugCool
You should come join us on the thread, and espaaammm along with us! I wanna give Toni a gift of 300 pages when she comes back... She's not here tonight.Cry

Thank u Veera Embarrassed Since its weekend I might join u'z in my first ever attempt at spam =) Has GR responded yet? So many thousands of thread views on one side, his one lone thread view on another to balance. Hope, if not still then it happens soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappySahirsBeard

SahirsBeard IF-Rockerz
SahirsBeard
SahirsBeard

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Good one, happy. Standing-frickin-ovation to the whole Birthday Team. Let's anticipate and hope for their much deserved return gift now (C'mon GR!!)Cool

I hope so tooEmbarrassedCool

awww, Ivy ji, you're "frickin" awesome. Thanks so much!!HugCool
You should come join us on the thread, and espaaammm along with us! I wanna give Toni a gift of 300 pages when she comes back... She's not here tonight.Cry

Thank u Veera Embarrassed Since its weekend I might join u'z in my first ever attempt at spam =) Has GR responded yet? So many thousands of thread views on one side, his one lone thread view on another to balance. Hope, if not still then it happens soon.

Hug

I'm not sure. I don't think he did. When I woke up this morning I saw that he "connected" as he says in his own words, for twenty minutes. He followed a few people here and there, talked about his birthday I think, but no mention of the thread.
It's really weird for me because normally, I wouldn't even wait up on someone famous for something like this. But, I spent these three months for Toni, so she could get the recognition she deserves! (There's a bigger surprise coming up... It's just a matter of when IF can get into contact with this guy.. but I would much rather she got recognized through this thread)
Something made of so much passion.. It's just kind of hard to accept. Especially when you do all this for someone you deeply care about (for me, that was Toni Pie) 
I hope he finds some way to make it soon. As I said, normally, I really wouldn't have looked back... I'm beyond my comfort zone and I'm waiting patiently Approve

spamming is the best, have funnn! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosame-Ivy-happychappy

Mystic_nights_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mystic_nights_
Mystic_nights_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
FAB WORK GUYS
WELL DONE
Clap
-Ivy- Goldie
-Ivy-
-Ivy-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Hug

I'm not sure. I don't think he did. When I woke up this morning I saw that he "connected" as he says in his own words, for twenty minutes. He followed a few people here and there, talked about his birthday I think, but no mention of the thread.
It's really weird for me because normally, I wouldn't even wait up on someone famous for something like this. But, I spent these three months for Toni, so she could get the recognition she deserves! (There's a bigger surprise coming up... It's just a matter of when IF can get into contact with this guy.. but I would much rather she got recognized through this thread)
Something made of so much passion.. It's just kind of hard to accept. Especially when you do all this for someone you deeply care about (for me, that was Toni Pie) 
I hope he finds some way to make it soon. As I said, normally, I really wouldn't have looked back... I'm beyond my comfort zone and I'm waiting patiently Approve

spamming is the best, have funnn! ROFL

That is really so v sweet of you. Toni will recieve her return birthday gift soon, m sure of it! Embarrassed The thread is spectacular, and all the love will make GR swoon (esp. Toni's), its just a matter of when now *fingers crossed* 

Oh yes, spam is not really my thing. I'd probably end up writing essays there as well... But I'll try my very best not too Big smile I'm quite sure that is not the intent of spam LOL

happychappySahirsBeard

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Happy chappy Hug
Great post realy Clap
U summariesd our feeling truely..Nd thts also very well.. Embarrassed
Yup i nd all are thinks the same..Toni nd team performed very well specialy gauties each nd every info. His all atitudes they collected so well..i love A to Z realy..
Even i have learnt it. Tongue
My heart says gautie will suerly see it once..
Love u all our creative team..m sure gatam will ferl proud hving creative fans like u..It was so heart touching..
Not a single thing abt the thread could be ignore. ..
Thnx for the lovely post happychappy .Bt if m not wrong its GR..
U may b by mistake wrote RG.. Tongue
Never mind.. Smile lovely post..
You r so sweet.. Embarrassed

happychappySahirsBeard

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayushii_Angel

Happy chappy Hug
Great post realy Clap
U summariesd our feeling truely..Nd thts also very well.. Embarrassed
Yup i nd all are thinks the same..Toni nd team performed very well specialy gauties each nd every info. His all atitudes they collected so well..i love A to Z realy..
Even i have learnt it. Tongue
My heart says gautie will suerly see it once..
Love u all our creative team..m sure gatam will ferl proud hving creative fans like u..It was so heart touching..
Not a single thing abt the thread could be ignore. ..
Thnx for the lovely post happychappy .Bt if m not wrong its GR..
U may b by mistake wrote RG.. Tongue
Never mind.. Smile lovely post..
You r so sweet.. Embarrassed

Oh, you are the one who's sweet, Ayushi! Hug

If you read my original post you'll see RG is not short for Gautam Rode but  Right Guy...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahirsBeard

rosame Senior Member
rosame
rosame

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Great work by the team . My salaam !

happychappySahirsBeard

Go to top