Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 17)

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
nice one but very short...
I love this story very much and every week I am waiting for the upate.
superb going.both flashback and present is moving very nicely.
I am still curious to know how they get married.
update fast and a bigger oneSmile
thanks for PM

amudhamanian Groupbie
amudhamanian
amudhamanian

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
beautifully penned. update soon
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow!! Amazing update..
Emotions of Ram, how much he love her, miss her, repenting for what he did with her nd is willing to love her the way she did..beautifully penned down.. Clap Vikram was there with his frnd for support that sometimes words just can't do..
They meet after 5 yrs..long time..both FB nd present re well cordinated nd re moving very nicely together..
Looking forward to next nd how their Marriage journey will start..
Thanx for pm..

Edited by vironikajain - 06 October 2013 at 9:27am
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
that meeting was a sign from Almighty that they are meant for each other, the update was awesome, but it was too short, I want a big one, your update always leave me for more, my urge to read always grows, plz continue ASAP 
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 06 October 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
thanks for PM
sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Update soon
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Part 13 gud way of taking out all the emotions of Ram Vik is really best buddy hope Ram soon get back Priya... story prograssing very nice way so RaYa meet up all again after 5 long years... now Ram will marry Priya soon waiting for next do update soon...
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Ram : Tum

Priya :  Aap...

All of a sudden those 5 years back memories  zoomed into them when they saw each other in the midst of the location of a South African hotel...

They stood looking at each other in silence when the receptionist broke the silence...and said..." Your keys Sir...Your keys Mam..."

Both Ram and Priya kept on looking at each other and came back to the reality and took the keys and started moving from their places...

The words were not expressed, their eyes had met and lot of things were reciprocated in those...their eyes followed each other until both of them lost the vicinity of each other...

Ram came up to his first floor deluxe suite...while Priya had hopped to the second floor room...incidently both the rooms were one below the other... much to their foregone knowledge...

As soon as Priya checked inside a lot of thoughts wandered around in her mind...She kept on saying : " No..this is not possible, this shd nt be possible...why oh why on earth this is happening now...why did I see this...why did I see him after so many years...Oh God, please dont do this to me...this was the last of the things I had expected to happen in my life...

Why...Why did I see him...Why did I see him...Ram...why are we meeting again...and why is this happening...and why did we meet here...? Not this time...Not this time..please..." She talked to herself since the hidden fears started to come out from her which had subsided in her mind atleast for those 5 years...

Ram entered in his suite and straightaway headed towards the seaside view from his window...he stood there and was trying to come across wht did he saw right now...

His mind thought and the words reciprocated through them : " So destiny did played it again...and I have seen the person I was desperate to meet in these 5 years...and that too over here...so you are back Ms Sharma...you are back..." He smiled like a cheshire cat and went near the bar and opened for himself a drink and started sipping it...he again went near the window and took out Ria's photo - the only photograph of hers which he always carried in his wallet...looked at it...and said : " Ms Priya Sharma, get set for a rollercoaster ride from now...you dont know how happy I am today after seeing you..." He kept Ria's photograph back in his wallet and looked at the serene environment outside the window...he smiled to himself while drinking his favorite wine...and claimed saying : " A new chapter begins now..."

The day passed with Ram being busy with his usual work and conferences while Priya on the other hand was preparing her assignments and jotting down some points to work on...

She didnt dared to come out of the room as the thoughts of colliding with Ram once again shuddered her...she was not afraid of him..but she was afraid of those hurling accusations hitting out to her once again if they cross paths there again nw...

The evening was settlng down...and Priya was quite tired after the hectic work she did throughout sitting in her room and attending calls for the same...She finally gave up and put the work aside and started to unpack her bag and take out her nightdress...she felt the need of being under the shower and relaxing her body...also now she felt that she was hungry...she picked up the phone and was about to dial it..when her doorbell rang...she went to the door and opened it and was rooted to the spots by seeing Ram in front of her...

Her eyes kept on looking at him, as here he was standng in his dappler black suit,  looking s**y and dazzling as ever...and truly the charming persona that he had within him she felt the ground losing beneath her feet...

" Can I come inside..." Ram spoke out so that Priya can come back to her ground...

Priya who slightly blushed seeing him like tht...tried to cover and said : " Haan...aaiye na...come inside..."

Ram walked inside with a grace in  her room and she kept on looking at him with a difference...and then murmured : " He still looks so cool...perfect..."

" Tumne kuch kaha Priya..." snapped Ram at her and she said again while coverng  : " Nahin...kuch nahin..."

She signalled him to sit on the couch, he did with a smile on his face...she went and sat at the opposite side and started to find words for the conversation...

" I had never thought in my dreams that we would meet again..."

Ram : " Neither did I Priya..." " Anyways...how are you?"

Priya : " I am fine...hw about you..."

Ram(smiled cheekily) and said : " Now I am fine...I met you na..."

Priya got awkward listening to this but still conversed : " And we met in South Africa...we keep on meeting at the international destinations only..." She tried to ease out the atmosphere but couldnt as the man in front of her was making something uneasy for her to come in terms of knowing it...

Ram seeing her said : " Relax Priya...I came to meet you since I thought that I should...I saw you here and was bit surprised...but I know you would be here for some assignments of yours..right?"

Priya nodded in affirmative...: " Yes"

Ram went on ahead and said: " Did you had anything to eat...?"

Priya : " No...was about to order when you rang the bell..."

Ram : : " Ohh" on seeing the nightdress in her hand he said : " Looks like you were going to order in the room itself..."

Priya on knowing what he is looking at said: " Yes was about to do that...was very tired so thought of ordering in the room itself..."

Ram smiled and said : " So if I say that lets go down and dine...will you not come.."

Priya amazed on his question said : " What...?"

Ram checking again : " Yes...I said lets go down and have dinner together...ofcoz if you dont have any problem..."

Priya trying to gather said : " No...I dont have any problem...bas..have to pick up some other clothes instead of this nightdress..."

Ram : " Ohh yes...so you go and change..I am waiting here..." Checking again with her he asked :"  I can wait here..can I?"

Priya a little baffled but in control said : " Yes you can...I will be back in few minutes..."

Priya went near her luggage and picked herself a jeans and yellow Tee and dashed into the washroom...while Ram kept on looking at every move of her...till she went in the washroom she could sense that his eyes are on her throughout...she was so confused that she didnt knew what was happening around her...she had expected a volcano to burst on her after seeing him in front of her but here was a different story...

She went inside and a sudden thought creeped in her mind and she raised a question to herself : " Why is Ram behaving like this? Whats going on his mind? Is he changed or is there something more? Why do I feel that this is just the silence before the storm? And what is happneng to me...why I suddenly agreed to go out with him for dinner...?"

There were many questions but right now Priya was too tired to find any answers to them...on the other side Ram who saw Priya enter the washroom got up from the couch and strolled in the room said to himself : " Priya...I know whats going on in your mind, I know you have questions on seeing me like this before you, and I dont knw why but I am loving this now.. trust me Priya..you will never get to me as whats going on in my mind...trust me on that...Ms Priya Sharma...let the chapter begin..." Ram had a huge grin on his face but a storm brewing in his mind...he was sure of one thing that this storm he will never let die in him not until he achieves what he wants...

That meet of SA flashed in Ram's mind while driving back home...that meeting unknowingly became a soft spot in his mind as he met Priya and the journey started of them where they got back in each other's lives though unwantedly...the journey which had begun and it continues till date...

He thought to himself while driving the car on his way back home : " Priya that time I had fought with my fate and today yet again I am going to do the same...I am going to fight out my destiny and make sure that you come back to me...I want you back Priya...I want you back with me, with our daughter and make our family complete..."

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShrirambalhsdfanRaya_balhamudhamanianakanshacscarlet19470143prkdeekshasxnhafizsumonDiehardRaYafanic_2000aditibalhanupam_dilkaparikh1LuvSSeverMi_AmORchitloneriluvusakshivironikajainsushfizalovelysakshileena04jineejiggsLovingRaYa

Go to top