Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsadZoyaILU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i also demand for ehmmbh season 2 and if they dont have a story line why dont they just take one of the story people written on IF i would reallly be really happy if this happpens because the only drama i watch is ehmmbh and i want it back with same faces and also would love it if they made manvi and virat more passisive about each other but i dont think it will work cuz kushal is going to do big boss next and he dont want to do tv shows any more and now i also feel thaat kushal nia krystal karan dont care about us fans as much as sanaya and barun do because thee show back and i hate the fact that my sister will be laughing at me becuz my fav show is going and her fav show is back i want ehmmbh season 2 plez plez some do something to bring show back
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We already have a season 2 currently airing.
urmil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ehmmbh season 2 with new leads...nooo way...it will be similar to like watching vidhi-harshad love story these days with more new entries...i want to remember ehmmbh for virika and virman only  
Avika318 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes!! Definately hoping for ehmmbh season2!!!!!😊
Cute_Meenal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank you all for supporting me
just attack all sp official site and also force sidharth sir to bring its season 2.
i even do not know that my single post will encourage you all
thank you😊