Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 26)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
thanks for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belladonna

leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Part 19
OMG so much suspense why Ram is doing this with Priya she is so tensed what he is hiding from her is anything really sirious... story is getting very very intesrting & amezing loved Peehu & her Papa's moments plz post next soon & plz try to revel in next what happen to Priya Ram is sharp player but Priya will get him I m sure...

*Resham*

sampa123 Goldie
sampa123
sampa123

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
superb ff .all part was too good .cntinue soon.n next time pls pm me.

*Resham*

ParusDivs Goldie
ParusDivs
ParusDivs

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Lovely !!!  Embarrassed  Thumbs Up

*Resham*

contactcharu Goldie
contactcharu
contactcharu

Posted: 20 November 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Nice... Continue soon...

*Resham*

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 22 November 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

nice update..cont soon

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

"Ram what is all this about?" Priya questioned him after getting discharged from the hospital and coming out of the ward room.

"This is what is the truth Priya.."

Priya looked confused and again probed: "What truth are you talking about?"

Ram in a very calm state responded: "The truth that we are married.."

Priya who was utterly confused till now was shocked to hear this and she almost screamed out : " What?" We are what.."

Ram looking at the place where they were standing - the place of the hospital corridors went to shush Priya up : " Shhh Priya, don't scream, I told you, lets get back to the hotel, will tell you everything."

He took Priya by her arms and walked from the hospital, he made her sit in the car and drove to the hotel where they were staying so far.

After entering the room Priya was unable to calm down her urge of knowing what has happened in the last 2 days time.

Priya : " Ram now will you tell me what's happening?" What was the scene all about?"

Ram : " Relax Priya.."

Priya now shrieked : " What relax? What was that all about Ram? What did I see outside the hospital room was the truth you say? All the staff over there were congratulating me for being Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor, I mean, what? When did this happen? How come we can get married? What did you say to the doctors there? Ram, please answer me.."

She moved into tears while asking the questions.

Ram moved near her and made her sit on the bed : " Calm down Priya, you are still not that good, you need rest.."

Priya now holded Ram by his collar and probed : " Ram, why the hell are you not saying anything?"

Ram who was calm as anything said : " Priya relax, why don't you go to bed and take rest, shall I order you something, you will feel better, or shall I switch on the AC a bit more, wait let me order something for you, so that you can have something and then take medicines, you have to take rest Priya."

Priya was in tears as she couldn't understand a bit what was happening around and she cried : " Ram, I beg of you, please tell me whats happening"  She continued to ask but gave up unknowingly as she was still not well and got unconscious.

Ram who didn't budged at all to her pleadings gave a smile seeing her in this state, but then he also made her comfortable on the bed, pulled the duvet on her and caressed her hair. For some time unknowingly for him, he kept on looking at her with a very serene face but the next moment his hatred grew inside him and he pulled himself apart from her bedside.

A few hours later :

Priya woke up in a state of dizziness still but managed to pull herself out from the bed.

She looked around but there was nothing apart from the emptiness of the room.  She then tried to figure out what was happening to her, what the hell happened with her in the past 2 days time, and why was Ram behaving so odd with her.

Her thoughts spoke her mind: "Priya, what's wrong with you? You need to find out what is going here? Whatever has been happening is happening just accidently or there is more to it? Why all of a sudden Ram is sounding you strangely?  Jo dikh raha hai, woh hai nahi.."

She got up from the bed, and went to the washroom for freshening up, coming out from it, she tried to relax a bit, looked around the side tables where her medicines were put, she tried to recollect what went wrong with her, and the only thing she could see that she was getting ready to go out for dinner with Ram when she fell down on the ground unconsciously, and after that whatever happened the events were just not getting memorized in her mind. But the only thing she was getting sure of is what was being shown to her, is not the truth.

She decided to confront Ram now on a very strong basis; she knew her conscience wouldn't ditch her at any given time.

But to meet Ram ws not her priority right now, she first wanted to check out her work which was left over because of her unexpected hospitalization.

She pulled herself on the ground, and started searching her papers and laptop, but couldn't find out. She thought: "Where is my laptop? My papers? " And she thought of Ram again : " Has he kept it somewhere since I was hospitalized, yes it might be him only as he was the only and the last person who came in my room to pick me up?"

Now her priority became Ram as her work was pending and she had to complete it before the deadlines actually start catching her neck. She had to get her laptop and papers back from him which she was sure that he would have kept it with him.

She checked her phone, but that was also not to be found, probably this also went with Ram when he found her unconscious.  She decided to meet Ram to get her things back, she went on to dial his room number, but it was not getting answered, probably he would be busy was what she thought.

As it is when she woke up she didn't found him, so it would have been that he had to rush in for his commitments without waking her up and telling her about it.

She was limping while walking but she had to meet Ram, to get her things to her, the confrontation keeping aside for a while.

She came down to the floor where his room was there, she knocked once, twice, thrice but no answer, she tried to open the door but it was locked, she realized he would have gone somewhere, but wait, his conferences, his meetings was in this hotel itself, so he would be in the conference room probably.

Taking a decision to wait for him outside the conference room, she managed to take a lift and went on the top floor where the major conventions and conferences takes place, knowing Ram's stature and position, she was sure of that Ram would be holding his meetings/conferences in the prized place.

She reached the top floor and got the confirmation of Ram being there in one of the huge conference meets inside.

She relaxed on the couch there, waiting for him to come out, when news flash running across the huge Television set caught her attention.

The flash read: "RAM KAPOOR MARRIED" She was surprised to read that and hear that, and thought immediately: "Ram Kapoor married, how come? And when?" And in the second instance her question got answered which left her in absolute shock.

She read the flash which now completely got read as: "ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND TOPMOST BUSINESSMAN OF INDIA AND THE WORLD, MR RAM KAPOOR HAS GOT MARRIED TO MS PRIYA SHARMA - A WELL KNOWN JOURNALIST OF TODAY 2 DAYS BACK IN A VERY PRIVATE CEREMONY."

Priya got the shock of her life reading and hearing that, the complete news or whatever couldn't enter in her mind as she was in a daze of no return. The news was reporting about the marriage on the TV but her mind just could not register anything what was being thrown at it.

The flashes of people congratulating her in front of the hospital room now came across, and the doctor calling her Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor now started noting her mind.

Her constant probing to Ram about what's happening, his silence, her eagerness to know everything - the flashes of all that passed across her eyes, and she sat still.

Across the lounge area where by now she was seating alone, a huge chunk of people surrounded her and started congratulating her, she didn't knew what was happening and how did this happen, but her eyes were now searching for Ram to come out of the room and she could ask him every question.

A minute later when the crowd got dispersed, she couldn't find patience within her to wait for Ram for some more time and so she decided to barge inside come what may.

She was about to start  a walk towards Ram's conference room when she got to see him coming out of the room, all the huge dignitaries surrounding him and basking congratulations to him as well, she could see that Ram was taking all those congratulatory messages with a wide smile on his face, and before she could seek his attention he himself managed to see her with a corner of his eye.

Looking at her, he excused himself from the crowd and went near her. He smiled at her, and called: " Hey Priya, you came."  Before she could ask him anything he straightaway hugged her tightly, gave her a soft kiss on her cheek and took her by the arms and made her stand like a couple.  The photographs were clicked one after another, and he announced with a huge smile: "Ladies and Gentleman, you all wanted to meet the lucky person who has married me, right? Well she is here, meet Ms Priya Sharma, ahaan now Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor, my beloved, my wife."

Again the photographs got clicked, and a set of media approached the new couple on the block. The media started hounding the question to Priya, but she was numb and didn't reciprocate a bit as for her to understand what was happening remained a mystery.  But she could very well see that Ram was answering all the questions smartly and thus she could judge that this man has managed to take advantage of her helpless situations.

The next thing she knew was getting the answers to her questions on ASAP basis but she also knew for that she has to meet Ram on a one to one basis. 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnalaVaish90belladonnagaurip71balhsdfanRaya_balhark937350879scarlet19470dilini2deekshasxnMnSakshifanhafizsumonDiehardRaYafannntthanimaira94ic_2000anupam_dilssssabcdHuma.Malikcrystal30kaparikh1contactcharulpsakshiLuvSSeverbpatil3chitloneriluvusakshiLovingRaYasushfizalovelysakshivironikajainleena04jineejiggs

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
suspense
really don't have any idea what ram is upto.how it can be possible that Priya is unconscious and he married her...Now hate this ram...this is not the way to take revenge.
oh god this suspense is killing me please reveal it as soon as possible.
Have to wait for next weekConfused...which is really very long time.
thanks for PM

Go to top