India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

To All Arvian's

rakie Groupbie
rakie
rakie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Let's stay positive and keep our fingers cross and pray that our wishes and dreams come what we have all been waiting for to see arvi married and living happily and hope ekta and her stupid cv's doesn't disappoint us again this time around because we were all excited the last time and look what happened .But yesterday when I saw the sbs with arjun ,onir ,and ovi if I am not wrong from what I understand onir said that he and ovi will go to Canada and have some fun I don't know if it's true or not I really don't understand hindi that much

SO LET US ALL PRAY STAY POSTIVE AND KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED AND HOPE FOR THE BEST THAT OUR MAGICAL COUPLE ASHVIK/ARVI/ WILL REUNITE THIS TIME FOREVER Heart

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22RithzAshupavrishdiana72geetrana45machar13nabitathapaasharithvikArVi-liciousampliphyJShivPancham101arvifan1aathyaMs.Bholi_Bhaali.Peeves.peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.ashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
arvi are going to get married for sure.. and most probably onir and ovi will go to canada. i guess that the reason they came up with this whole  canadian frind shika track Stern Smile.. 

Edited by aathya - 15 August 2013 at 7:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliashfaque2012pallavi25

rakie Groupbie
rakie
rakie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

arvi are going to get married for sure.. and most probably onir and ovi will go to canada... 
No offence I am not a big fan of Shurti /ovi but still I like her a little bit but I thought she said she quitted the show so what is she still doing there

machar13Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliaathyaashfaque2012

aathya IF-Rockerz
aathya
aathya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakie

arvi are going to get married for sure.. and most probably onir and ovi will go to canada... 
No offence I am not a big fan of Shurti /ovi but still I like her a little bit but I thought she said she quitted the show so what is she still doing there
exactly i have the same question .. in sbb/sbs they even showed shruti's last day shooting ... may be they bought her back to reveal onir's truth and create some drama in arvi's wedding

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliashfaque2012pallavi25

-Ranju- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ranju-
-Ranju-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rakie

exactly i have the same question .. in sbb/sbs they even showed shruti's last day shooting ... may be they bought her back to reveal onir's truth and create some drama in arvi's wedding

even i have d same questionOuchOuchOuch
i think ekta madam thot of bidding bye to d youngey generation together
dat's why she might have called shruthi back
after quitting of ashvik from d show even i'll bid a good-bye to ekta's serials

Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliashfaque2012pallavi25

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Yes, I am fully confident ARVI will united this time & Stay TOGETHER FOREVER.

pavrishMs.Bholi_Bhaalipallavi25

ArVi-licious Goldie
ArVi-licious
ArVi-licious

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Our darling couple will marry this time for sure.. But ofcourse PR being PR they will torture us a little more.. LOL
Onir's sacrifice cant go waste.. I haven't watched d sbs seg, but I think they'l get onir n ovi together..

aathyapeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

.Peeves. IF-Rockerz
.Peeves.
.Peeves.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I think Cv's won't separate Arvi again! Ekta is quite experienced and  knows that she may lose many viewers this time for sure if she deceives us again! 
It was quite clear during Feb-Mar that she is going to make Punir as a couple as she showed Onir falling for Purvi and Purvi too was showed liking him. But they took the U-turn to keep the viewers intact. 
She can't afford to do the mistake again! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RithzAshu-RithvikAsha-pavrishasharithvikaathyaAvadaKedavra12peachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

Go to top