Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 30)

SharmiRayaBasu Senior Member
SharmiRayaBasu
SharmiRayaBasu

Posted: 30 November 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Mixed emotion..waitting 4 next ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged

part 21
did I missed any part of past to read or it actually started with marrige of RaYa's after few months???
but loved the combination of Past & present together both gelling up well.. in presant awww Golu is taking his miss Golu to meet her mumma awesome i loved the part Ram have strrong emotinal contect... way too gud update now come on past awww story is in super speed so Ram confessed Priya is beautiful & charming... I loved the rain part most along with Kiss part is anything spi for us in next when they will get back to home????.. do post next soon Di will be waiting...

*Resham*

Mi_AmOR IF-Dazzler
Mi_AmOR
Mi_AmOR

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
superb part...!!!
contn soon...!!

*Resham*

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
its so beautiful and perfect, loved to read the update, so serene and so romantic, I really wonder when two people are deeply in love with one another why the stupid ego comes in between them, always kabab me haddi, this is so superb and natural, loved it, am actually out of my words now, plz continue ASAP 

*Resham*

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
thanks for PM

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Ram entered Priya's ward with Pihu  in his arms. He went near her bed and placed Pihu besides her.

He took Priya's hand and placed it on her daughter and started speaking: " Priya, I named our daughter as Pihu. You so wanted this name na, see she is here to meet you after her naming ceremony. "

He looked at Pihu and said : " Pihu, princess see your Mumma is smiling and if she would have been awake right now she would have kissed you." 

He turned again towards Priya and said : " Priya, utho na ab, kitni saza dogi tum mujhe, I know I behaved very badly to you, never treated you well par iska matlab yeh toh nahi na ke main bura hun. Priya, all the time whenever I was rude to you, only I know that deep within my heart I used to feel for you, care for you. Main tumhe pasand karne laga Priya, and the fact is I never realized it, and even if I wanted to I didn't allowed my heart to accept it. Priya, please open your eyes, just look at me once, I so want to speak to you, kitni baatein hai Priya, mujhe tumhein kehni hai, please hosh mein aa jao, wapis aa jao Priya, meri duniya mein. I promise we will have a great life and a very happy one. You,me and our Pihu. "

He broke down in tears while opening out his emotions to her but soon he managed to cover himself. The nurse entered the ward to check Priya and Ram moved aside from the bed, picking Pihu up. He excused himself while saying : " Sister, is Dr. Neha around? I would like to meet her."

The nurse nodded in affirmative and so Ram along with Pihu started walking towards Dr. Neha's cabin.

Suncity - South Africa

Priya was pacing up and down in her room anxiously waiting for Ram.  The glimpse of what happened few minutes before was making her restless, she thought loudly: "How can Ram say this to the whole world? I am his wife; we are married, what's going on in his mind? Why is he doing all this? What he wants to achieve? I wish I would have left this hotel the moment I met him here. Knew that he would be creating problems for me, he still believes that because of me Ria died. How I wish I could have managed to clear his misunderstanding, but for that he should have listened to me, he should have believed me."

Few hours passed by and there was still no sign of Ram, she then thought that if he is not turning up then she would go and meet him in his room and have a face to face conversation. She walked till the door when Ram entered the room the same time.

On seeing him Priya started to shoot her questions as to why he was doing all this to her, when Ram just shushed her up and said : " Relax, let me completely come inside the room first."

He walked in and relaxed himself on the chair. He was having a deep smile on his face, Priya's desperation to know everything mounted again to a new height.

" Ram please will you let me know, what is happening, what is this that you suddenly declared to everyone, we are husband and wife, we got married, when, how, why. Even that doctor was saying something like that, I tried to ask you but you managed to escape, this time you are not going to escape, you have to answer me, as what is happening, what do you want Ram? Kya chahte hain aap?"

Ram kept on looking at her with an amazing content on his face and then after a moment he smiled and said : " Priya, there is nothing so serious, relax, I told you, chalo neeche chalte hai, mujhe bahut bhukh lag rahi hai."

He was about to cross her when she hold his hand and came in front of him. With a stern look on her face she again asked : " Ram I should get my answers right now, you just cant play with me and my life as you wish. What you have said its surely not a joke. The whole world knows it, and I wont be surprised to receive congratulatory calls on my phone and Emails for the same. From where does this marriage come out suddenly? Answer me Ram, answer me."

Ram smiled looking at her restlessness and said : " Priya, you said it right. Its surely not a joke. Whatever you heard, whatever is going around you, is true and fair. The truth is that we are not married but for the whole world we are married. "

Priya getting confused asked : " Ram, be specific and to the point, ghuma firake baatein mat karo."

Ram smiled again and said : " Priya, I am specific and very much to the point. The whole world knows that we are married, and you know why? Kyunki main chahta hoon ki aisa ho. Aur aisa hua."

Priya got pissed off on hearing this tone from him and questioned : " So I was right, I was right in my thinking when I met you here, you are still not over the past. You want to take revenge from me, because you still believe that Ria was killed because of me, right?"

Ram's face showed the hidden anger and so he said but still in a soft but a stern voice :" Yes you are right. I am still not able to come out of the past, and how can I forget the person because of whom I lost my love. The moment I see you, all my pain, my anger come out and the only thing crops up is Ria's face and your hand in killing her. She died because of you. And nobody and I mean nobody can make me calm down. "

Ram continued : " Priya, you are the person whom I so desperately wanted to meet for a long time. All these years I hoped to see you so that I can move the story where you had left. And see the destiny Priya, we met here in this country. The moment I met you here, I thanked the Almighty of completing the story which you thought had an end."

Priya trying to hold on her own in front of Ram's anger said : " So you devised this plan? You took an opportunity of my weaknesses, Waah Ram, Waah. Must say, yunhi duniya Ram Kapoor ko Ram Kapoor nahi kehti ."

Ram smiled, came close to her and said : " And no doubt you are a very smart reporter. I thought you will never come to know what I was planning for you, but you proved me wrong.  Chalo, ab sab tum jaan hi gayi ho toh, ab khel mein mazaa aayega. "

Priya while regaining her confidence said : " Khel, haan you played the game very smartly. Congratulations Mr Ram Kapoor.But let me tell you Mr Kapoor that even I am not a bad player. I will also show you how to play the game and in a right way."

She went inside the bedroom where her luggage was kept, she packed the things and came out in the hall where Ram was standing.

" Chalein Ram?"

He looked at her in a slight amusement and asked : " Kaha?"

Priya smiled saying : " Are kaha matlab, aapke room mein. Now that we are married, we should be staying in one room, right? Why waste then so much of money in renting two rooms? Chalein.."

She walked past him and went outside the room, leaving behind her supposedly old life. Ram on looking at her confident posture smiled and said : " Well, its surely going to be a very interesting game for both of us.  Let's play Priya, let's just play."

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

renu2906balhsdfangaurip71mlpratyushaMohana33Raya_balhnibrutiangelshutscarlet19470priyarayaark93sony1990akanshacic_2000MnSakshifanitsmeg3mishraapoorva14SharmiRayaBasuMittalKanudilini2Sakshiashuhafizsumonmaira94DiehardRaYafannntthaniHuma.Malikcontactcharusampa123youandme272000ParusDivsanupam_dilkaparikh1LuvSSeverlpsakshiCute_Saakshii12jayasree.raobpatil3luvbalhchitloneriluvusakshivironikajainlovelysakshileena04jineejiggsLovingRaYa

contactcharu Goldie
contactcharu
contactcharu

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
nice...pls continue soon...

*Resham*

lpsakshi IF-Dazzler
lpsakshi
lpsakshi

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
wah its intrsting continue soon