Pavitra Rishta

To All Arvian's

rakie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Let's stay positive and keep our fingers cross and pray that our wishes and dreams come what we have all been waiting for to see arvi married and living happily and hope ekta and her stupid cv's doesn't disappoint us again this time around because we were all excited the last time and look what happened .But yesterday when I saw the sbs with arjun ,onir ,and ovi if I am not wrong from what I understand onir said that he and ovi will go to Canada and have some fun I don't know if it's true or not I really don't understand hindi that much

SO LET US ALL PRAY STAY POSTIVE AND KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED AND HOPE FOR THE BEST THAT OUR MAGICAL COUPLE ASHVIK/ARVI/ WILL REUNITE THIS TIME FOREVER ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arvi are going to get married for sure.. and most probably onir and ovi will go to canada. i guess that the reason they came up with this whole  canadian frind shika track 😳..  Edited by aathya - 10 years ago
rakie thumbnail
Originally posted by: aathya

arvi are going to get married for sure.. and most probably onir and ovi will go to canada... 

No offence I am not a big fan of Shurti /ovi but still I like her a little bit but I thought she said she quitted the show so what is she still doing there
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakie

No offence I am not a big fan of Shurti /ovi but still I like her a little bit but I thought she said she quitted the show so what is she still doing there

exactly i have the same question .. in sbb/sbs they even showed shruti's last day shooting ... may be they bought her back to reveal onir's truth and create some drama in arvi's wedding
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aathya

exactly i have the same question .. in sbb/sbs they even showed shruti's last day shooting ... may be they bought her back to reveal onir's truth and create some drama in arvi's wedding

even i have d same question
i think ekta madam thot of bidding bye to d youngey generation together
dat's why she might have called shruthi back
after quitting of ashvik from d show even i'll bid a good-bye to ekta's serials
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I am fully confident ARVI will united this time & Stay TOGETHER FOREVER.
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Our darling couple will marry this time for sure.. But ofcourse PR being PR they will torture us a little more.. 😆
Onir's sacrifice cant go waste.. I haven't watched d sbs seg, but I think they'l get onir n ovi together..
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think Cv's won't separate Arvi again! Ekta is quite experienced and  knows that she may lose many viewers this time for sure if she deceives us again! 
It was quite clear during Feb-Mar that she is going to make Punir as a couple as she showed Onir falling for Purvi and Purvi too was showed liking him. But they took the U-turn to keep the viewers intact. 
She can't afford to do the mistake again! 
pallavi25 thumbnail
I have no worries. Because I know for sure this time Arvi will get married, Pari ke future ka sawaal hai, Onir ke mahaan tyaag ka sawaal hai...AND .fans will beat up Ekta and CVs so they wont dare to cancel shadi this time. 😆 Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
pavrish thumbnail
my fingers are crossed till the time ARVI gets married... i really want them to get married... how happy and comfortable they look together... pls CV's dont test our patience, let them marry and live happily ever after...😊