Bani to go after the property

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
my hope n prediction as a newbie on this forum i would love Bani to  take Parmeet to court for the property he married her for,  i dont want her to portrayed as a weak rhona thona  everything has gone my life is worthless etc want to see her showing what women should be doing.  
I think bani wont do again parmeet. I think bani crazy about parmeet because bani married him. I hope bani will realize her husband married her for property.
That would be awesome if she did that... but she'll need a strong figure in her life to push her to do that 
property is sold and parmeet is in canada she can't do much 
Originally posted by ankita66

property is sold and parmeet is in canada she can't do much 
actually she can  a lot of people selling property off by deceit,   i have seen many cases where persons have ended up  getting the property back  in this case  bani will have to say he married her to get property n left her   also she can go after property of daar ji  as the family knew what would happen
ya bani will come to know parmeet  came to india  sold  property .. but i don't think parmeet will be cheat her.. but i hope parmeet will be  as good guy and as good husband.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
it would b great if that happens! 
but bani taking such a strong step seems unlikely! 
Shell stand up for herself..
hi suk welcome to the forum.happy to see u here๐Ÿ˜ƒ