Kudos to Team "Birthday Thread"! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Good one, happy. Standing-frickin-ovation to the whole Birthday Team. Let's anticipate and hope for their much deserved return gift now (C'mon GR!!) πŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Good one, happy. Standing-frickin-ovation to the whole Birthday Team. Let's anticipate and hope for their much deserved return gift now (C'mon GR!!) πŸ˜Ž

I hope so too πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Ž

awww, Ivy ji, you're "frickin" awesome. Thanks so much!! πŸ€— πŸ˜Ž
You should come join us on the thread, and espaaammm along with us! I wanna give Toni a gift of 300 pages when she comes back... She's not here tonight. πŸ˜­

OMG  😊
i did not see this post  happy ji ...thank u when i was making this thread to be honest only thing i was thinking what will he think ... everything is for him for him for him  ...
 and  we kept in mind that its gonna be a global topic so i have to  be careful cox i am representing my forum and my people and our class 😊

everything is done , twitter was a success but dekho na gautam hi nahi dekha .. 😭
im not upset cox i want my 2 min of fame i want him to see something beautiful and how much  we care...
😭
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

OMG  😊
i did not see this post  happy ji ...thank u when i was making this thread to be honest only thing i was thinking what will he think ... everything is for him for him for him  ...
 and  we kept in mind that its gonna be a global topic so i have to  be careful cox i am representing my forum and my people and our class 😊

everything is done , twitter was a success but dekho na gautam hi nahi dekha .. 😭
im not upset cox i want my 2 min of fame i want him to see something beautiful and how much  we care...
😭

Toni's right... we censored a lot πŸ€£
Originally posted by veera25

Toni's right... we censored a lot πŸ€£

I can absolutely believe that, Veera..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

OMG  😊

😭

Your answer on page...err...186...no...184 (maybeπŸ˜‰) of your Mahabharat thread...πŸ˜ƒ

Edit-
Just saw all your troubles with the epic.. I am sorry, but Keep the Faith for some more time...πŸ€— 
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago

I hope so too😳😎

awww, Ivy ji, you're "frickin" awesome. Thanks so much!!πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
You should come join us on the thread, and espaaammm along with us! I wanna give Toni a gift of 300 pages when she comes back... She's not here tonight.😭

Thank u Veera 😳 Since its weekend I might join u'z in my first ever attempt at spam =) Has GR responded yet? So many thousands of thread views on one side, his one lone thread view on another to balance. Hope, if not still then it happens soon.
Originally posted by IdiotViewer

Thank u Veera 😳 Since its weekend I might join u'z in my first ever attempt at spam =) Has GR responded yet? So many thousands of thread views on one side, his one lone thread view on another to balance. Hope, if not still then it happens soon.

πŸ€—

I'm not sure. I don't think he did. When I woke up this morning I saw that he "connected" as he says in his own words, for twenty minutes. He followed a few people here and there, talked about his birthday I think, but no mention of the thread.
It's really weird for me because normally, I wouldn't even wait up on someone famous for something like this. But, I spent these three months for Toni, so she could get the recognition she deserves! (There's a bigger surprise coming up... It's just a matter of when IF can get into contact with this guy.. but I would much rather she got recognized through this thread)
Something made of so much passion.. It's just kind of hard to accept. Especially when you do all this for someone you deeply care about (for me, that was Toni Pie) 
I hope he finds some way to make it soon. As I said, normally, I really wouldn't have looked back... I'm beyond my comfort zone and I'm waiting patiently 

spamming is the best, have funnn! πŸ€£

πŸ€—

I'm not sure. I don't think he did. When I woke up this morning I saw that he "connected" as he says in his own words, for twenty minutes. He followed a few people here and there, talked about his birthday I think, but no mention of the thread.
It's really weird for me because normally, I wouldn't even wait up on someone famous for something like this. But, I spent these three months for Toni, so she could get the recognition she deserves! (There's a bigger surprise coming up... It's just a matter of when IF can get into contact with this guy.. but I would much rather she got recognized through this thread)
Something made of so much passion.. It's just kind of hard to accept. Especially when you do all this for someone you deeply care about (for me, that was Toni Pie) 
I hope he finds some way to make it soon. As I said, normally, I really wouldn't have looked back... I'm beyond my comfort zone and I'm waiting patiently 

spamming is the best, have funnn! πŸ€£

That is really so v sweet of you. Toni will recieve her return birthday gift soon, m sure of it! πŸ˜³ The thread is spectacular, and all the love will make GR swoon (esp. Toni's), its just a matter of when now *fingers crossed* 

Oh yes, spam is not really my thing. I'd probably end up writing essays there as well... But I'll try my very best not too πŸ˜ƒ I'm quite sure that is not the intent of spam πŸ˜†