Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 33)

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

"Neha" Ram called her while entering her cabin. 

Neha turned back and was happy to c Pihu in Ram's arms and Ram looking so pleasant as well.

"Are Ram, andar aao na, please come in."

She looked at Pihu and exclaimed: "Aha, so the little angel is also there with her Papa."

Ram smiled hearing that and said: "Ofcoz she would be there na, she had to meet her Mother."

Neha smilingly asked: "So did she meet?"

Ram excitedly holding Pihu closer to him said: "Oh yes, the little princess met her Momma Princess."

Ram kissed Pihu on her cheeks, and caressed her. He then went ahead and asked: "Dr Neha, can we sit down or we both have to stand in your cabin like this."

Neha exclaimed: "Oh sry sry, sit, sit, acha bolo, kya loge?"

Ram: "Oh no, kuch bhi nahi."  Saying this he relaxed on the chair, kept Pihu's belongings on the table and held Pihu in his arms tightly.

He started his conversation with Neha by saying: "Neha, how is Priya doing? I want to know her progress, it's getting difficult for me day by day to not have her with me and see her in this condition. She did show some positive signs a few days before, so why is she not getting stable? Neha, please give me some answer and expectedly a positive one"

Neha could see the pain in Ram's eyes but for her she was bounded by certain limitations.

She said: "Ram, I completely understand what you are going through, trust me, if it was in my hands I would have given u all false hopes and answers but I am not going to do that, and you know it. Ram I myself am eagerly waiting to c Priya back to life, and I am doing all the things which can make her come back to us, our team is doing all the efforts, but... "She stopped when her emotions choked her up.

Ram exclaimed in sigh: "But... but there is still a long way.."

Neha nodded saying yes' : " Unfortunately, Ram it's also in Priya's hands whether she herself wants to come back or not, a doctor can go to a certain extent but on the other hand he should also get an able support from the patient."

Ram stood silent for a while but he was composed. He looked at Pihu who was in his arms, smiled at her and then at Neha and said : " Neha, I will bring Priya back to me, Pihu will bring Priya back to us, it's said that there is always a strong bond between a mother and a child and I will use this bond to bring Priya back to her senses. I was alone till now, but now, my daughter is with me, and we both will bring her back to us, she will come back, as she has to live for us, and savor the moments."

Saying this he got up from the chair and thanked Neha and asked her to continue taking care of Neha.

She smiled looking at him and got firm on the belief that very soon; Ram Priya will come together and start their story afresh.

Mumbai:

A huge hustle bustle was in the air of Mumbai city. The news of Ram Kapoor getting married to a well known journo was making the rounds. All the television channels, newspapers were only carrying this news as a front line, and the waves were strong enough to rock the city.

Amidst this huge chaos, the flight from South Africa landed in Mumbai at early morning hours.  And to catch the glimpse of the most famous couple by now there were hundreds of people surrounding the area of the airport surprisingly.

Ram and Priya arrived at the airport in the midst of these huge and glaring paparazzi and were trying to find their way out to head to their car.

As soon as the unfortunate couple ended their immigration formalities, they were surrounded by the journos and questions were fired on them one after another without even a single second of break.

Ram looked at Priya with a smile. She looked at him too but didn't reciprocate with a smile but had a stern look in her eyes.

Ram enjoyed the paparazzi moment and his smile widened with each and every question thrown at them.

He whispered in Priya's ears: "Are you going to answer any thing or should I take the honour?"

She looked at him throwing daggers at him, and he just smiled saying: "Ok, let me answer them. Just wait and watch."

Ram quietened the journos by raising a hand and with a warm smile said: "I know you guys have a lot to ask, considering our sudden marriage like this, but as of now, I would only say that I and my dear darling wife (saying this, he grabbed Priya by her waist and brought her closer, Priya at first tried to retract but gave in considering the situation in front and so kept calm and kept a fake smile on her face throughout) need rest after such a long journey. But saying this I won't disappoint you and I promise, and so I take the pleasure in inviting all of you to be at my residence today evening by 7 pm and we would be happy to present before you our hush hush love story and hush hush story of marriage as well. But right now, please excuse us, and allow us to leave for our home. You can see how much tired we are especially my wife. So I request all of you to please allow my beautiful, newly bride to enter her new home."  "Thank you." "We will meet in the evening."

He looked at Priya with a wide smile on his face, and keeping a tight hold on her waist said: "Chalein darling."

Priya just smiled and gave a nod.

In a span of few minutes both were near their car which was waiting for them at the airport parking.

Priya rescued herself from Ram's tight hold somehow and sternly said: "How dare you even touch me Mr Kapoor."" Don't try to take undue advantage of my helplessness like this hereon. I would have given a fit reply...But..."

She couldn't continue further as her anger was mounting to new heights. But Ram took it very calmly and laughed it out saying: "Why are you getting pissed off Priya. I had to hold you and I guess if I hold you it's not wrong either, after all we are married, you are my wife." And to consider that I am taking advantage of your helplessness then well I love doing that and seeing you in this state."

Priya firmly gave back equally saying: "Well don't be so happy Mr Kapoor. You never know when the time will change."

Ram with a little serious look on his face said: "True Priya, we never know when the time will change."

There was a moment of silence btw them as Priya understood the context of Ram's sentence.

Ram broke the silence saying: "Chalein Priya. We have to go."

Priya nodded: "Yes, we have to go."

He made her sit in the car first.  And then he made his way in the car seating besides her. She moved away from him a bit and went near the other side of the car door and started looking outside the window.

It was 4.30 AM now and some parts of the city were slowly coming out of its deep slumber.

Priya loved this silent morning view of this huge, crowded and most important the busiest city. She smiled to herself, never before she felt such a change in her personality and a changed outlook towards her life.

She thought while the car was moving to her new residence: "I don't know what life is going to be from now on. All I know is that I am moving towards a new path, a new beginning.  A beginning which probably doesn't even have a end, a new life which is not given to me of my choice, a new journey which is not my own but it has been decided by someone for me. That someone who is just going to make me look miserable, my life miserable, but still I am following him. Why? I don't know, but yes I am doing it. Knowing it that it can be over, knowing it that I can be destroyed but still I am ready to walk with that someone. Hope whatever happens, happens for only good. Though I too have decided to give back to the person in his very own game, but how far I would be able to make it, I don't know, but yes one thing for sure, even if I am not able to beat that person, atleast I would attempt to break the web around to make way for a new horizon for that someone. Let's see where this goes."

Looking above in the sky she prayed: "Oh God, so far you have brought me here, I believe you will guide me further as well. Just give me strength and make me stand good."

On the other hand Ram had his thoughts running as well. "Whther whatever I have done is right or wrong, I don't know, I really don't know. But all I know is that this is what I wanted it to happen ever since I have met Priya again after ages. I couldn't forget Ria's sudden death. Nor could I forgive the person who was responsible for her death. How could I have allowed her to leave when I met her? How could I have let her go? I don't know where this journey will end, and how good or bad it will be. All I know is that from here on it will be a new chapter written by me for her. And hopefully it will be a good one. Ria, I have not forgotten you, and so I am doing this. I have to walk this path with Priya. And I will walk but only to destroy her. I am beginning a new chapter of my life, and at the end of this journey I expect contentment and nothing else."

The car was heading towards Kapoor Mansion but the two people inside the car didn't knew what was awaiting for them from their home fronts apart from being sure about their personal vendettas for each other. 

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiaroragrace18balhsdfanmlpratyushagaurip71Mohana33sabri0708nibrutiangelrayamaniscarlet19470ark93priyarayaic_2000MnSakshifananurayaitsmeg3SharmiRayaBasudilini2nntthaniDiehardRaYafanhafizsumonmaira94Huma.Malikcontactcharusampa123youandme272000Dsudipacrystal30ParusDivsanupam_dilssssabcdkaparikh1lpsakshiLuvSSeverjayasree.raoCute_Saakshii12bpatil3BALHLOVERchitloneriluvusakshivironikajainleena04jineejiggssushfizalovelysakshipeeyaraLovingRaYa

LovingRaYa IF-Sizzlerz
LovingRaYa
LovingRaYa

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
flashback scene was fab he married priya so he can take revenge from her as he think that she is responsible for ria's death present scene is beautiful continue soon and thanx for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

bpatil3 IF-Rockerz
bpatil3
bpatil3

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
thx for the pm.
loved ram n priya's self thoughts so very much.
how strange and differently these tw\o think, i liked priya's attitude and thinking to be positive n face ram n his tortures.
good going

*Resham*

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
lovely
present is very much emotional. Ram loves Priya very much and at the same time in flashback he is taking revenge for Ria's death. let how they ended up in loving with each other.
super going and beautifully penned down
continue soon and thanks for PM

*Resham*

contactcharu Goldie
contactcharu
contactcharu

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
very nice...so story unfolding slowly...
pls continue soon...

*Resham*

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
absolutely rocking yaar, I loved it, Ram ne toh decide hi kar liy
a hain ke he will destroy Priya but he doesn't know what this decision of his will lead him to, the journey must be gruesome but the passion that followed them never let RaYa to stay peace for a while, they both loved each other beyond any thing, plz continue ASAP 

*Resham*

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thanks for PM

*Resham*

SharmiRayaBasu Senior Member
SharmiRayaBasu
SharmiRayaBasu