FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
very nice...so story unfolding slowly...
pls continue soon...
absolutely rocking yaar, I loved it, Ram ne toh decide hi kar liy
a hain ke he will destroy Priya but he doesn't know what this decision of his will lead him to, the journey must be gruesome but the passion that followed them never let RaYa to stay peace for a while, they both loved each other beyond any thing, plz continue ASAP 

Present scene was emotional btloved d way ram determined to bring priya back...
fb scene was very goid..ram devided to take revenge...lets see whats in store for both of them
cont soon
Nice update..
Loved the confident Ram..nd his belief that Priya will come back to them soon..
Fb was good..loved their self thoughts part so much...both started their journey towards new life though now with hatred nd revenge feeling from Ram's side nd giving him back what he is doing from Priya's side..lets see what next for them now..
Thanx for pm..
after an ages u read this ..
but still now i can feel that i am connected with this 
thank u di thank u very much for ur pm 

soo nice
waiting for more

very nice update 
continue soon
Edited by anupam_dil - 10 years ago
hey Rasham good to see u here, i read previous part of this FF in RKR, very nice part, fb scene was very nice, looking frwd d nxt,pls continue soon,thx 4 PM

Part 23
awesome update Resham di just too gud... in presant like Ram I also have faith that Pihu will bring back Priya to Ram she will surly reunite her perants... awesome past too goes Ram is playing really big dirty game but I guess this will only bring RaYa together for forever they will realized their real bond in this new cheapter only but what is waiting for them at home plz post it soon... waiting for next do soon...