Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF|We Found Love, Chapter 1 Pg 6

-zunnilicious- Senior Member
-zunnilicious-
-zunnilicious-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hi all,
Mad at me for starting a new FF, well I can't help it since Soulmates has ended and now this idea is hammering my head for past month so I can't help it and wrote it down

well for updates, I am not the one who update regularly and this time I am not even saying that I'll update it regularly, so feel free if you want to follow the FF or if you just want to ignore it

No storyline hint or plot, I'm giving you the sneak peek so keep guessing Wink

-Sumeela

Index

Sneak Peek-Pg1

Ch.1-Step-Pg6

Edited by -zunnilicious- - 04 October 2013 at 9:04am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91karankritika27..Zahra..shalinikanagutasmineMidnightReader..aishi..sugarhugsBarkahsaavan_loverasthagarwalswatim318sarita_barunA.HajnalIronButterfly..ashiya..deeswarnaAnupamaJYrkapoor1382ASR6262summaiyasayedDiva_AkorshiChitraFThanuAdityamishti_17

-zunnilicious- Senior Member
-zunnilicious-
-zunnilicious-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Sneak Peek - We Found Love

"Your wallet" She handed him the wallet with her eyes downcast

"Thanks" and he take it without looking at her

"Bye" Saying it he quickly moved out of the room

She sighed and sat on the bed, tears rolled down her cheeks

It is becoming difficult for her day by day to accept this relationship. More she tried to give herself in it the more she felt suffocated, feeling like she was deceiving her love, the one person who was her life, who was her everything but now that person is being replaced by him, who is his identical twin brother and she has to marry him to fulfill her mother-in-law's last wish who was more dear to her like her own mother and she could not say no to her when she asked them to marry each other so that she can die in relief that her children are happy and settled in their lives

She just cried as she remembered how from past one month they are living under the same roof like strangers, who merely knew each other

Can life be more difficult than this? She thought to herself as more tears made their way down her cheeks

This is the life of Khushi Singh Raizada, crying day and night and just remembering the good time she had spent with her love, her husband _ no her la …. She never knew she has to use such word for her dear husband who was no longer with her now

"I am sorry I can't hear you let me call you back" He said putting down the phone and held his head in his hands as his fingers massaged his aching temples

Shortly, there's been knock on the door

"Come In" He said taking the file and trying to understand what it is about

"Sir, you have a conference with Sigma designs in half an hour" This was Nishant, his best friend but now working as his manager

He sighed and closed the file in front of him

"How many times I've told you Nishant don't call me Sir, I was your friend before I take up this post"

"Well I used to address Am …." Nishant stopped suddenly as soon he noticed the quick change on his friend's face

There is a brief silence in the room before Nishant spoke

"You ok?"

Unable to speak he just nodded, six months had been passed, still he cannot overcome with the fact that his brother, his friend had left him alone and gone too far.

"How is Bhabhi?" He came out of his own thoughts as Nishant asked

"Huh … Who?" He almost forgot that he's been living with a girl in his house where he just goes to get some sleep

Nishant sighed, "I am asking about Khushi Bhabhi"

"Ohh … She …. She is fine" He paused, "I guess"

"Arnav, come out of it please, you hadn't did anything ok" Nishant said helplessly as he cannot see his friend like this, feeling guilty and responsible for everything which happened with his brother

"No" He shook his head painfully, "I am responsible for everything, I took away Khushi's husband from him, I took his place now, I broke Lavanya, I am the reason for every misery of Khushi, I wish I was there in place of him, that was all for me and he ….." Not being able to control anymore he cried and Nishant coming out of his seat just gave him a comforting hug

"You are not responsible for anything Arnav, It meant to happen like this, you can right it by giving the chance to Bhabhi and your relationship, or else this only relation may also leaves you alone, don't lose it"

He knew now the only relation he left in his life was his wife Khushi and he can never think of breaking this relationship no matter how much his heart hurts in the course, it was his mother's last wish to see him and Khushi together and he don't want to be ashamed in front of his mother, even if he had to bear his brother's anger for it, he can ask for apology from his brother and he know he will forgive him for marrying his love, his wife

This is the life of Arnav Singh Raizada, his days and nights engulfed in guilt and always asking for apology from his brother

So, how's it??

Feedback PleaseEmbarrassed

Edited by -zunnilicious- - 16 August 2013 at 11:35pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011suganya91vplh79furjadmalar3NavjotSuzam818RealityTruthMeeshaaliseema13Amita2014tracy1191voldemortkria1996MsFuzzybear69kushiasr26lovebadhan...SankaDevi...MidnightReadershr1234..Zahra..shalinikanaguAngel.Khushisaavan_loverRasa23BarkahAsrkkgsrdialuvarshisugarhugssarita_barunIronButterflyragvir92hararnavasthagarwalpraseethaA.Hajnalswatim318avchowdhurydolly477pari_goyalAnamika100deeswarnarakisamia19AnupamaJYgmsk..ashiya..xMIC.DropxaaytCRAZY4_SARUNdhakdhak22opsyellowameena671ASR6262summaiyasayedrkapoor1382ChitraFseeta_naipsdiyadivyaMrBiebersWifey.shalini_sDiva_Akorshikeenu_kkmishti_17arshirupaDownhill

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
That was a great start! Both of them are in this relationship and there is a lot of pain and guilt involved :(

I hope they overcome all the hurdles and are able to give their relationship a chance :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-zunnilicious-MidnightReader

samia19 IF-Rockerz
samia19
samia19

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
interesting concept,thankss for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-zunnilicious-MidnightReader

ameena671 IF-Sizzlerz
ameena671
ameena671

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wow nice start please continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-zunnilicious-

aayt IF-Rockerz
aayt
aayt

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
looks like interesting
they both love to different people but married to each other
like it

-zunnilicious-

Asrkkgsr Goldie
Asrkkgsr
Asrkkgsr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
interesting story.both are in relationship which is unwanted by them.hope they gave their relation a secong chance

-zunnilicious-

rkapoor1382 IF-Sizzlerz
rkapoor1382
rkapoor1382

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thts an interesting start

-zunnilicious-

Go to top