Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF|We Found Love, Chapter 1 Pg 6 (Page 6)

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
very interesting...
continue...

dolly477 IF-Dazzler
dolly477
dolly477

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
interesting start..
continue soon
seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
very interesting concept

both are so guilt ridden for being married to each other

cant wait for the update
Barkah Goldie
Barkah
Barkah

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing story
Love it
Sorry for late comment
-zunnilicious- Senior Member
-zunnilicious-
-zunnilicious-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
We Found Love
Chapter 1 - Step

He came back home from a long, tiring day. He peeked at his watch it was 11:40pm, he was late but he knew she would be waiting for him with the dinner, so he silently made his way towards the dining hall and there she was

Her head resting against the surface of the table, her hairs covering the right cheek of her face and her eyes closed. She must've fallen asleep waiting for him

He knew she would never have her dinner before he ate. Sighing he shook her shoulder

"Khu ..." He was about to call her name to wake her but the next words from her mouth made him pull his hands away from her

"Let me sleep Aman and please eat your dinner silently"

His eyes welled up as soon he heard this name, Aman his brother, his friend who was no longer with him now

Letting another deep sigh, he picked up the plate and took a seat beside her trying not to make any noise but the spoon slipped from his hand and it surely caused disturbance to her sleep and she wake up

"I am sorry" He apologized quickly

Stirring from her sleep for a moment she tried to understand where she was and when she heard him she quickly tried to straighten herself only to let out a scream from the cramp forming on her neck because of her odd sleeping position

As soon he heard her scream holding the left side of her neck, massaging a bit he held her hand and he himself rubbed the spot applying a little pressure which only increased her pain

"I told you so many times to take your dinner in time and sleep, but you won't ever listen to me" Khushi has now pulled her hands from her neck, only he was massaging the place for her

"I am fine" The movement of his hands stopped hearing her wet voice, she has been crying again, he sighed and resumed to put rice in his plate

"How was your day?" It was her usual question everyday

"It was good" and it was his usual reply to this question

Then followed a silent dinner before retiring to their respective rooms, yes they stay in separate rooms

"Good Night" Arnav said opening the door of her room as per routine

"Good Night" Khushi answered back entering in and closing the door, then followed the same daily routine for them

His sleep broke with the knock on the door, from past one month this knock has been acting as his alarm clock. He peeped at the clock, sharp 7:00 am. He got up and opened the door

"Good Morning" There Khushi was standing with his morning tea still gazing down

"Good Morning" He said and gave her the way to come in

"Your tea and newspaper" She put the tray on the side table and gave him the newspaper

"Thanks"

She moved to his cupboard and take out his suit

After finishing the tea he went to the bathroom for shower while she settled his clothes, his laptop bag and his files on the bed, after that she came down to make breakfast for him

Coming out of bathroom he sighed as he saw everything prepared for him on the bed. He wore his clothes and taking his things he rushed downstairs

"Breakfast?" Arnav was about to move out when he heard it from behind

"I ... I'll have it in office" He stepped forward when he has to stop again

"You're forgetting something" She came to him

"Your wallet" She handed him the wallet with her eyes downcast

"Thanks" and he take it without looking at her

"Bye" Saying it he quickly left from there

She leaned back to the wall as tears made way down her cheeks

It's how their day start. After Arnav leave, Khushi has left nothing to do but cry

Arnav walked towards his chamber as his assistant followed him inside,

"Any new cases Sara?" He looked over the M&S Brother's case file

"No Sir but you've to attend the hearing today at 11:00 am" Sara reminded and he then remembered that he has an important meeting at office the same time

He had almost forgot about the hearing otherwise he must set some other time for the meeting, but the office project was also important

"Ok you can leave" After Sara left the chamber he called Nishant

"Hello Nishant, can you handle the Westsite project meeting?"

"I surely can but still your presence is needed here, you know one of the board members should be present here" Nishant replied and now Arnav has to think on what can be done, suddenly something hit him

"Any of the board members can be fine?"

"Yes" Nishant didn't get his point

"Ok then call Khushi and ask her to attend the meeting, also she has better experience handling such projects" He knew that only Khushi can now save this project for them

"Why don't you call her Arnav? You can explain her better" Arnav became quiet for a while but then he agreed

"OK I'll call her, but you should brief her about the project when she get to office"

"I will, Bye"

Arnav sighed as he dialed Khushi's number

She was sitting lazily on the couch in living room flipping pages of newspaper when her phone rang. She was a little surprised as she checked the caller ID. Arnav never called her after going for work then what's so important

"Hello"

"Hi ... umm ... Khushi I never bother you seriously but it is very important ... I ... I've to attend a hearing and at the same time of hearing I've a meeting at office, the deal is very important so ... umm .. can you ... can you please attend the meeting on my behalf please?" Khushi wanted to refuse straight away but then he's added please at the end so she just agreed

"Ok I'll do it"

"Thanks, I am sending the driver, he'll take you to the office"

"Ok Bye" She put down the phone and went to her room to get ready

"Woww Bhabhi you did amazing job in the meeting" Nishant praised her, impressive of how she tackled the meeting and got the deal

"Thanks Nishant Bhai but without your support it was impossible" she replied politely as they entered Arnav's cabin

"Coffee?" Nishant asked and she nodded her head

She was feeling exhausted by attending just one meeting and she was wondering now how Arnav manage to handle his court hearings and office side by side

She leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes to relax her when next moment she opened them as Arnav entered the cabin

"Hi guys, how was the meeting?" Khushi noticed he was still in his lawyer's uniform and after entering in the cabin he started removing the coat

"It was really good, we got the deal" Nishant replied

Arnav just taken off his coat and was about to place it on the chair when she took it from his hand and hanged it to the hooker in the corner of his cabin

"I think I should leave now" Turning to the door she just pressed the door knob when Arnav stopped her

"I've ordered the lunch, have it and then I'll drop you home"

She turned back and silently sat on the couch. Feeling unnecessary presence of him Nishant moved out of the cabin giving privacy to the couple

Lunch was a silent affair. After lunch Arnav was about to call the driver when she spoke

"Please don't get me wrong but .. I ... I was thinking that ... but only if you allow that can ... can I join the office again, I'll be here till 2:00 pm, after when you finish with your court cases you can manage as before" He became quiet for a while and looking at her silently when not getting any reply she apprehensively looked at her again lowering her eyes the next moment

"With .. with your permission only I .."

"I never stopped you from anything and not ever for joining the office, but if you still think my permission is important so ..." She interrupted before he can complete

"Yes it is important, you are my husband I cannot do anything against your ..." She stopped as soon she realized what she'd said while he was also surprised

She was already fulfilling her good wife duties' and now again as his wife she want to help him, less his burden, he knew it.

Sighing, he nodded his head

"You can join office whenever you want" She looked up at him and a smile touched her lips before she mouth the words Thank you'

It was the first smile which he was seeing in six months and he too smiled in return only realizing that it was his first smile too in these six months

Maybe this step will help them to make their relationship better

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

div2602suganya91sravyavasireddybhambarimalar3yazzyanubabluRealityTruthMeeshaaliseema13Amita2014shr1234lovebadhanbhutopAshggayatri_ytasmineAngel.Khushikria1996tkymararkushiasr26adeena_89girlsrock3Asrkkgsrsweetanu2314tanu3579sugarhugsBarkahRasa23nikshsarita_barunarshi_sniaA.HajnalpraseethaIronButterflyragvir92hararnavpari_goyallakshyaNktasthagarwaldolly477swatim318avchowdhurydeeswarnarakigmskphillips_2909AnupamaJYkritashaaytCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22.PastelDamsel.MrBiebersWifey.pinky89angeldream14..Anita..Diva_Akorshishalini_ssummaiyasayedopsyellowameena671seeta_naipsdiyadivyaDownhill

..aishi.. Goldie
..aishi..
..aishi..

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
this is different and intresting
pls om me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-zunnilicious-

hararnav IF-Dazzler
hararnav
hararnav

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged