India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Surprise!

-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yest episode was good.. The makers showed us that thy can make a good episode even without the leads..

But one thing which I could not get was why Zoya planned a surprise 'ladki dekhna' for Najma.. She being such a fwd thinking girl---

Would any of u have agreed for such a surprise?

P.S: I get that this is just a show.. But since they r portraying Zoya as a girl who values tradition as well as som1 who is broad minded,, this dint gel well with me.. 

Share ur views plz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChokiNMFRamlathMystic_nights_starsinmyeyes

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yeah..it was kind of odd for her considering she ran away from a wedding where she did not know the guy...but I guess Dilshaad was the one who decided for the meeting and Zoya would not go against her...plus Zoya knows Najma had a heartbreak, and she still pines, so she may have played along for this considering that maybe a new relationship will do her good...and it's a very funny thing that I have commonly observed in girls...once they get engaged or married, they think all the girls around them should do so as well...have been at the receiving end of this loads of times...LOL

Nevertheless..u raised a very good questionThumbs Up

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 15 August 2013 at 8:09am
-Spice- Goldie
-Spice-
-Spice-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
QUOTE=starsinmyeyes]Yeah..it was kind of odd for her considering she ran away from a wedding where she did not know the guy...but I guess Dilshaad was the one who decided for the meeting and Zoya would not go against her...plus Zoya knows Najma had a heartbreak, and she still pines, so she may have played along for this considering that maybe a new relationship will do her good...and it's a very funny thing that I have commonly observed in girls...once they get engaged or married, they think all the girls around them should do so as well...have been at the receiving end of this loads of times...LOL[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL.. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top