Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

STILL THE SAME PART 3!!

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
madhubala's pov
sometimes i wonder if i have succeded in being a good mother. i mean, i had absolutely nothing when rk dragged me out of his house on that fateful night, that too when i was pregnant with 'his' child.and then i had everything, everything in life. i must be a  good mother then. cause i had made both of them into wonderful people. however, there was a serious flaw in my upbringing!! i never taught them to control their emotions, and yes, am not lamenting because of that, cause pent up emotions, went bursts out, massacers ur life...anyways, coming back to the point.
as usual i came back late at night at 2 am after all the crazy meetings and new projects, as i entered my room, i saw my son arjun pacing up and down the room...so impatient, just like his father rk...
'mom!!!!!! how could you even allow it?????!!!!' he said. he had a shocking expression.
'allow what?' i said calmly.
one had to deal with him calmly.
'u allowed ridhima to go to india????how? why? no!!!! are u crazy????!!!!
' mind ur language' i said sternly.
'sorry' he said sincerely...but then started sulking!!!!!!! like a 5 year old child...hmmm...he is rk miniature!!!!!
'i know ur concerns darling, but ur sister is no more a child, she can take care of herself, i have brought up both of u that way...i continued.
'but mum...'
i silenced him with a wave of my hand.
'look' i said,' i know u are worried for her, and u must me...but then, u must give her some space and freedom...and the way u try to protect her is not good, u are suffocating her. she'll never complain as she loves her brother, must its high time u must understand this...' i said in a soft but severe tone. ah, yes i forgot to mention, arjun's a bit scared of me.
'but india mom...all alone...and then,,,,,,'
'then what'?? i asked, my eyebrows forrowed.
'rishab kundra' he finished.
'what about him?'
'mom...she'll work under him now, what if he comes to know...what if he hurts her...he said anxiously.
'he'll never do that, even if he comes to know about her...
'oh really, how sweet mom...now tell me onething, he loved u right? but then what did he do...made ur life a total mess...destroyed u...don't lie to me mum, but i can still hear u crying practically everyday for him at night...he said calmly.
hmmm, looks like he's dealing with me in my way, speaking calmly!!!!
'u must not tell ridhima this, is that clear young man.
'yes' he was an obedient good boy.
i smiled at him and said',i know u don't like him, must u must not hate him okay, cause even god can't deny the fact that he is ur father...hate is a strong word son...even i don't hate him...i still love him...no matter what he did to me...' i paused for breath.tears were accumulating in my eyes...'and will always do it...
'hmmm, but then mom, i will see to rhidhima's protection...' he continued,'i have arranged 8 body guards for her...
'8!!!!! are u mad!!!! she'll flip out!!!!' i exclaimed...( o no!!!! a huge brother sister tantrum storm is comming up!!!!! i can feel it)
'good night mum' he said and winked, then he went to his room.
no matter how much he denies, he is rk's son...and looks like him too!!!!! its amazing how both the children have inherited their father's trade mark 'smirk'!!!!!!!!
among the 2 children, arjun is reserved.he looks like rk. he's all serious and calm. but i as a mother know that he at heart is very emotional. he'll responsible too. he's a famous photographer. he lovrs is sister very much and i am absolutely sure that within a week, he'll go to india to keep an eye on her...as a result, i have to go to to keep an eye on both of them!! what to do, am a mother after all.
but comming to ridhima, i know that behind the bubbly and cuteness, there lies a dangerous mind and brain. she looks all sweet, but has a poisonous side too. she can kill, and i say 'kill' i really mean it. cause she is exactly like her father, she has only inherited my looks...but i trust her. she knows where to draw a line...but am a bit scared for rk, if he does something foolish with her...her revenge will be deadly!! oh yes! she likes to play practical joke too... am sure that her 1st victim of her jokes will be her own father...rishab kundra!!!!
how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalatianvikaatti7799aliyaangelzelja89rinku06aDarkAngelrevti21prema_ksBhataktiAtma.-Snow-White-..FrozenHeart..meenji22Laters.Babyananya2010Padfoot_Prongsrekha.366

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
reserve post here and post the parts by editing please..

it's difficult to keep the track for different parts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenji22

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
what i have actually planned is to continue writing on the same thread by clicking the post reply button, that way, it will continue in one go...but i have no idea about how to edit the headings so that readers can understand in which page the new part is written!!! help pls...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhataktiAtma.meenji22

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
I just loved it, read all the three parts.  Good job.
aDarkAngel Goldie
aDarkAngel
aDarkAngel

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Loved this part..but where are the previous partsConfused.. Guess  it will be helpful if u have. Single thread for the FF...else it's difficult to search in here hehe!! Do pm me from next time ok
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Awsum cntinue asap. 1 advce y dnt u mke a thread nd put al parts f da story 2gthr? It wud help a lot.
..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Awesome update
anvikaatti7799 Senior Member
anvikaatti7799
anvikaatti7799

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
beautiful please continue

Go to top