Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Kudos to Team "Birthday Thread"!

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Tareef ki essay! ... A review of The Birthday Thread

Agar iska prem patr aisa ho, to iski mohabbat kaisi hogi?

LOL

Toni Rode Vyas & Co., you nailed it! 

Thank you for giving us the most fact-checked, fun-filled, humorous and thoughtful, laced with cheekiness, spiced with love, garnished with quotes,  Birthday Thread ever. If there ever was a deserving celebrity to lavish such efforts on, you picked the Right Guy (RG). Wink

The amount of  pankhie-hours,  and the depth of research to gather every nugget of info and detail about RG's  history, (and geography) is really "credit"able...Star  Too bad you were doing it in the summer...Tongue

Being a limited-to-words person myself, I am totally floored by all the visual effects you have used to decorate the thread...Charming, Refined, Classy, just like RG!Clap 

And RG's armoury of 24!!! Thanks, Veera, had only heard about the navrasa, but of course RG is demolishing all that with his  Mr. Boring's HandBook for Every Other Actor...LOL 

The Chichori Pankhies Letter to Gautam Rode had me in splits, and many others too, for sure! Humorous as well as ironic, as Mr. RG has come full circle in the advertising world, from being a cog-in-the-wheel to being the ultimate dream-boat...Day Dreaming

All in all, Team Birthday Thread, take a bow, rest a while, dream sweet dreams...Heart

Thank you for making such a grand one. Loved It.  Hug

Edited by happychappy - 15 August 2013 at 10:46am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

maryamraufwikileaksneenakhurana27SC-IPK1-WwisherSamsangeethakittenlover-Ivy-kiranpritwilasona...666rainlover03Ayushii_AngelSahirsBeardvidz2122omshreejaanusweetly_sourShanUlasMystic_nights_Tish_Ani-B.N.K-

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
agree it was demn good...so much of hard work

wanna know did gautam see it or not ...coz its worth it...now i want confirmation from gautam that he like it ...and he should...am gonna tweet and ask...and since i am Queen Victoria he will ans. me for sure ...lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27SamsangeethaAyushii_Angeltwilahappychappykiranprirainlover03vidz2122SahirsBeardsweetly_sour

vidz2122 IF-Rockerz
vidz2122
vidz2122

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yes really really awesome thread
HATS OFF

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27Samsangeetharainlover03happychappykiranpriSahirsBeardsweetly_sour

happychappy IF-Dazzler
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

agree it was demn good...so much of hard work

wanna know did gautam see it or not ...coz its worth it...now i want confirmation from gautam that he like it ...and he should...am gonna tweet and ask...and since i am Queen Victoria he will ans. me for sure ...lol

Yeah Shana, You ask, Gautam'll have to answer... or else...Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27SamsangeethaAyushii_Angelkiranprirainlover03vidz2122SahirsBeardsweetly_sour

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
HappyChappy ...

Great post , buddy .     Smile

I join you whole heartedly in Congratulating the entire team behind the  Absolutely SMASHING and SPECTACULARLY  BEAUTIFUL  Birthday Thread for our Most Adorable , Super Talented , Handsome Hunk , Gautam Rode...        ClapClap

All the wonderful people who worked on the thread  especially Toni , Veera , Humi and all the others , deserve all the accolades and all the Appreciation from all of us for expressing our Love and Admiration for our beloved Gautam...    Hug

We can all see the Love ... the Passion ... and the Hard work that has gone into the making of the Thread ... KUDOS   !!         ClapClap   

and i will take this opportunity to also Congratulate all the Fans and admirers of Gautam for having worked hard on Twitter yesterday to make his Birthday special and ensuring that  " Happy Birthday Gautam Rode "   became aTrend on  Twitter ...

so   CONGRATULATIONS   to all for that  too ...   ClapClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27Samsangeetharainlover03happychappykiranprividz2122SahirsBeardsweetly_sour-B.N.K-

annete Goldie
annete
annete

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Team Birthday u guys are awesome, mindblowing work  thank u, thank u,thank u .BLESS U. Im sure Gautam appreciates appreciation and love of his fans . 

neenakhurana27Samsangeetharainlover03happychappykiranprividz2122SahirsBeardsweetly_sour-B.N.K-

rainlover03 IF-Dazzler
rainlover03
rainlover03

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
a damn good birthday thread Clap

hats off to Birthday teamThumbs Up

@happychappy loved your post..
thank you for this topic!!

neenakhurana27Samsangeethatwilahappychappykiranprividz2122SahirsBeardsweetly_sour-B.N.K-

kittenlover Goldie
kittenlover
kittenlover

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Great Work happychappy . I was thinking to make a post to congratutate them.But u did it :)
Each and every point is absolutely correct.!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this was the best thread i have ever seen,It will be forever. Its the classy one !!!! The idea , the effort they put are much appreciated. 
They made it by heart not only by head ! thats why its  beyond perfection. 
I was wondered while reading the messages for gautam by his friends and colleagues. I dont know how many times i went through the thread !
They gone through the minute details, the biography, and that avi's , the letter and many more. Each and everyone was flawless !!!!
The efforts by Toni rode vyas, veera, Nikki_SAS_holic, jaanu, hunnybunch,lee, sweetly_sour, arshi critic, etc.. and everyone who contributed their messages, wishes gifts and all...must be much appreciated.. !!!!!! 
i am so happy that the forum is blessed with bunch of talented people.
Love u guyzz ...so happy to be ur forum mate.. :)

I really wish , Gautam Rode could see this ..
Hope so , He will see this and comment about this beautiful thread for sure.. !!!!!!!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neenakhurana27SamsangeethatwilahappychappykiranpriSahirsBeardsweetly_sour-B.N.K-

Go to top