India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Not Just Welcome Season2!?

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I am quite astonished to see people going havoc with IPKKND Season 2 coming out! I actually thinking you quys to be happy and delighted for this think bt quite sad to see way you all are bashing SP!

And Here is the point

Did anyone knew Khushi before show
Did anyone knew Arnavbefor show
Were there any Barun Sobti fan before the show started
Were there this much of Sanaya Fans before show started

It was after the start of show that everyone Became a fan of Sarun!

Yes True No One can replace Arshi and Sarun! They are irreplacble but why not except these new crop of actors and Watch a whole new season!

You never know you might also like these folks and season 2!

Pzz I am not saying to forget Arshi or saying that they will replace Arshi but just saying there is no harm is giving them a TRY! A CHANCEWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765serendipitylovenebuna.ProperPatola

serendipitylove Senior Member
serendipitylove
serendipitylove

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I agree...I think we should give season 2 a chance...

The brand IPKKND belongs to Star Plus, not the fans..SP can leverage on it as they wish but the remote control is in our hands...if we don't like the show its our prerogative not to watch it...

But the new cast, new PH and new story must be given a chance atleast...
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged

I respect your POV but this is a rude shock for fans. The way SP has dealt with things has deeply hurt fans sentiments. By now the channel should have understood what IPK means to the fandom...that is has become more than just a show. It's not just the name itself but the sentiments attached to it and the meaning it holds. I am not sure if you are or were a fan of IPK or not but IPK is only about Arhi and Arhi can only be SaRun. This is something only a fan will understand.

This new show was not meant to be IPKKND2. The show was originally titled Aastha and the concept was different. Even the actors weren't aware of it. Just a month ago, they changed it into IPKS2 and even tweaked  the storyline.

They have not only used the title but also remade the first promo of IPK and even copied the banner. Who knows what else they will copy. What is worse is that they have used a tagline which says 'Bound to recreate the chemistry of season 1', How can you recreate chemistry with different set of actors? This is extremely insensitive on their part especially since they know how much people love Sarun and Arhi.

We don't have any problem with the show itself or the actors and we only want them to change the name. After IPK ended none of their new shows have given them the desired success and they are just trying to sell this show by calling it IPK and expecting to buy the love of old viewers ( IPK fans). They obviously can't count of this show to succeed on its own. This isn't good for these actors too as they will face constant comparison with IPK and SaRun.

Edited by incandescent - 15 August 2013 at 9:36am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xannanbarunsanaya1985neethu01coolbakes_Jaladaneelovesarshiravalisharma06arnaushisun_shine_girlcutebreezedeepthisJasmine...

barunsanaya1985 Groupbie
barunsanaya1985
barunsanaya1985

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

I respect your POV but this is a rude shock for fans. The way SP has dealt with things has deeply hurt fans sentiments. By now the channel should have understood what IPK means to the fandom...that is has become more than just a show. It's not just the name itself but the sentiments attached to it and the meaning it holds. I am not sure if you are or were a fan of IPK or not but IPK is only about Arhi and Arhi can only be SaRun. This is something only a fan will understand.

This new show was not meant to be IPKKND2. The show was originally titled Aashtha and the concept was different. Even the actors weren't aware of it. Just a month ago, they changed it into IPKS2 and even tweaked to the storyline.

They have not only used the title but also remade the first promo of IPK and even copied the banner. Who knows what else they will copy. What is worse is that they have used a tagline which says 'Bound to recreate the chemistry of season 1', How can you recreate chemistry with different set of actors? This is extremely insensitive on their part especially since they know how much people love Sarun and Arhi.

We don't have any problem with the show itself or the actors and we only want them to change the name. After IPK ended none of their new shows have given them the desired success and they are just trying to sell this show by calling it IPK and expecting to buy the love of old viewers ( IPK fans). They obviously can't count of this show to succeed on its own. This isn't good for these actors too as they will face constant comparison with IPK and SaRun.

Thumbs UpI totally Agree with u ,SP is just trying 2 use our lovely shows name & gain fame which they were not getting from any of their running shows & as a true fans we can't let it be happened .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xannancutebreeze

cutebreeze IF-Rockerz
cutebreeze
cutebreeze

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Why not they just change the name of the show? if they think by naming the show gets the same response from the viewers then  i am really sorry for them, we r nothing against the show, we r emotionally attached 2 our show, u sound like y u people move on, why should we, better u people ask the channel to change the name of the show or start to get attention from others those who r against our wish, if things goes like this that will surely give negative vibes as long as ur show on air, no offense, pardon me but v r helpless and hopeless...

Edited by -RK- - 15 August 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xannan

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up I seriously think people are making a big deal out of it. So what if they use the same name. Everyone knows that their Sarun/Arshi/Ipkknd would still be best for them. Then whats all the hassle about? Even the story and characters don't look exactly the same in IPK2. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top