Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 36)

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 23 December 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

That's so sad Resham di but will be waiting always for ur update do update soon...

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Note to all readers :  The blue ones will be some of the events after their marriage. And Red is what happened btw them in past. If you are an avid reader, you can easily connect the events and enjoy reading.

Happy to be back.Tongue 

And thankyou for being patientEmbarrassed

Ram, will you please listen to me?

No, Priya, I cant, I m running short of time, need to hurry up for the office. There is an important delegation in the office, and I need to be there. Vikram would be waiting for me.

Priya : But I also would like to tell something important, please listen at once.

Ram : No Priya, I told you I cant, lets meet in the evening if I come home early and you are awake.

The conversation was just 30 secs but one would have never imagined that this would be so important for both Ram and Priya to look back into. Since then the days passed but Ram and Priya could not speak up what it was an important conversation for them.

Priya whose life after marriage hadn't changed a bit, Priya whose life took a filmy twist with the announcement of marriage with Ram, Priya whose world came upside down all of a sudden, had to forego lot of things to start afresh.

When they came in Kapoor Mansion, they didn't knew where they were heading. Ram had an agenda to further destroy Priya as he considered her solely responsible for Ria's death, Priya who wanted to avenge Ram for destroying her life in this manner, and wanted to give a tough fight to him without surrendering, but also on the other hand was keen to sort out the misunderstanding he had with him.

The car halted at Kapoor Mansion and both got out of it.

Ram with a smirk on his face said : " Chalein Priya, though I know you are not keen to step in but since I have not left any choice for you, you should be entering the house with me as my WIFE."

Priya, who was a little disheartened due to the spur of events still kept herself calm and firm, and said : " Yes, lets go, you have got me here, you will only take me ahead, isn't it, after all I AM YOUR WIFE"

A bit agitated Ram deliberately pulled Priya in his arms, and walked with her till the doors of Kapoor Mansion. As expected the family was waiting for this scene to come in front of their eyes.

As soon as Ram came with Priya on the doors of KM, the astonishing faces and questioning eyes hounded him. But the moment was filled up with silence.

His Dadi, his mother, his old pals, Vikram and Neha were too surprised to see this Ram. Not one moment they could believe that he would have married Priya. Apart from those, there were people whom Ram wished if they hadn't been here it would have been good, and those people were Ria's parents. They too had a surprising yet a defeated look on their face.

Neha moved ahead a bit to ask a question but was stopped by Vikram.

Krishnaji came ahead and looked at the couple in front of her and signaled Neha to welcome them.

A bit reluctant Neha abided what Krishnaji said.

She brought the thali and kalash to welcome the new bride of the house.

Krishnaji looking at Priya said : " Dupatta odh lo sar par, nayi bahu ka grihapravesh dhang se hona chahiye."

Priya did what she said, though she could feel those emotions.

Krishnaji asked Neha to do Priya's grihpravesh rituals, as Neha was not only Vikram's wife but their family too. Neha followed what Krishnaji said, and welcomed Priya to KM with a smile on her face.

Priya entered KM as Ram's wife, after following all the rituals, but somewhere she knew that this is not true, she was sure that she hadn't got married to Ram, but at the moment, neither she could do anything nor say anything as Ram had successfully achieved what he wanted to by this game of false marriage.

Both Ram and Priya entered KM but they couldn't escape the questioning eyes.

Krishnaji :" Ram, ye sab kya hai, tune shaadi kar li, aur woh bhi issey, tujhe humein batane ko nahi hua, aise achanak faisla le liye, kya tumhari shaadi ke baare mein jaanane ka haq humein nahi hai."

Dadi :" Haan Golu, humein bata tune aisa kyun kia? Is ladki ko to tu Ria ki maut ka zimmedar manta tha, fir bhi tune issey shaadi kar li, aur shaadi kar hi li, toh humein bataya kyun nahi?"

Vikram now couldn't keep quiet and so he too asked : " Ram, jawab de maa aur dadi ke sawalon ka, you just cant escape like this, if at all you were marrying hummein se kisiko toh batata. Priya is your choice, so we will be accepting her, par kuch toh kehta yaar. Humein media se ye pata chalein ki humare Ram ne shaadi kar li hai woh bhi South Africa mein jaakar."

Neha too chipped in : " Ram, we all want to know, whats this all about. And we all would be asking you only."  She said this line looking at Priya with a little annoyed look.

Ram stood silent, and Priya was watching him.

She knew that there is a big storm brewing inside him, and what she had just seen, its nothing.

Ria's parents now stepped in and said:" Ram, we always wanted you to move on. We always wanted you to settle down in your life and be happy. We know that you have loved Ria more than what we had loved her, if her sudden death was a loss to us, it was a big loss to you as well. But seeing your decision to get married to this girl, we feel it was better you would have stayed alone all your life. Ram, this is the last time we are meeting you, since we cant come in this house where this girl will stay. Tumhare saath jo rishta tha, iske aane se ab woh khatm hua."

Saying this they moved out of KM. But before moving out Ria's mother glanced at Priya with hurt in her eyes and said :" Tumhari wajah se maine apni beti khoyi hai, tum kabhi bhi apni zindagi mein khush nahi reh paaogi. And this is a mother's curse, remember, you will never be happy aur tumhein kabhi bhi apni santaan hone ka sukh nahi mil sakega."

Those last words of Ria's mom hurted Priya badly in her heart. She couldn't hold her tears back, and could feel that her emotions were getting choked.

Ram who was standing silent till now, patiently spoke after they left: "Whatever you had seen, heard, yes, it's all true. Yes, I have married Priya, and I don't think ke maine koi galati ki hai..I met Priya in SA after ages, and got to know her. I came to know her as a person and realized that she was not responsible for Ria's death. I started falling for her, and now I love her. This is a fact. If you want accept it, if don't I cant help it. Priya is my wife, your daughter in law, Kapoor's daughter in law. Please accept it. "

Saying this he held Priya's hand and started walking towards his room.

Priya with teary eyes looked at everyone, and especially at Neha who somewhere got connected to Priya immediately.

Maa where is Priya?

She would be just out near the parking, abhi nikli hai office ke liye.

Ram came near the parking and saw Priya taking out her scooty.

He came near her and called her up.

Ram : " Priya..."

Priya who was starting her scooter just said :" Haan..."

Ram :" Tum mujhse kuch kehna chahti thi na..."

Priya turned back and with a little surprised look said :" Main, kuch kehna chahti thi, kab..."

Ram couldn't remember the time of their conversation but he just said :" I only remember you wanted to speak to me which was important, kab kehna chahti thi nahi yaad."

Priya with a little smile on her face: " Jaane dijiye na Mr Kapoor, us baat ko bhi ab baat hui. I don't remember now what I had wanted to say."

Ram who was getting a little annoyed said :" If you cant remember, then it wouldn't have been important..."

Priya with a fake smile said :" How can you assume it cant be important. Just because I don't remember it is not important for you. Mr Kapoor, I know what I wanted to say, but for you, this might not be important as it will not make any profitable venture for you na.."

Ram who was getting irritated by her taunts said :" Ok, enough, I came here looking for you, because I thought that I should be asking you what was the matter, but it was my mistake, let it be. You do your work and I do mine.."

Priya who too got angry said :" This is what we had done so far, Mr Kapoor. From the time we had got married, we have done this only. You are busy in your work, and I too have involved myself in busier activities. We are so much busy that we don't get time to find each other, we don't get to even speak to each other. And even if we speak, we only end up fighting, so its ok. " " Now I have nothing to tell you, so you can get back to your work and I end up getting back to my work."

Saying this she started her scooter and drove off. Ram stood there with a confused look on his face saying that he can never understand Priya in his life, and he wishes not to.

Back to present:

Ram recollected these events, while driving back to his office right from Priya's entry into KM as his wife, to that unfinished conversation.

Today as he was driving back after meeting Neha and talking to her, he felt relaxed, and his hopes were raised, as he was confident that soon there will be complete conversations and there will be his Priya, the woman who gave everything to him unknowingly.

He saw Pihu whom he had tucked well into her seat next to him, with a little smile on her face and glittering eyes, giving his hopes a new life.

Edited by *Resham* - 21 January 2014 at 4:51am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

renu2906rashmiarorabalhsdfanmlpratyushagaurip71nibrutiangelafshaan7350879rayamaniscarlet19470akanshacMnSakshifanmishraapoorva14ic_2000MittalKanudilini2deekshasxnmaira94nntthaniDiehardRaYafanSakshiashuHuma.Malikcontactcharuyouandme272000kaparikh1lalmadhuanupam_dilssssabcdParusDivsjayasree.raoLuvSSeverMi_AmORchitlonerbpatil3iluvusakshiLovingRaYajineejiggssushfizalovelysakshivironikajain

lpsakshi IF-Dazzler
lpsakshi
lpsakshi

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
wow aftr ages ur updating do continues dear lovd it and 
ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

contactcharu Goldie
contactcharu
contactcharu

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
lovely...pls continue soon...

*Resham*

dilini2 Senior Member
dilini2
dilini2

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
good one
continue soon

*Resham*

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Good going 

*Resham*

lalmadhu Goldie
lalmadhu
lalmadhu

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Lovely update.  I like the presentation in three phases.  I feel it leads to some revelation.  Interesting.
Please continue soon.

*Resham*

Mi_AmOR IF-Dazzler
Mi_AmOR
Mi_AmOR

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
lovely part...!!!
contn soon...!!

*Resham*

Go to top