Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My fav Stories Index!

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Heyllo Forum wasiyon :)
Here I present you the index of my favorite stories which I have read till now. I will be adding more as I go on reading..

P.S. - To be updated occasionally!

Fan Fictions's

The Trampled Butterfly by molten_lava [Discontinued]Ouch

(For people who love mushy stuffs & light-hearted stories, you shouldn't miss it. Unfortunately, the author has discontinued the storyOuch)

Mirage by molten_lava [Completed]

(If you love thrillers, this story is for you. A story full of secrets, actions, emotions & ArHi.)

It's Meant To Be...Eventually! by Eccentrica [Completed]

(Want to relieve the memories of your teen days? Those times when, for the first time, you felt some strange emotions for the opposite sex? Read this! This FF has an upper hand, for some reasonsWink)

Peek-a-boo by mints23 [On-going]

(Love never happens at first sight. It is a mere attraction. Join this journey of our beloved arshi of falling in love, for the first time which starts from first sight attraction. A light-hearted taleSmile)

A Late Spring by IPKOO7 [Completed]

(It is never late to love, again. A story which will take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions. All about second chances in life..)

Married to the best friend by Shimmer_Vani [On-going]

(Too many confusions, too many self-created complications but can't find any solution. Arnav & khushi, bestfriends for life. But one hurried decision and everything changes in their life)

I Bet, I Love You by ...Morning Star...[Completed]

(Discover secrets,dreams,sparks,challenges and of course lots of twists revolving around a Bet.)

I Bet, I Love You Too by ...Morning Star... [On-Going]

(Double Secrets,Double Fun,Double Twists and a Double Bet...Everything in Double Shots! )

Popularity Unlimited by ...Morning Star...[On-Going]

(What happens when Popular and Unpopular are put together... Popularity Unlimited!
Follow Arnav and Khushi through their adventure of falling in Love, getting through heartbreaks and becomingUnlimitedly Popular.)

Winning My Boss by Rotten.tomato[On-Going]

(A comic tale which includes the boss ASR, the cute & clumsy secretary Khushi & the match maker Anjali.)

Making You Mine by Rotten.tomato[On-Going]

(Arnav & khushi married as per hindu rituals for the family but for them it is a contract put forward by arnav. Won't reveal much, but yes no relation with show's track)

Just For Him by Rotten.tomato[On-Going]

(I am quite confused for this story but still I am loving it so far. So what I know is, khushi has just survived a bitter breakup & has joined arnav's company. The sexy devil who wants her. I told you, I am confused)

TINA!'s Index 

Unbreakable Bonds by mastermagician [On-Going]

(It is an awesome FF which is take from on of the show's track. An emotional read.)

Unexpectedly expected  by saucechips [Completed]   

(What happens when a business tycoon crosses by a journalist? The Unexpectedly Expected!)

Can you forget the past    by Shraddska [Completed]        

(I am still to catch up on the chapters but it has an unique concept. An emotional read)

Silent love   by -Alina. [Completed]    

(A beautiful story on love & trust between a couple.) 

My Stalker by .A.l.i.a. [Completed]

(Arnav is khushi's stalker & she hates it. She hates men.Will it lead to anything?)

Behind the curtain by .A.l.i.a [On-Hold]Confused

(For the lovers of the novel Daddy long legs, it is one of the best story which you can relate to the novel. I wonder where has the author vanished Ouch)

Something About You by farah53 [Completed]

(An ArHi love saga, must not be missed. For the one who crave for the ArHi passion, love, and everything, read this!)

Marriage of convenience with best friend   by Crazyyfan [On-Going]

(I think the tittle suggests the story line? So peep in who are a sucker for best friends-fall in love stories)

Spending nights with Mr. Raizada by Gazal... [On-Going]
(Something very unique. It is all about choosing the right person for you, after marriage)

Consequences of silly bet by SuperstarSanaya [On-Going]
(It all started with a bet! Something not to be missed. On the verge of completion.)

IIT Meets DU by harsha.. [On hiatusOuch]
(A bollywood lover arnav & a witty khushi...A tale consisting Laughter, jealousy, separation & love!)

Mine by sruthiif.1710 [On-going]

(An intelligent and educated khushi, who is in a contract relationship with the ruthless ASR, all about their journey towards love)

Making khushi Mine - II by Anony_mous [On-Going]

(Arnav has a past because of which its difficult for him to trust anyone. He is fighting with his inner demons, when he meets khushi, who is as vibrant as her name, and hates her initially. But soon enough, he comes to know the person she is and starts feeling something for her...now the only thing he wants to do is to make her his, for eternity)

Love & Us by camlin [Complete]

(A story of friendship, attraction, desires, jealously, separation & love. A college ArHi story, I miss this now that its completed)

Towards the edge by camlin [On-Going]

(An intense story, a past that connects ArHi, of which both of them are unaware of. With the increasing ragging desires for each other, and khushi's need to maintain secrecy, will they be able to cope up?)

Gravity by RockBarbie [Completed]

(A khushi who ran away from the alter,  arnav who lives his life mechanically, and a lavanya who well... I read this sometime ago, so don't remember the incidents exactly, but yes its kind of a mystery storySmile)

Pocket Change by Viranthues [On-Going]

(Childhood sweethearts who married each other only to be divorced after 15 months of their marriage. No, it wasn't because they fell out of love! Khushi left arnav, a piece of herself, only with a note 'We can't be together. Don't come after me'. Arnav held himself responsible for her leaving him. And now they met again, after 3 years of their divorce, as khushi's sister & arnav's brother are to be married again! They are still in love with each other but khushi resists him even after being pushed by everyone in their family. Want to know why? Read on! A painfully beautiful story. Can't believe its the author's first story!)

And I am not able to find link of 101 letters by smitzy. 

Edited by Dee_J - 03 January 2015 at 1:02am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

Riya9bhartiramDenverchickOyester09HameshaSobtimages1866zunaishaAmjt.pariVibranthuesadsurikarshrushti24KhushixoxovoldemortMISH1991rotten.tomatoTanu_96Panchi__DollTheGirlofRavensM.Jayanthiship13jani_faizaljg12TirtharupaSadh123Lalaland222mayabhiarshi_sunshinesabz105sherbetPixieFairypriyu03dima_aFeistyDewdrop-ARSHI_LOVE-ravalisharma06EnchantressA.HajnalP4rveen12rakenduvadanazainzaAbi.Nawonderblake..MorningStar..Hina69ITS_LEENAdaydream.Alai123bellarosashalbimahrusweetyParii..Aisha1996kclovearshiriafnahira_arniechandana.sgmsk-Prithi-win7zafifrenzyynaughtymallumastermagicianmisscrazyfan..Saraa..sruthickTake_Thatanu_j_menonEXPELLIARMUScool_sridieforasr.aarnavIPK007..Gunjan..ArshiAmshoney-sweetyNickysweetpup03kbtrPreet.KcMyLuvBarun...Rapunzel...farah53drunkiiebabepakpearlChitraFdiyadivyakutsOmorabotiIPK..JennyEccentricaPaRud_AddicTnishu_shornacheesemad_Dimples_ara_000-Mrinalini-Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPKvandana.sagarvijiasr08sadhnasoumya-PyaariBhootni-RajiSobtian

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
                  Short Stories

No Description for SSsEmbarrassed

SS - Deal ?   by praj.shirish [completed]

Love Interrupted by lazyleaves [On-Going]

A Fate Intertwined by meera30 [Completed]

An Apate Affair by Rasgulla_sp [Removed]

Scandalous by EXPELLIARMUS [Completed]

Shattered by EXPELLIARMUS [Completed]

Secrets by EXPELLIARMUS [Completed]

Sins by EXPELLIARMUS [Completed]

Opposites do not attract by Eccentrica [Completed]

Khamoshiyaan by mints23[Completed]

The Seven Sin Series by mints23 [Completed]

Love @ Lucknow Station by ...Morning Star...[Completed]

Khushi v/s Arnav : The War is On! by ...Morning Star...[Completed]

You 'n' I...Together by ...Morning Star...[On-Going]

Mismatched by SuperstarSanaya [On-Going]

Destined by LazyBeanss [Completed]      

The Contract + her conditions  by Dynamix215 [On-Going]    

Busy love by -Mrinalini- & Gazal... [On-Going]   

Pen friends-That's how it all began   by -Mrinalini- [Completed]           

Make me love by lazyleaves [Completed]

Making Khushi Mine - I by Anony_mous [Completed]

Escape Velocity by RockBarbie [Completed]                                         

Revenge by lazyleaves [Completed]

Edited by Dee_J - 03 January 2015 at 1:27am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyester09adsurikarTanu_96CrazyAbtTV18sruthirishiarshi000priyu03divyaarnavsrsnapeseverusmayabhiarshi_sunshinesabz105jg12ship13vks11JazzyMohdSadh123bellarosashalbiP4rveen12EnchantresszainzaHina69ITS_LEENAwonderblake..MorningStar..Abi.Nachandana.sgmskwin7zafianu_j_menonEXPELLIARMUS..Saraa..sruthick-Prithi-Aisha1996IPK007mahrusweetyIPK..JennyEccentricaPaRud_AddicTnishu_shornacheesemadMiss.ZaididrunkiiebabePreet.KcMyLuvBarunkutsRami92..Gunjan..honey-sweetyNickysweetChitraF...Rapunzel...Rasgulla_spvandana.sagar_Dimples_RajiSobtian

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

MISH1991Tanu_96niya55jg12priyu03dima_aship13Sadh123sabz105zainzaHina69wonderblakeAbi.Nabellarosadaydream.P4rveen12..Saraa..sruthickEXPELLIARMUSAisha1996mahrusweetygmskriafnasamia19chandana.skuts...Rapunzel...tinseldrunkiiebabecheesemadEccentricanishu_shornaPreet.KcArshiAmshoney-sweetyNickysweetIPK..Jennyvandana.sagarRajiSobtian

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
res Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Saraa..Preet.Kchoney-sweety

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
You chupi rustam...you never told me why you wanted the links of some writing indices when you asked me for them yesterday!LOL

Thank you for recommending IMTBE and ODNASmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadh123..Saraa..riafnaDee_Jhoney-sweety

Panchi__Doll Senior Member
Panchi__Doll
Panchi__Doll

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
wow thanks 4 sharing... :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Saraa..Dee_J

Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
HD, Maine btaya tha na, I am making Index of my fav stories which I have read till dateTongue
You not welcomeTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasa23..Saraa..kutsEccentrica

tanu45 Senior Member
tanu45
tanu45

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
reserved Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Saraa..Dee_J

Go to top