Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 3)

scarlet19470 Groupbie
scarlet19470
scarlet19470

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I've read this RKR.awesome..pls pm ur blog address..

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
read both the parts.story looks different and interesting too..
present is filled with emotions
flashback scene was scary. Ram and priya's first meet and they ended it with kiss.
really curious to see their second meet and how Priya takes revenge..
please PM me next time when u update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
He came back in the hospital corridors and was walking through the way while reminiscing his all bitter sweet, love hate moments btw him and Priya. He was walking as if he didn't knew where the path was going, all the moments kept on haunting him until Neha gave him a call frm behind. 

Neha called him up and went near him saying: Ram , where were you, I was searching for you..

Ram asked her: I just went outside for some time, btw what happnd now? Is there anything more you would like to say to me?

Neha sensed Ram's sarcastic tone and hurt within but controlled herself by saying: "Ram you need to come with me to my cabin, I have to speak with you"

Ram was in no mood to listen anything further but Neha forced him to come with her by taking his hand in her.  Neha forcibly brought him inside inspite of Ram's unwillingness. She then asked him to sit down and calm down a little, she went inside to get something and brought it and then placed in front of Ram. Ram was puzzled to see the things in front of him and looked at her with a question in his eyes. 

Neha told him to have a look at those papers; those are Priya's pregnancy reports. 

Ram questioned her by asking: "Why do I look at them now? What wl I get? Whatever had to happen has happened, then whats the use of this? "He pushed those papers a little back from the table, but Neha again pushed them towards him and asked him yet again to read those papers.

Neha told him not to be so angry with himself, she said to him : Ram , I know you are angry with yourself rather than Priya. Yes I admit that she did a mistake by not telling you anything regarding her pregnancy problems which she was facing since months, but she did not wanted to hurt you '"

Ram lkd at her questionably and said : " Sure she didn't wanted to hurt me, then what has she done now?" " I wont forgive her for this and for sure I hate her , I just hate her "

Neha stopped him and said : " Ram you don't hate her anymore, its your anger who is making you say this, I know you love her , even now your eyes speak that you love her.  Listen to me fully and then take the call"

Ram was in no mood to hear anything further but he didn't had the strength to get up from the chair, and so he let Neha continue her conversation. 

Neha continued:  "Ram, Priya's pregnancy was always having complications since the time she conceived.  She knew that she would be losing lots of blood internally while delivering the child, I had even told her and warned her about not to go ahead with the pregnancy, but she didn't agreed to me and told me that she wanted to carry it still for you, as she wanted to gift this child to you, as she very well knew how much you love the children and most importantly how much you have dreamt of this child.  She wanted to continue with her pregnancy just for you as she said that she loves you and wanted to c your child in your arms. "

Ram was silent while hearing this, Neha continued further while judging Ram's reactions: "  Ram, Priya truly loved you, and thus she took this decision herself without telling you. I even asked her not to hide this from you but she said that if you come to know abt this she was sure that you won't allow her to continue with the pregnancy.  And considering her age factor, she didn't wanted to abort the child. And most important Ram, due to Priya's complications considering her health as well this was the first and the last chance to keep the pregnancy or else '"

Ram ws more silent on hearing this, he didn't  wanted  to hear anything more and silently walked away frm the room, evn Neha didn't stopped him , she later noticed that Ram hs tkn the file wth him. Ram cm near Priya's rm nw and stood thr fr a moment.  He thn opnd the rm and stood bsds her, he lkd at her and tears flowed dwn hs eyes.   He came near  her and sat dwn near her bedside , he kept on lkng at her and then took her one hand into his and brought it near to his lips and kissed it. 

"Why did u do this Priya? As much I try to say that I hate you and your actions for doing this, deep down my heart I love you, and you know that. You knew how difficult was it for me to love you after all years of hating you, but you changed my emotions, you changed my outlook towards you, you made me believe in love yet again, and made me believe you. That Priya whom I used to hate I started loving her, and you yourself made it possible for me to do it, if things were so good and turned out good then why this decision Priya? Why? Who gave you the right to take this decision? Why ever you didn't mention to me about this? "

Though he had said to her in a heat of moment that he hated her, he knew he is not in real, but the pains in his heart reflected his emotions, the pains which she gave to him in the due course of 5 yrs time, their first meeting was still fresh in his heart at the apt and how she made him to hate her ofcourse. He had believed that the first meeting would turn out the last one, but no, he was wrong, she had to meet him again, and the consequences forced them to come together and come in front of them anyhow. 

Just a few minutes back they would hv not expected that they would see each other again, and there they were, in the same apt lounge, waiting for their flights,  the reason well  their flights were delayed super solidly by 3 hours due to weather.  The apt officials asked everyone to calm down until they announce the next set. 

"Oh so you are also here"  "Well, well, well.." Priya welcomed Ram with her sarcastic comment directed towards Ram.  He too was not lame to understand that and just gave her a nasty look. 

"Get out from my way Madam" Ram exclaimed to her but she said that "I am not standing in your path at all Mr, you surely would know how to make way right?  "Ram again gave a nasty lk and said that yes he does know , he made his way out , just passing through her side. That soft touch of his tickled Priya's bones for sure, she didn't expected this to happen, but yes it did, she wondered what happnd all of a sudden, the man she hated to c a few moments back, she couldn't  deny that his touch def let have goosebumps in her, prob that was the reason she didn't pushed him back when he kissed her a few mins back.  Her anger and promise she made to him that she wl make him pay for his action was vanished into thin air all of a sudden.  

The apt lounge was packed with all the passengers and there hardly was any space for anyone to even have a seat.  Priya was tired enough to stand for 3 long hours at one place and so she just decided to roam around, but even though she had decided to roam around her feet gave way. She was dead tired , since the morning she just ran through her packed schedules and then came on the apt at the last min to board her flight and now she was made to wait. 

She came near the cafeteria  as she had the urge to eat, but again it was jampacked as everyone hurried towards there too to grab something or other. She ws disappointed and so she stepped back when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her : " Excuse me Madam Snooty"    she was annoyed with this name called and wanted to give back to that voice, she turned around and was about to say sth when she saw Ram calling her from behind. Her anger again knew the ways to vanish, she just stood there and lkd at him. 

He asked her to come near his table through signs, Priya didn't relented and just nodded positively. She went near his table and he made an arrangement for her to seat. She was surprised to see what he offered her  and so she quipped " Are you sure you want me to sit on this?" he gave an astonishing lk towards her and said " Yes why not?" " Do you have any problem?"  Priya was exasperated at this question and said : " I am not going to seat on these bags"  

Ram smiled at her and gave his famous nasty lk again and asked : " Then do you think you can seat anywhere else?" " Have a look" " And don't even think that m going to offer you my chair, oh not lady, m not that gracious"

Priya lkd everywhere for a seat with a hope but she was disappointed, she saw at those bags, and chose to sit on them as she didn't had any other option. 

Ram quipped saying that she shd nt think much , atleast he made a place for her, and she shd be thankful atleast.

Priya sighed and gave thanks to him in a softer tone. She sat down and Ram asked, " Did she said thanks really?'" Priya muttered into a yes.  Ram said that now he feels that he has met a girl, Priya gave him a question mark look but he didn't bothered, and said to her, that he has just offered her a seat out of humanity and nothing else.  And if she is expecting that he would order for her then she is wrong and as it is this is a self service area.  Priya said she didn't expect that from him as well.  She was ready  to  order for herself a cup of coffee  as she badly needed it but sat on the bag fearing if she lose out this place she again have to stand for a while, Ram understood her plight and said to her : " Don't wry, I wont let anyone sit on this, you go and order for yourself " Priya smiled a little and  thanked him, and went to order for herself. Ram kept on lkng at her from the back and mumbled: "you are ok, Ms Snooty, nt that bad what I thought earlier"   

" Talk to me Priya, pl open your eyes. You just cant do this to me" Ram was silently asking her to come into his world yet again as he was ready to take her as she was. A nurse came over there and asked Ram to come out of the room as the patient needs rest.  Ram silently walked out of the room, lkng at her time and again, and promised himself that he wl make sure tht Priya comes back to him soon enough, their story had just begin, he didn't wanted to end so soon and not in this way atleast. 

Edited by *Resham* - 18 August 2013 at 7:10am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

balhsdfanRaya_balhsb21bht7350879shutscarlet19470sony1990rayaBALHaditibalhic_2000nprithi2002143prkSakshiashukaparikh1anupam_dilssssabcdDsudipaSakshiramMi_AmORLuvSSeverviny_queenchitlonerjodudelovelysakshileena04jineejiggsvironikajain*Dev.*

Mi_AmOR IF-Dazzler
Mi_AmOR
Mi_AmOR

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Very emotional part...
Love neha...she is so matured...she made ram undrstand...

Contn soon...

*Resham*

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Superbb update.. Clap
So Neha made Ram understand why Priya did this..
Ram's emotions nd pain is perfectly penned down..
Their second meet went well for now nd Ram's touch is affecting Priya.. Tongue
But still now this hate word is a mystery..
Cont soon nd plz if possible PM me..

Edited by vironikajain - 18 August 2013 at 8:32am

*Resham*

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
good one. i like it
there second meet is not so bad.
Priya starts feeling for him
continue soon

*Resham*

143prk Senior Member
143prk
143prk

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Just read the three parts in one go
Very interesting ff
Loved it
Waiting for more. .. Smile
Sakshiram Goldie
Sakshiram
Sakshiram

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Nice part:-)finally ram knw the truth..really interesting point is hw much he tried to hate her she made him to love ...continue soon

Go to top