Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF- I Tried to be Yours - Updtd Part 29 Pg 48 07/05/14 - Page 27

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After so long..finally u updated..
Nice update..
Priya entered KM as Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor..but everything is so complicated..
Their life is going on..but nothing changed or should i say..something does unknown to them nd us..
Good going..
Loving it..
Thanx for pm..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

7350879 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all parts in one go...
Loved it... a new story..
Cont. Soon 👏
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 24
awww Di u have wrote all 3 phase of RaYa's life so well I so loved it the story is going so great well exicuted & mind blowing manner its awesome to read this for sure... but sorry I don't feel sorry for Ram as just b'coz of his misundersting to Priya today Priya & Pihu both suffring so sad... I feel Ria's mother's cruse will come true & Priya won't ever live her motherhood so sad... just b'coz of Ram's MU Priya is today living as non living person feeling so bad for her & Pihu not fo Ram... so sad but seeing all 3 phase of RaYa's life made so beutifully feeling something big will gonna happen so waiting for next update do post soon...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its been over a month, when can we expect the next part dear?, am waiting eagerly, plz continue ASAP
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Resham, please can you update...we've been waiting eagerly!!!
rayamani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely update frnd.
i like this ff's of urs. the way represented the story with past and present both. i love it.

plzz update soon next part
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys I am so sorry for not being able to put up the fanfic. Will post up soon as I can see myself a bit free😳
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posting a short update. Will post the longer one next time.

KM

Life was not easy for Priya, definitely not. Things had taken a huge turn, after this so called marriage issue. She knew at heart that she isn't married to Ram, but she couldn't say anything to anyone as Ram had made things difficult for her. She was well caught in the web of lies and the only thing she could do is fight this battle out.

Ram brought Priya to their room. She stopped at the door, and hesitated to move inside. Ram who had went inside the room could sense that Priya was not with him. He turned back and could see her standing at the door.

He smiled cheekily and said : " Aao Priya, andar aao. Ruk kyun gayi...ab yeh kamara tumhara bhi hai..."

Priya looked at him and couldn't decide what to do. By now she understood what Ram says and what he means.

She composed herself and deliberately asked: " Sach mein andar aaon. Ya yahin se baahar jaana hoga mujhe."

Ram sheepishly: " Andar hi aao toh behtar hai, tumhare liye bhi aur mere liye bhi. So, just come inside first and then we shall talk."

She sighed and entered the room. What she saw surprised her to the maximum. Ram's room was beyond elegance. A purple shade colored room, the walls, the bearings, the furniture fitting to the likes of a true businessman. A washroom towards the left side of the room, which Priya was sure, would also be big enough to fit her maximum clones inside. Before anyone could enter the area, there was enough space for wardrobe cupboards and the other furniture associated with it. The wall above the huge bed carried Ram's huge picture while smiling. Seeing that Priya murmered : "Inhe hasna bhi aata hai"

But the surprise turned into a joyous moment for her as she turned to the right sided wall, which covered full of Riya's and Ram's pictures. She had a slight tear in her eyes looking at it. Looking at Riya's pictures she felt a huge lump in her throat.

Her thoughts were snapped out with Ram's voice:" Hello, Madam, hello..."

Priya came back to herself and looked at Ram; her eyes were filled with tears.

Ram got a little disturbed seeing Priya's tears and said: "What happened, ro rai ho?"

Priya immediately composed herself and said: " Nahin toh...woh toh bas aisehi..." "Waise room kaafi acha hai aapka...itna bada room..."

Ram retorted: " Haan room toh acha hona hi hai, mera hai na."

Priya : "Ofcoz, aaphi ka toh hai, par aapko nahi lagta ek akele insaan ke liye ye room kuch zyada hi bada hai."

Ram got a little disturbed hearing this line. And with a slight heavy tone in his voice said: "Haan, ek akele insaan ke liye ye room kaafi hai. Itne saalon se akela raha hoon, beech mein laga tha ke koi hai jiske saath ye room share kar sakata hoon, par khair, shayad ye room mera akelapan ka saathi hai..." He sighed and further said: "ab akele rehne ki aadat ho gayi hai, bas yaadein reh gayi hai..kisiki..." Saying this he looked at Riya's picture.

Priya could realize Ram's emotions. One thing she knew that Ram truly loved Riya.

Making atmosphere a little light she deliberately changed the topic and said: "Main is couch pe sooungi..aapka bed aaphiko Mubarak ho."

Ram (controlled) by now said :" Ofcoz tum udhar hi sona. That bed is exclusively for me.""Now let me go and freshen up. Baaki baatein baad mein karenge."

Priya interrupted saying: " Main apne kapde kaha rakhoongi, I need some place to keep all my things."

Ram : " Tum apne kapde kaha rakhogi yeh tum decide karogi na, why should I tell you?"

Priya getting annoyed said : " Arey, aapka kamara hai na, toh aapko pata hi hoga ke aapke is bade se kamre me meri cheezein rakhne ke liye space kaha hai. "

Ram in an irritating mode said: " Tumhe space chahiye apni cheezein rakhne ke liye. Hmmm...but I am sorry to say that you don't have any space in here for you. "

Priya: "Oh really...""Thik hai, agar aap mujhe space nahi de sakte, toh main apni space khud bana loongi..."

Ram irritatingly asked: "Kya matlab..."

Priya smilingly said :" Matlab...matlab main aapko dikhati hoon."

Saying this she barged inside the washroom area, and started opening up the cupboards one by one. Seeing her moves, Ram went behind her and started shouting: "What are you doing? How dare you touch my cupboards?"

Priya continued searching and at the same time retorted saying: " Agar aap mujhe khud ek chotisi space nahi de sakte toh mujhe khud dhundhni padegi na..."

Ram: "Dekho Priya, stay in your limits okk..."

Priya turned back saying: " I am in my limits Ram, don't worry, will never cross them. But right now I need some space, and I will make sure that I find it."

She continued her search and finally found out a shelf for herself. Out of the 3 huge cupboards, Priya managed to find an empty shelf for herself and slided her bags there.

With a winning smile on her face she said: " Aah, finally..."

Ram gave back to her saying: "Congratulations..." "Happy now..."

Priya with a smile said: "Yes very happy."

Ram: "Now if you can excuse me, may I go in washroom and you stay out of this space for time being."

Priya smilingly said: "Yes ofcoz, now you can have your peace in your washroom. I am going out from here."

On her way out she stopped and turned around saying: "Waise ek baat kahoon. I will never touch Ria's collections in your cupboard."

Ram was stunned hearing that, and with a little amusement asked: "How could you realize that?"

Priya said: "Its not a surprise for me Ram, you will always have your loved ones things with you until your lifetime.""Ria was very lucky to have you in her life Ram..."

Saying that she quickly controlled herself, and said:"Now you enjoy your precious time."

Ram got a bit emotional remembering Ria but he quickly recovered saying: "More than Ria, I was lucky to have her Priya. And I lost my fate because of you. How can I forget that?"

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
itna chota sa aur itne dinon ke baad but its now getting more intrst how things will go
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks Resham for the update. But it was so small. Dint realize when it finished. Pls continue soon.