Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 (Page 11)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
the story is getting interesting with every update, but the question remains that how come Ria died and what was she doing with Priya on her wedding day, I guess the answer lies in the womb of time, please continue ASAP

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
thanks for PM
leena04 IF-Sizzlerz
leena04
leena04

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Part 8

awww Ram is so happy nor just he his all loved once after all he is going to marry to the person abt whom he dreamt... but what is that Ria got killed on day of marrige & got bring at manap of marrige where just weddingg was abt to start... ohh god & Priya was the only witnes of her death i m Ram will asumes Priya is responsible behind Ria's death & for to make her life hell he will force her to marry him just so sad & worst... but still want to know which new twist will gonna come do post soon waiting...

*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged

" Yes Neha, whats for me today."

Neha turned towards Ram, who was standing behind her, waiting for her to say something.

" Ram, I wanted to share a piece of good news for you."

" And whats that?" came his question immediately.

" Ram, Priya is slowly regaining herself, she has started responding to her medical treatment , I would nt say she is responding that great, but yes, in bits she is getting back, and with time passed by, we can expect her to come out of coma, but still it wl take some more time."

Ram questioned further : " And that sometime would be still Neha, how much?"

Looking at him and his knowhow for the question, Neha said, " Ram, some time means probably a month, or a quarter or even a year."

Ram just nodded listening that and took her leave without asking anything further,  he just said to her  :" Neha, I should take your leave then, if anything comes by, let me know."

Neha : " Ram, you really don't want to say anything over this?"

Ram exclaimed in deep voice : " Neha, my baby is waiting for me at home, I have to be with her, she needs me now, I cant leave her like that."

" And Priya?" questioned Neha, to which Ram just smiled looking at her and made his way out of the cabin leaving Neha wondering about him while giving a look at his posture from back.

Ram kept on looking at the photo of Ria and just felt that earth has shattered beneath his feet.  Today was her chautha, and Ram still couldn't forget the sight of her dead body in front of him.

He became a stone after her death literally without any emotions within him. Krishnaji worried for her son, who was moving like a lifeless body. For Ram, the world ended with Ria's exit.

All were mourning for Ria on her chautha, including her family members, for Ram, his biggest strengths were with him during this time. His mother, Vikram and Neha stood besides him making sure that they don't leave him alone. But inspite of their presence Ram was shattered to its death.

The time was quiet until Ram managed to see someone's footsteps at the place. He looked up towards that figure and it seemed like all his emotions came out one by one, which he had dumped in one corner of his heart.

He walked towards that figure and stood in front of it with a rock solid expression of anger.

" Ms Priya Sharma, how can you manage to hurt me all the time?"

Priya who had come to this place for Ria's chautha, and to mourn her death rooted on her grounds on seeing Ram so angry with her.

Priya tried to speak but managed to say a few words only: " Ram, I just came for Ri Ri..Ria"

Ram : " Don't dare to say her name Ms Sharma, don't even dare. Right now its for your good if you leave this place as fast as you can."

Seeing Ram so angry now everyone just got panicked and started to go near him but Ram stopped them with just a raising hand, indicating that no one should try to intervene his conversation with Priya.

Ram continued to vent : " Ms Sharma you heard it, right?"

Priya finding a place to stand for her feet said : " Ram, please let me be here, I too want to be with Ria right now."

Ram twirled his fists and said : "After killing her, you still want to be here Priya."

Hearing what Ram just said , Priya shivered, and spoke up : " Ram, what did you say? I killed Ria..?"

The emotions now just vented out from Ram and he bursted out saying : "  Yes, you killed her Priya, you killed my Ria.. you were with her right when she was fighting for her death, why couldn't you save her, why couldn't you save her Priya if you were so near her, why you waited for that moment to let her die, and let her die in your arms, as you say..how could you do this? If you were good, you could hv saved her, but no, you chose to let her die.."

" That's not true Ram" exclaimed Priya who was in tears now. " That's not true at all"

Ram got more angrier and said : " If that's not true, then what it is Priya?" " Didn't she died in your arms, if she was so close to you, then why didn't you tried to save her? I just don't get one thing, what was she doing at that place when her wedding was with me at that time?"

Priya who was in tears still managed to put out the words and said : " Yes Ram, the truth is she died in my arms, but I didn't killed her, I tried to save her Ram but.."

" But what Priya?" He screamed on her so badly that everyone was shaken up, Priya was already shaken up and his voice was more than enough to take her strengths out.

Ram continued his barging questions towards her :" Tell me one thing which I asked you, what was she doing there with you when her wedding was here with me? Hw did you managed to fleece her down from her imp day? Didn't you knew that it was her wedding day, then how did you managed to take the bride out of her house?"

Priya stood silent for a while, she was deep hurt with all the accusations Ram kept on throwing at her. She still said : " Ram I didn't called her up, instead she wanted to meet me at that place where that unfortunate incident happened."

Coming this from Priya, Ram again went in his shock, and he so didn't wanted to blv it and continued : " No, this cant happen, Ria can never step out of the house like this, it was you, who called her up, rather I strongly blv that it was you who called her up."

Priya now with a firm look at Ram said : " Ram, if you don't want me to be here, fine, I wl walk away, I know Ria wl understand me, and she also knows that my prayers are all for her. But before going I just want to clear out that I didn't called her up, she called me up, why she called me up that I cant tell you, but yes it was very unfortunate that this incident happened and God chose her to be with him so soon. I shall take your leave Mr Ram Kapoor and I just wish and pray that God gives you strength to come over all this and you learn to live your life knowing that your love would always be with you, knowing that Ria would always like you to live as before and get the strengths back, and move on."

Before Ram could say anything Priya exchanged glances towards Ria's parents and then Krishnaji and Vikram Neha , looked one more time at Ram and left the place in no more time.

Ram kept on looking at her poised figure and after some moment, wiped out his tears and decided to move on ahead keeping Ria's memories intact, and also took a firm decision that he would never ever forget and forgive Priya throughout his life.

" How is Priya Ram? " asked Krishnaji as soon as Ram reached home.

Ram just exclaimed saying : " She wl be fine Ma, I know she wl be fine"

He saw that his baby was crying in his mother's arms and asked his mother to give his girl to him. Krishnaji though tried to say that she wl make her quiet , also knew that a father only can make her calm.  And hence she was proved right, her belief was proved right, as she witnessed that as soon as the angel went in her father's arms it became quiet.

Krishnaji just smiled looking at this and Ram took his baby to his room to give her a sleep, and also a rest for himself, as he felt relaxed after all the bittersweet memories he just collected while coming home in his daughter's small little arms. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

balhsdfanRaya_balhshutscarlet19470sony1990rayaBALHakanshacamudhamanianic_2000aditibalhabhishekpanchalanupam_dilSakshiramMi_AmORLuvSSeverviny_queeniluvusakshijodudeleena04jineejiggsvironikajainlovelysakshiLovingRaYa

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
simply excellent, the story is getting more and more interesting now, but am still waiting why Ram get so much angry with Priya, and how come both came face to face again, I would like to say that the amalgamation of both past and present is just fabulous and this is what makes the story more interesting, plz continue ASAP 

*Resham*

viny_queen IF-Rockerz
viny_queen
viny_queen

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

*Resham*

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Superbb one.. Clap
Ram got so much angry with Priya...curious to know why Ria called Priya nd went to meet her on this spl day of her life..must be a very big reason behind this..nd how Ram- Priya meet again nd this marriage happened..interesting
Priya on recovery path in present is a good thing..hope she recovers soon..
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

*Resham*

LovingRaYa IF-Sizzlerz
LovingRaYa
LovingRaYa

Posted: 08 September 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
the past and present scene are well writtend
in past ria is dead and ram is thinking that priya is responsible for her death
but it was accident hope that all thing will be solved between them
continue soon waitng for the next part and thanx for the pm