Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 21)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
thanks for PM

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Its like Ram is reading her mind..what happened in last..hope she is fine..
Aww Priya held his hand in present..
Loving the progression in both past nd present..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
superb going
but u r late by one day. I was expecting ur update every sunday.
ok coming to the update
Priya showing some development and now I am also eager to know what Neha wanted to say.
past:- what is ram's planConfused...and why he is doing all this is still a suspense.
why ram is  shocked...what happen to Priya
please continue soon and thanks for PM
try to update on SundaySmile

*Resham*

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

master plan by ram n he briliantly executed d plan...
present scenes were very nice...cont soon

*Resham*

lalmadhu Goldie
lalmadhu
lalmadhu

Posted: 28 October 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update.  Full of mystery.  Waiting to know what happen to Priya.  Hope  she is well in both the past and present track.  Please continue soon.

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Ram barged in Dr. Neha's room and was ecstatic...he screamed her name : " Neha, Neha, I got to tell you something...

Neha who was silently seating on her desk could garner from Ram's reactions and was glad to receive them...

" Ram, Ram, ok, please sit down..baithke baat karte hai..."

Ram ecstatically : " Neha, Priya showed some improvement..she just moved her fingers , not only that, she clutched my hands Neha..." He showed her the hand which Priya clutched on...

Neha could read the excitement on his face but kept herself calm...

Ram snapped at her and could glance her subdued face...he reasoned : " Neha, arent you happy?"

Neha (taking a pause) :  "Ofcourse I am Ram...but..."

Ram ( stern) :  "But what...?"

Neha : " Ram, Yes I am happy but...the thing is Priya is showing minute improvements...nothing major as such..so..."

Ram (tensed but firm) : " So what Neha...?"

Neha : " Ram, I am trying to put in highly qualified team for Priya since I too want her to be fit and fine as early as it can...but she is not responding much as per what I could see..."

Ram (agitated) : " Neha, how could you even say this? Cmon you are a doctor..you should not talk about negative propositions...you should talk about positive aspects...for you these minute reactions wouldnt act major but for me it does matter a lot..I could see her moving..I could feel her sensing me around...I could see that she listens to me...I could all see that Neha..why cant you...?"

Neha (calming down) : " Ram I dont want to live in false hopes neither I can allow you to live in false hopes...Ram...these are very minute signs but we cant say that she can survive..." Neha immediately stops saying that last word and looks at Ram who has become all pensive and more angrier...

He continues : " Neha...I dont know what is happening and why it is happening..the only thing I know that I believe in my love and destiny...my destiny is Priya and I for sure know that she is going to be alright...Neha...as a doctor keep doing your duties , let me be very clear that money will never be an issue...but dont give up the survival hopes..." "If your 99% says that she wont come out of the coma and will eventually die..then be it..but I keep my 1% which says that she will be fine and will win against all odds...I believe in my love for her and her trust on me..." 

He walks out leaving Neha in the midst of emotions...on one hand she was a responsible doctor who said spade as a spade though she hated to do that...and on the other she was a friend who genuinely cared and wanted everything to be fine for her best friend and his wife...

Ram came inside the room to find a disastrous scene...He saw Priya lying on the floor all unconscious...

He barged in and moved near her calling her name : " Priya...Priya..."

He sat besides her and could see her body lying on the floor like a cold one...He took her in his arms...and patted her cheeks...calling her : " Priya, Priya...you listening..."

He again patted her , though this time the force was a little big : " Priya, Priya you listening me..."

With no improvement he again shouted her name..the force of patting was more this time but to no avail...

He left her safely on the floor and went to call a doctor...

His voice was having the feel of urge..."I need a doctor right now...make sure he/she reaches as early as possible..."

He then went near Priya and took her in his arms and rested her on the bed...

Though not able to understand what was suddenly wrong with her..he tried to ease her out though she was unconscious...

He constantly paced the room , looking at her till the doctor came on the board...

After about half an hour the doctor on call came inside the room and Ram asked him to check on Priya...

The doctor checked her and after about 5 mins or so asked Ram : " Is she related to you?"

Ram (confused) : " Ermmm...why?"

The doctor continued : " I need to know since I guess she had a stress attack few moments back...and I think I better move her to the hospital for further treatments..."

Ram ( a little taken aback) : " Is that serious?"

The doc : " Yes, her pulse rate is going slow...""All the other medical help can be completed in the hospital only..."Plus..."

Ram : "Plus what...?"

The doctor moved near Ram and said : " I can only tell you if you are related with her..otherwise...call her family or relatives urgently..."

Ram couldnt understand what was actually wrong with Priya but the need of the hour made him say this : " Doctor, you can tell me everything about her..." He went near the doctor and whispered something in his ears...The doctor was relieved after those words and Ram continued : "You shift her to the hospital...I will attend her medications..."

The doctor was pleased and so, they all moved Priya urgently to one of the finest hospitals of Suncity...

Priya was nursed to the treatment immediately on the admissions...here Ram kept on looking at the room where Priya was being nursed...

For some time earlier he couldnt understand what happened and why..but now the pictures got clear for him and his volatile face showed a smile on his face...

The doctor came out and went near Ram telling him : " She is fine now...after half an hour or so you can see her..."

Ram(pleased) : " Thank you...and when can I take her back?"

The doctor confirmed: " Just one day here for complete rest..and then you can take her..but she should be in utmost care..."

Ram smiled and assured saying : " Dont worry on that..thank you..."

The doctor moved and Ram looked beyond the windows of the huge hospital building...the weather now was calm and serene and the only feel was of those cold winds blowing here and there...

He smiled looking at it and said : " Finally from here everything is falling in place...Ms Priya Sharma..I welcome you to this new world of mine...just waiting for you to open your eyes now..so that you could meet the biggest surprise of your life...the biggest surprise..."

The conversation with Neha at first did shook Ram but now he was calm within his mind...he knew that nothing will happen to Priya and that she will be with him for the rest of the lives...he paced his car towards his home preparing his mind to garner loads of happiness for the name ceremony of his baby girl...

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramumitzVaish90balhsdfanRaya_balhark93scarlet19470sony1990akanshacic_2000aditibalhdeekshasxnhafizsumonDiehardRaYafannntthanisampa123anupam_dilParusDivsLuvSSeverMi_AmORchitloneriluvusakshibpatil3vironikajainsushfizalovelysakshileena04jineejiggsLovingRaYa

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
super update
now one more suspense. what doctor said in his ear and now what he is planning.
present..Ram is very happy with the little improvement but Neha is not sure. please bring Priya back. even I am also missing her in present scene. please let Priya celebrate her baby's name ceremony.
lovely. continue soon and thanks for PM

*Resham*

LovingRaYa IF-Sizzlerz
LovingRaYa
LovingRaYa

Posted: 03 November 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
priya was unconscious and wat ram said to doctor still so much suspense continue soon and thanx for the pm waiting for the next part

*Resham*

Go to top